What's new

Indian(kashmiri) scholar humiliated by pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I stop you from talking to him? I am no control freak like you ordering people! Did you tell @Zakii you were trying to get me to comment on his fb marriage pix? if not THAT WAS BACKBITING!

So stop trying to show yourself as a saint!
If that is backbitting then you are in for a surprize what backbitting YOU KNOW WHO DID

look @Talon
you mentioned me first despite warnings sent to you by moderators

Attachments

• talon mentioned me.jpg
    talon mentioned me.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 80
:tup: did you mean WITHOUT the prof's name? Yea same here...the prof always has his name as second author...
I think you misunderstood he didnt take...he was whining about his samples were given to other students for further analysis....he prob thought they were his and free to be taken away...

yes i am talking about prof. will never ever allow you to publish and to take sample out of the lab with out his permission. bec you using his lab and funding from university. so you need to take permission before you will use your samples for other institute until you on;t have patent that's other case.

If that is backbitting then you are in for a surprize what backbitting YOU KNOW WHO DID

look @Talon
you mentioned me first despite warnings sent to you by moderatorsView attachment 12423
Wasnt that asking you to stop misusing your power? Or do you think that is justifiable? GOD FORBID A WOMAN ANALYZING right?

yes i am talking about prof. will never ever allow you to publish and to take sample out of the lab with out his permission. bec you using his lab and funding from university. so you need to take permission before you will use your samples for other institute until you on;t have patent that's other case.
I agree! well even then there are too many procedures unless you have a partner institute or something you cant take out samples....esp not biotech samples!

surprisingly @Alpha1 thinks this doesnt deserve a negative ratings[/quote]

Did i say anything WRONG ?? Reality Bites !,,,,,Nothing Personal with you AT ALL,,,,,Tc

surprisingly @Alpha1 thinks this doesnt deserve a negative ratings

Did i say anything WRONG ?? Reality Bites !,,,,,Nothing Personal with you AT ALL,,,,,Tc[/quote]

so that is good posting?
Just wondering what does some Kashmirs here who eat here & lick neighbours arse & puke poison for this land have to say now,,,,,
I forgot that jokers name,,,,any 1 ,,help me out please with that Gaddars name ,,

@WebMaster yeh standards hain is forum kay?

Wasnt that asking you to stop misusing your power? Or do you think that is justifiable? GOD FORBID A WOMAN ANALYZING right?
I gave it a negative rating because of RED FONT,,,
Can't believe you are a PhD student...
I am calling the mods to clean up the mess

@Talon @Alpha1
Calm down...take a deep breath.
Alpha do I need to recall you that you are Think tank analyst?
Talon...Please ignore
you both come on gtalk...right now,please it is a request.
Regards-

@Alpha1 @Talon

Don't be Kid. Puke your anger and Grow Up..... Drink some cold water.
Its not a place to fight on public forum. Its just giving free fun to all others except you people. Kindly post according to title. Hopefully you will understand it. thanks

@Alpha1 @Talon

Don't be Kid. Puke your anger and Grow Up..... Drink some cold water.
Its not a place to fight on public forum. Its just giving free fun to all others except you people. Kindly post according to title. Hopefully you will understand it. thanks
he has been asking for it for a while now

@Talon @Alpha1
Calm down...take a deep breath.
Alpha do I need to recall you that you are Think tank analyst?
Talon...Please ignore
you both come on gtalk...right now,please it is a request.
Regards-
@Slav Defence I am tired of his spying he is engaged for god sakes sharam na haya susri larkiyoun ko chayr nay mein?!

@Slav Defence I am tired of his spying he is engaged for god sakes sharam na haya susri larkiyoun ko chayr nay mein?!
You have no right to accuse me of this,,, shakal daikhi hay upni????
why the heck should i spy ?

Posting in a locked thread :D

And I guess every one learnt their lesson. not to go to Pakistan for higher studies lol

You do understand that India has 7 times more population and 10x more papers?

That means that India produces more per capita? Or was that a logical conclusion that you were ill equipped to make?

@scorpionx
per capita? we have more uneducated people then educated how is that justifiable?

You do understand that India has 7 times more population and 10x more papers?

That means that India produces more per capita? Or was that a logical conclusion that you were ill equipped to make?

@scorpionx

Pak population 175 million?... indias population 1.27+ billion!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom