What's new

Technical education body gets autonomy

Yeah, I didnt expect this...lol... now look at his mentality here, he is trying to instigate hatred between those two who are trying to reconcile, build bridges and find common grounds... :)
As if I dont know him. :D
But then I trust you more than the mind midgets here.
I hope you won't come on a Kashmir thread and condemn Indian army next time. As I said these are just signs of an immature personality.
Did not tell you that it can not always be B&W???

Yeah, I didnt expect this...lol... now look at his mentality here, he is trying to instigate hatred between those two who are trying to reconcile, build bridges and find common grounds... :)

Yeah give rishta to them. Like if I care. But then be on one side. BSing about Kashmiris and then bridging this gap BS.

Last edited:
Ofcourse!!
And this is coming from the most matured person on the forum, isnt it??? :coffee:
Leader's opinion on Modi and Indian army 're his personal POVs,I respect it.
And I also 've a thing or two to say about ISI,whats the big deal??
Everything can not be black or white. But then you wont understand it,oh how I wish you did. :( :( :(
But then that would be expecting too much :P

I concur!!!

Loved your weather report!!! :D

I hope you won't come on a Kashmir thread and condemn Indian army next time. As I said these are just signs of an immature personality.

I will come to Kashmir threads and say what is right... and I will continue to speak against Pakistan Army for its wrong doing, happy?

As if I dont know him. :D
But then I trust you more than the mind midgets here.

Did not tell you that it can not always be B&W???

new ideas threaten people like nothing else :lol:

Like state of India. Double faced???

Well Kashmiris don't need imbeciles like you anyways.

well the idea of common defence was first conceive by Mr Jinnah, founder of Pakistan.

My dislike for your country is permanent. It won't change like @Leader . Trust me. ;)
Country???I guess you've not met many Indians in real life.
Guess what my Pakistani neighbor and her kids luv me .:P

Areesh said:
And then you and other Indians would abuse him and his country for his "POV". Idiots.
I haven't done that ever to him.
I know him to well by now.

Areesh said:
Yeah just like Indian secularism. Killing minorities and being secular at the same time.
Why is it so difficult for you to believe that my country is secular??

Country???I guess you've not met many Indians in real life.
Guess what my Pakistani neighbor luvs me and her kids too.:P

Having Indian friends won't change my idea about India. Unless of course you leave Kashmir. :lol:

I haven't done that ever to him.
I know him to well by now.

It happened just a few days ago. And that too on a Kashmir thread started by me. :lol: As I said confused minds.

well the idea of common defence was first conceive by Mr Jinnah, founder of Pakistan.

A lot has changed son. Anyways you are welcome to cross border and become Sipah E Salar of Bharati fauj with Modi as your leader. :lol:

Why is it so difficult for you to believe that my country is secular??

Because actions speak louder than words. ;)

Anyways I want to thank @Leader for at least one thing. Many of PTI's opponents used to call PTI youth supporters as youthias. Thanks to him I understand why they say that. :)

I am chilled. Just witnessing how people change on different threads

Anyways Pakistan Zindabad

Hindustan errrrr :D

@Patriots

Check this out. Now I know why many people call PTI youth as youthias.

Supporter of immature party will be absolutely immature ... Their stances are changed day by day .........

@Areesh see immaturity of workers of an immature party :lol:

10269499_687563477947257_6603162944685392972_n.jpg

@Leader would you comment on this picture......???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom