What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

xes_207837e20c580e5d1c95fdcdeda35f57.jpg

xes_207837e20c580e5d1c95fdcdeda35f57.jpg

Pakistan is going to buy 4o to 5o of these babes
to early to say that we are getting these babies before 2020, my estimate that we will have these babies as soon as possible is 2022 to 2025, today Chinese is more concentrating on J-20 and less FC-31

f*ing RAPTOR! WOW! it will look so sexy in J20/Raptor Silver color scheme with yellowish Canopy!

“Dialogue”!“Dialogue”!!

Those who are interested in 31001 and future FC-31 should watch CCTV-2‘s “Dialogue” programme aired last night at 21:55 Beijing Time。

Super aircraft with super-structure,according to the MANY bigwigs from the 31001 team。:D

Now we have 5S。:enjoy:

“Dialogue”!“Dialogue”!!

Those who are interested in 31001 and future FC-31 should watch CCTV-2‘s “Dialogue” programme aired last night at 21:55 Beijing Time。

Super aircraft with super-structure,according to the MANY bigwigs from the 31001 team。:D

Now we have 5S。:enjoy:

5S won't be achieved until the second prototype makes its run next year.

J31 is nealy all made up with composite material/laser printing technology/integral modling technology, it's extremely light weight compared to the old 4th gen design. So i finally understand why it has 1200 plus KM combat radius. This baby will definitely bite big in the international market.

We just wait the domestic engine installed on it, the big time for Chinese airforce is coming.

5S won't be achieved until the second prototype makes its run next year.
I think the goverment shall invest in the 31001 project, i personally really appreciate the hardworking of AVIC.

f*ing RAPTOR! WOW! it will look so sexy in J20/Raptor Silver color scheme with yellowish Canopy!
It is just the very begining, wait and see.

This talk is crap. Talks about nothing much but plenty of self praising. Beside bragging about how J-31 is going to surpass F-35 and shot it down without much explanation. What we want is more concrete facts regarding J-31, especially the AESA radar and domestic engine. Their dialogue is as good as nothing.
Very few key info disclosed, typical CCP way of telling things. I get bore with these kinds of unsubstantial talk. I want solid evidence that J31 can shoot F35 down. said F35's engine would stop working if the fuel is overheating.

He didn't talk anything related to WS13 engine progress and the radar used on J31. He is just too conservative.

Very few key info disclosed, typical CCP way of telling things. I get bore with these kinds of unsubstantial talk. I want solid evidence that J31 can shoot F35 down. said F35's engine would stop working if the fuel is overheating.

He didn't talk anything related to WS13 engine progress and the radar used on J31. He is just too conservative.
Yes, those are key point and they are not revealing anything how to convince the world with those smokey engine. Definitely WS-13 engine is in progress and in late stage but by not revealing anything doesn't help anything.

And another disapointing facts about this zhuhai 2014 airshow is not a single fighter avionics or radar is on display for export. At least an export version of AESA/PESA shall be available for export. But not a single of them.

Year 2014 is a disappointing year for China military advancement. Slow commissioning of major warship like frigate and DDG. Carrier wing not formed yet.:(

The only top breakthru I can give for China military 2014 will be HJ-12 FnF ATGM.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom