What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

You are an analyst, are you telling me you are so naive to believe people can't conceal firearms? We all know cars with women and children don't get a thorough search:

View attachment 534126

Just good for thought.
Yes and due to that many got away unnoticed and all nation do was to watch havoc in country.

Mery bhai, many consider the west civilized right? Let me tell u what happens in the US, if u are found with a knwn criminal, aiding and abetting ka bht dada parcha hota hai, jan hi nhn chutati.
Haan sahi keh raha hai .
Any country infact.
This type of crap happens in pakistan

Punjab police doesn't respect any family presence in the car, its only the Islamabad police. The cover up stories trying to make us believe that its easy travelling with your family, so the driver tried that, are another incompetent attempt at covering up an already unacceptable mess up. Don't believe me try it yourself.

It's plain and simple they messed up and in any law abiding state they should be held accountable and should be made to bear the consequences ........ else the naya Pakistan government can introduce a constitutional amendment ... "All CSS passed, uniform wearing, intelligence agencies workers, politicians, judges, bureaucrats .... and their families are trusted loyal mohib e watan Pakistanis ........ the rest are human shields, collateral damage or terrorists .... as and when necessary".

P.S all the kids of all these rest (the collateral damage, human shields, terrorists etc) should be issued NOCs before they try boarding any car with their families. In fact they should demand it for easy processing and an evidence to prove their innocence after an encounter.

Paa jee that car didn't stopped at checkpost and u got window of few seconds to operate

Koi ALLAH ka khauf kar mehran ya alto thi ............. 40 wheeler trailer nai tha ...... Islamabad may jab kissi baday sahab ki gari chori ho jati hy to nako ka size aur hujjam pata hy kitna ho jata hy? Jab paishgi itlah thi to naka theak say lagana tha na ........ Eid pay bc eidi batorni ho to nakay theak kam kartay hain ...... par jab waqai zaroorat pary to mehran b naka tor kay nikal jati hy. Wah ray mayray shehzaday.

Koi ALLAH ka khauf kar mehran ya alto thi ............. 40 wheeler trailer nai tha ...... Islamabad may jab kissi baday sahab ki gari chori ho jati hy to nako ka size aur hujjam pata hy kitna ho jata hy? Jab paishgi itlah thi to naka theak say lagana tha na ........ Eid pay bc eidi batorni ho to nakay theak kam kartay hain ...... par jab waqai zaroorat pary to mehran b naka tor kay nikal jati hy. Wah ray mayray shehzaday.
Yara waqia thanda hon samjhon ga scene kiya hai.

Yaar kasam se iss thread par dekh kar herath hogai kese kuch bazahir samjh dar logg esse baat kar sakte hein sharm ani chiye unhe .
Lal pela nela rang wale idhar essi baat karein ge tou bakio ka tou allah he hafiz

@RescueRanger u should open a thread on CT basics so people can get over their emotional rants
we tried last night, eventually i gave up, everyone is driven by sentiment and emotion & I respect that......at 12am i called it a night and left I was getting nowhere close to actually making them understand the second narrative......i guess thats the downside of our people & media......they just need a story to get emotional about & they could rant and then a week down the road it is all forgotten.....
they were crying all lot over kasur scandal and all hue and cry went away in 2 weeks.....people will forget this too.....which is very unfortunate because people resources are wasted over nothing......

many of our readers havn't seen the dark side of the world, they don't know how Terrorist behave, how they operate, heck many can't even name any organization after TTP or AQ.....they live in their tiny little happy bubble that they don't even know what happens around them........so lack of knowledge on the subject is one problem which gets clouded by the emotion and sentiments with people not actually having a clear vision.....

Lack of information ho skti hy but ye dena b state ka kaam hy or awam ko protect krna b is time sb se bara msla ye hy k jinho ne ye kia hy wo koi terrorist nahi thy balky is awam k muhafiz thy or unse koi aese expect kese kr skta hy k wo youn krain. Ghalti ho gai to usy cover-up krny ki try ki gai jisny ziada kaam kharab kia or intelligence info b complete nahi thi warna is se bacha ja skta tha is me ghalti sirf operators ki nahi high or Intel officials ki bi hy or ye khna k aesa hota rhta hy ye kh kr ap next time k liye aesa krny ki raah hamwar krty hain. No doubt k aese operations ko hona chahye ku k awam ki hifazat k liye hain per aese waqiyata to cover-up krny se lawless society banti hy jahan ap qurbani dy rahy hain wahin aese begunah marny se or terrorist banty hain ager kal ko inki family me se koi aese hi is wja se terrorist Banta hy to kon zimmadar hoga? Ye forces hamari hain or hum inhi ki waja se hain but ye baat yaad rakhain k ye forces b awam ki waja se hi hain ager aese waqiayat barhty rhy or koi karwai na hoi to yehi system collapse hoga. Ye awam b Pakistan ki hi hy koi bhr se nahi i jisy humesha andheron me rakha jata hy jb ap information hi share nahi krain gy to awam me ghusa paida hoga phr ap kese kh saktg hain k log samjhain. Departments ko b halat k sath chalny ki zroorat hy time k sath update hony ki or koi b above the law nahi jona chahye chahy wo phr koi b ho

See thats the problem....you are not thinking straight.....the intel reads there is a tango in vehicle and armed, carries an explosive device or a vest.....they have passengers......so yeah!! go ahead stop them at the checkpoint and let them explode the vest or retaliate ....so they not only take down coppers at the checkpost but other public around them too.....you basically just increase their kill count......use your head man

See thats the problem....you are not thinking straight.....the intel reads there is a tango in vehicle and armed, carries an explosive device or a vest.....they have passengers......so yeah!! go ahead stop them at the checkpoint and let them explode the vest or retaliate ....so they not only take down coppers at the checkpost but other public around them too.....you basically just increase their kill count......use your head man

There is this rumor that car didn't stop at check post. Hence the chase and ensuing firing at the car.

Then there is this rumor that they shot the tyre first, car swirled and collided with the side pavement and then it was indiscriminately showered with bullets. Without anyone retaliating or attacking from inside the car.

Whatever be the case but what happened there has brought no good but greater harm. They did miss big time on complete Intel.

I ask only one question ..... when they knew the target was on the move, how did they miss who he was travelling with, they knew the timing and vehicle (I guess), it left Lahore city unchecked without any hurdles? Do IBOs just simply happen on half baked Intel or is there ever a thorough check and planning (for each and every possible outcome) before giving a go ahead? The guys on the field must be getting their instructions from somewhere in some planning room (or is that too filmy to ask in Pakistan's scenario). Plus how is it one team only assigned the task on a highway ......... how did they miss securing the start to end? They didn't want to capture him, part of the greater planning I guess ...... so should now bear the consequences of acting above the law. This much freedom was fine in the troubled regions .... but in planned populace centers this is not how it should happen, sometimes how unwilling you may be, you have to not act at all and leave it for another day. All of us can see the harm it has brought to neutralize just one alleged miscreant.

Punjab police doesn't respect any family presence in the car, its only the Islamabad police. The cover up stories trying to make us believe that its easy travelling with your family, so the driver tried that, are another incompetent attempt at covering up an already unacceptable mess up. Don't believe me try it yourself.

It's plain and simple they messed up and in any law abiding state they should be held accountable and should be made to bear the consequences ........ else the naya Pakistan government can introduce a constitutional amendment ... "All CSS passed, uniform wearing, intelligence agencies workers, politicians, judges, bureaucrats .... and their families are trusted loyal mohib e watan Pakistanis ........ the rest are human shields, collateral damage or terrorists .... as and when necessary".

P.S all the kids of all these rest (the collateral damage, human shields, terrorists etc) should be issued NOCs before they try boarding any car with their families. In fact they should demand it for easy processing and an evidence to prove their innocence after an encounter.

Do you realise that the 16 people involved have been arrested? Thier superiors have been suspended and a full investigation has been launched.

At this point, 48 hours after the fact, what else do you want the state to do?

There is this rumor that car didn't stop at check post. Hence the chase and ensuing firing at the car.

Then there is this rumor that they shot the tyre first, car swirled and collided with the side pavement and then it was indiscriminately showered with bullets. Without anyone retaliating or attacking from inside the car.

Whatever be the case but what happened there has brought no good but greater harm. They did miss big time on complete Intel.

I ask only one question ..... when they knew the target was on the move, how did they miss who he was travelling with, they knew the timing and vehicle (I guess), it left Lahore city unchecked without any hurdles? Do IBOs just simply happen on half baked Intel or is there ever a thorough check and planning (for each and every possible outcome) before giving a go ahead? The guys on the field must be getting their instructions from somewhere in some planning room (or is that too filmy to ask in Pakistan's scenario). Plus how is it one team only assigned the task on a highway ......... how did they miss securing the start to end? They didn't want to capture him, part of the greater planning I guess ...... so should now bear the consequences of acting above the law. This much freedom was fine in the troubled regions .... but in planned populace centers this is not how it should happen, sometimes how unwilling you may be, you have to not act at all and leave it for another day. All of us can see the harm it has brought to neutralize just one alleged miscreant.

Lahore to Sahiwal 3 hours travelling time also a proper Police Check post on main highway Near Habibabad and near to Patoki per unhy nahi roka gaya wahan halanky wahan rokna easy tha unhy

At this point, 48 hours after the fact, what else do you want the state to do?

How about lets bring the dead parents back and give the orphaned kids the future they must have dreamt with their parents? Possible?

Lahore to Sahiwal 3 hours travelling time also a proper Police Check post on main highway Near Habibabad and near to Patoki per unhy nahi roka gaya wahan halanky wahan rokna easy tha unhy

I don't know, but that dead terrorist must be an incompetent lazy rear planner. Night travel on that road would have suited him more.

we tried last night, eventually i gave up, everyone is driven by sentiment and emotion & I respect that......at 12am i called it a night and left I was getting nowhere close to actually making them understand the second narrative......i guess thats the downside of our people & media......they just need a story to get emotional about & they could rant and then a week down the road it is all forgotten.....
they were crying all lot over kasur scandal and all hue and cry went away in 2 weeks.....people will forget this too.....which is very unfortunate because people resources are wasted over nothing......

many of our readers havn't seen the dark side of the world, they don't know how Terrorist behave, how they operate, heck many can't even name any organization after TTP or AQ.....they live in their tiny little happy bubble that they don't even know what happens around them........so lack of knowledge on the subject is one problem which gets clouded by the emotion and sentiments with people not actually having a clear vision.....
Thanks for showing us the whole picture.
As brother @Tps43 requested there should be a thread on CT basics
@RescueRanger

May God bless the departed. May the people of Pakistan take good care of the kids. They need help. May God be kind to rid humans of such inefficient systems.
This incident was caught on Video, how many of us would have refused to believe this incident and defended it if this was not video graphed ?

Back
Top Bottom