What's new

Indian(kashmiri) scholar humiliated by pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i give a ****? i actually have a @#@ life.. unlike some internet nerd like you... lmao @ ur ***..

Harassing women,posting private convos on a forum... talking abt cookies,dragons n other gay things.. :rofl:

"Ooh im special... i have family feuds coz of me gettin engaged" .. seriously son? tht the best you can do?

Another thing kid... jis school mein tou parhta hai na .. Garrison Academy... aus ka mein Principal reh chuka hoon.. haha

I was there during Wali (princis) era... another thing .. even have a gf where you live (been to ur area a billion times... aur kuch batao beta? :lol:

Jaa abb apni "pussy... cats" say khail..
@RazPaK said this post is hilarious :D

and he also said "you should give alpha some alphie so he can glue back his izzat"

Bro take it easy...thanks for the support I know @WebMaster aint gonna do nothing so I am just gonna disappear from this headache...
I have already complained about you to @Zakii I think he gave you a warning...and still you mentioned me?

@RazPaK said this post is hilarious :D

and he also said "you should give alpha some alphie so he can glue back his izzat"
He is getting permanently banned anyways... so he can show us his upbringing :lol:

Today it will be cup and then soon it will become a bottle....... better don't .......

Ever heard of responsible drinking? I been drinking for 3 years now and I can still not drink 1 full bottle on my own lol.

It's the song Happy by Pharell Williams. The one hour version :3

That's too far bud, don't do that. Whatever disagreement you may have, this isn't an avenue worth pursuing.

Hes a sick puppy man... you dont insult n humiliate women like tht... atleast men dont....

@Alpha1 sure son.. the best u can do it rate my posts.. :lol:

P.S: i live like 10-15 mins away from you .... wanna go tht way? u live near tht regiment .. even know ur "address"...

. wanna go tht way? u live near tht regiment .. even know ur "address"...
you are welcome to visit me anytime bro but unfortunately i am expected to negative rate personal attacks and rule breakings :)

i invited pakistanies and indians to see a good fight !

what i get to see now is pakistanies fighting like cats and dogs amongst themselves :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

You are acting like a troll, By instigating troll war ..... :disagree:

Anyways I have deleted all my posts that i had made in a fit of rage.but i was provoked reasonlessly.. still..
I have made athread in GHQ section for the mods to decide

Brothers shouldnt fight.
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom