What's new

Sad State of Indian Education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Mr. pi9. So you've given up hiding your real identity?
Ha Ha Ha! There comes the yellow Hun Dan (混蛋). Mommy made mixed egg omelet today?

Everyone Sing!
@Two's mommy makes mixed egg omelets (混蛋)!
One from Jack, One from John and One from Watanabe!
Quarter she threw on the bed, Quarter in toilet!
Rest we see on PeeDeeEff as poor sod @Two contemplates!

Atleast have courage to write proper insults. Whats this xy32 np27 pu54? Are you learning periodic table?

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha! There comes the yellow Hun Dan (混蛋). Mommy made mixed egg omelet today?

Everyone Sing!

Atleast have courage to write proper insults. Whats this xy32 np27 pu54? Are you learning periodic table?
Ah. Your howling is as bad as your IQ and logic. sorry. I can't understand your "excitement point" at all. I suggest you go to psychiatric treatment. Then learn human language and logic.

Btw. You are really weak.:azn:

Everyone Sing!

Nobody told you? Even personal attacks. You are also the weakest in PDF.

@Nilgiri Please give him some advice. I'm afraid if I keep attacking. He'll break down.

Ah. Your howling is as bad as your IQ and logic. sorry. I can't understand your "excitement point" at all. I suggest you go to psychiatric treatment. Then learn human language and logic.

@Nilgiri Please give him some advice. I'm afraid if I keep attacking. He'll break down.

I avoid troll threads bud, as much as possible. So no comment from me.

I will let @waz have look here and see if anything needs to be done.

LOL,,,no wonder the nation is full of ultra tharkis.Kudos bhai

Give it up bhai, you enjoyed watching that :partay:

Sorry dude, according to MENSA PreTest, I am highly likely to get an excellent score. Try something else than IQ or whatever that PewDiePie9 is supposed to be.

upload_2019-1-3_20-49-33.png

Worry about your own education system buddy. Pakistans average literacy rate decreased by 2% from 60% to 58% last year. BTW your literacy rate is less than our least literate state Bihar which has a literacy rate of 63%.

Worry about your own education system buddy. Pakistans average literacy rate decreased by 2% from 60% to 58% last year. BTW your literacy rate is less than our least literate state Bihar which has a literacy rate of 63%.

hahaha, fresh news? no??? how many times do you need to post old biased documentaries?

1+ 2) madrasssa ziyati -> I think there are more sexual harassment cases in India compared to any other country. Where more than 80% of the cases aren't even reported. There is a reason why Delhi is called rape capital of world.

3) wow DW, and btw what is the date of that video? Btw, how is this relevant, how is a University equivalent to a Madrassa.

You could find many cases in western world too, where a student was taken advantage of, by a teacher. But I can assure you, only India goes an extra mile in retardness, where a VC of a UNIVERSITY is telling its students to go and murder other people.

lewl, btw don't ever bother to reply if you just want to divert the topic. I can post several videos of RSS like this but I won't since I don't wanna entertain a ____, and waste my time doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom