What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

Punjab police as compare to others state is worse record in these type of killings

Gujranwala hit is against ISIS.

Sahiwal: Driver, Zeeshan was ISIS.

That's what CTD is saying now.

That's the easiest way to cover your ar$e:-
"
Gujranwala hit is against ISIS.

Sahiwal: Driver, Zeeshan was ISIS."

I have checked from reliable sources.

Zeeshan was affiliated with Shahid Jabbar and Abdul Rehman Tashkeel of ISIS/KP. It was a highly dangerous kidnapping, murder ring. These guys killed an agency officer in Multan. Their names are in the red book.

The problem is the death of civilians.
Since when has extrajudicial killing been part of Pakistani law? Seems like it has migrated from Karachi to Lahore.

Same sort of crap that went on with Aafia Siddiqi. Some one is misusing their position for money and getting away with it.

Last edited:
so now that everyone has concluded that CTD is an extremely competent organization, and they "accidentally" messed up. Will any CTD officer come forward and adopt these kids as his own? Because apparently they left them without and father AND a mother.
51030692_1443234742473302_6123725496887803904_n.jpg

The dead guys also got bullet injuries on their chest besides head shots.
Defense will throw everything out of the court unless Judges are driven by emotions.....It was a hostage situation, first shot fired to neutralize the threat, save the hostage...took headshot to ensure tango is down and no change of detonating the IED / Suicide vest.....

Can anyone save me the trouble of reading through the whole thread and tell me whats the latest on this incident.

@Awan68 @Tps43 are you from/currently Islamabad? I want some reputable boys hostel information if you know any

No updates or me b TV open nahin krna chah rha wahan media ne apna natak lgya hoga
Bro I am not in pakistan for last 2 3 years .
I know about a reputable girls hostel chain but don't know about boys hostel

Whats the situation any updates? I dont wanna watch tv...

We gotta wait for JIT report & Khan gave the ultimatum of 72 hrs. So there wouldn’t be any update prior to that other than made up stories shown on channels.

Mery bhai, many consider the west civilized right? Let me tell u what happens in the US, if u are found with a knwn criminal, aiding and abetting ka bht dada parcha hota hai, jan hi nhn chutati.

A police personnel highlighted corruption in police & he had to escape to Russia to save his life. That is a story of American police. Forgot the state but yes happened in USA

I acknowledge the effort of CTD to eliminate terrorism that too very quietly. But this doesn’t justify this act of brutality. They drove on highway and were checked on multiple different check points. Doesn’t that tell us, they weren’t armed?
You are an analyst, are you telling me you are so naive to believe people can't conceal firearms? We all know cars with women and children don't get a thorough search:

IMG_20190121_054426.jpg

Just good for thought.

We all need to calm down and wait for the JIT to complete its investigation.

:agree::agree:

You are an analyst, are you telling me you are so naive to believe people can't conceal firearms? We all know cars with women and children don't get a thorough search:

View attachment 534126

Just good for thought.

Well let’s just wait for the JIT report. I do not want to repeat myself again.
No Pakistani support terrorists. In this particular case, all the questions are being raised because of the children.

Back
Top Bottom