What's new

Indian(kashmiri) scholar humiliated by pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe thats why i have thousands of your emails in my inbox??
When you beg someone with the threat of killing yourself to mail them what the hell do you expect? I am not heartless....the ONLY PERSON WHO FOOLED ME WAS YOU with your endless dramas of dying...Ja bhar mein ja mar!

I don't know if they lied or were misinformed. Pakistan managed to produce 9240 papers in 2012.

India produced 98,081. More than 10 times as many :)

You need to work on your critical thinking abilities ;)
Maybe they were discussing papers based on how many people wrote or something

@Alpha1 I am not justifying or unjustify your rankings but yaar when you have a history of fights with someone you should avoid him/her.
As it leads to difficult/unnecessary situations like these

I don't know if they lied or were misinformed. Pakistan managed to produce 9240 papers in 2012.

India produced 98,081. More than 10 times as many :)

You need to work on your critical thinking abilities ;)

I think he is talking about number of papers per capita.

@Alpha1 you brainless asshole just because someone fed you shit you ate it? I still remember how you threatened to "expose me" when all you can expose is emails of me calling you BRO and trying to council you! Have I exposed about your mom or your sis? Have I exposed about your past? NO BECAUSE I AM NOT THE 1 BRAINWASHED you are! Aur jaa ker apni dhuki khahani tariq ko batau

@Alpha1 I am not justifying or unjustify your rankings but yaar when you have a history of fights with someone you should avoid him/her.
As it leads to difficult/unnecessary situations like these
I didn't mention her .... i have a screenshot of her posts.... she brang me up first

@Alpha1 you brainless asshole just because someone fed you shit you ate it? I still remember how you threatened to "expose me" when all you can expose is emails of me calling you BRO and trying to council you! Have I exposed about your mom or your sis? Have I exposed about your past? NO BECAUSE I AM NOT THE 1 BRAINWASHED you are! Aur jaa ker apni dhuki khahani tariq ko batau
I never threatened you ..... those were the lies people told and you believed them .... this is what miscommunication does

Just wondering what does some Kashmirs here who eat here & lick neighbours arse & puke poison for this land have to say now,,,,,
I forgot that jokers name,,,,any 1 ,,help me out please with that Gaddars name ,,

none of them are objectionable and you are asking for it too
should i post what some people said about you?View attachment 12419

realy??
You wont change @Aeronaut dekhlo what he is saying ab mein bhi boloun gi aap log mujhay infraction ya warning matt dayna...I already called EACH OF YOU...

So what if I am dating...tayri family mein nai hoti thats your problem!

And it was you who had an idea of BAJIAN AYSAY hoti hain...mujhay ghodi mein lay ker bhathain gi..Should I expose how you used to beg me not to talk to SOME INDIAN MEMBERS...how you told me not to do this and that...

or that time when you TRIED TO ORDER me not to talk this not to say that? You thought I was on your strings obviously your ego is smashed! Mind you @Aeronaut ko mein nay apna id day diya tha he read everything and was sick! so if you want him to expose you just call him!

DID I GET BRAINWASHED? Nope coz I am not like you who listened to tariq and that other friend of yours and kissed their ideas!

I never threatened you ..... those were the lies people told and you believed them .... this is what miscommunication does
YOU THREATENED TO EXPOSE ME? Tariq told me as well HUM TUMHARI MAILS PDF PAR POST KER DAIN GAY!

You wont change @Aeronaut dekhlo what he is saying ab mein bhi boloun gi aap log mujhay infraction ya warning matt dayna...I already called EACH OF YOU...

So what if I am dating...tayri family mein nai hoti thats your problem!

And it was you who had an idea of BAJIAN AYSAY hoti hain...mujhay ghodi mein lay ker bhathain gi..Should I expose how you used to beg me not to talk to SOME INDIAN MEMBERS...how you told me not to do this and that...

or that time when you TRIED TO ORDER me not to talk this not to say that? You thought I was on your strings obviously your ego is smashed! Mind you @Aeronaut ko mein nay apna id day diya tha he read everything and was sick! so if you want him to expose you just call him!

DID I GET BRAINWASHED? Nope coz I am not like you who listened to tariq and that other friend of yours and kissed their ideas!

YOU THREATENED TO EXPOSE ME? Tariq told me as well HUM TUMHARI MAILS PDF PAR POST KER DAIN GAY!
wow... yeah i want to see those emails,,, because i never did any badtameezi with you

@Slav Defence also fwd me your mails and Tariq's mails...so go ask Tariq what he did...He kept bugging me on the other website that I left and told me not to tell you! What else are you unaware off? I am truly disgusted with you so dont quote me...dont mail me! IN FACT JUST TO SATISFY YOUR DAMN EGO you mailed my friend to tell me we should ignore each other when you were already on my ignore list do you want me to expose how you tried to harass my friend googling her and mailing on her work mail?

wow... yeah i want to see those emails,,, because i never did any badtameezi with you
@WebMaster please reset my password for my pdf email HE WANTS TO BE EXPOSED...Dont stop me this time and dont tell me to let it go or whatnot HE ASKED FOR IT ...and has been bothering me for a while now! Isko sakoon mein dalo!

I don't even talk to him because of you anymore... he told you and you believed it?

@WebMaster please reset my password for my pdf email HE WANTS TO BE EXPOSED...Dont stop me this time and dont tell me to let it go or whatnot HE ASKED FOR IT ...and has been bothering me for a while now! Isko sakoon mein dalo!
YOU BOTHERED me I had warned you through a moderator to not mention me ,,,,,, still you did

YOU BOTHERED me I had warned you through a moderator to not mention me ,,,,,, still you did
Only when you MISUSED YOUR POWER! Hell you are the one who has been following me like a puppy! I have said this millions of times BACK OFF!!! How come you dont post those mails where I told you to STOP MAILING ME?!

I don't even talk to him because of you anymore... he told you and you believed it?
Did I stop you from talking to him? I am no control freak like you ordering people! Did you tell @Zakii you were trying to get me to comment on his fb marriage pix? if not THAT WAS BACKBITING!

So stop trying to show yourself as a saint!

Lmao.. "PER CAPITA" !!"???@!@!!!
Yea including the people who are not educated ;)

You are wasting time by doing useless appeals - I told you he is up to mark with current standers of PDF. Learn to ignore to the level that attention seekers start doubting their existence.
I did until he started giving you negative whatever he did...I would have kept my mouth shut but for a while he has been asking for it!

Just wondering what does some Kashmirs here who eat here & lick neighbours arse & puke poison for this land have to say now,,,,,
I forgot that jokers name,,,,any 1 ,,help me out please with that Gaddars name ,,
surprisingly @Alpha1 thinks this doesnt deserve a negative ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom