What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

U lack enough military knowledge, stop trolling.

F-22 radar test plane
View attachment 162873

J-20 radar test plane
View attachment 162874

U seem to be too STUBBORN to understand that u are not showing any proof.
ANY

APG-77 AESA PICTURE IS AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE TO SEE.No chinese pic means its not mature enough.

Credibility isn't decided by how visually-stimulating it is. Diagrams and the text that goes with it are equally implicit of the existence of such a system as are visual methods.

Its not a philosophy session here mate.

ANY

APG-77 AESA PICTURE IS AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE TO SEE.No chinese pic means its not mature enough.

Correct this post if it's wrong, but I do believe you were advocating pictures as the "best" means of proof; isn't that what you were provided?

Its not a philosophy session here mate.

Then don't make it into one.

Correct this post if it's wrong, but I do believe you were advocating pictures as the "best" means of proof; isn't that what you were provided?

Chinese haven't made one world class fighter jet radar yet so sorry if i am so sceptical.On the top of that u have no proof of its existence,,what am i supposed to do?

ANY

LOL ... Do u see F-22's radar before ? Can u just tell me which radar better, F-22's or Russian APG-77 ?

So how u know J-20 without a AESA radar, when China also update a new testing plane for J-20 like American did for F-22 ?

Yes right now i didn't provide real J-20's AESA radar to u, only a radar test plane like F-22 did. So just enjoy it, poor Indian.

Chinese haven't made one world class fighter jet radar yet so sorry if i am so sceptical.On the top of that u have no proof of its existence,,what am i supposed to do?

Did you not read a single post within the past three pages of the thread or am I wasting time here?

Did you not read a single post within the past three pages of the thread or am I wasting time here?

U are simply wasting my time by arguing now.
When the radar is mature and u have proof,we will have a debate.

LOL ... Do u see F-22's radar before ? Can u just tell me which radar better, F-22's or Russian APG-77 ?

Stop ur childish rants.Better search for proof.
As for ur question apg-77 is 15 years old tech so naturally not as good as modern aesas.

The benchmark today would be apg-81 of f-35 simply because of experience of usa alone.It woulld be their 3rd of 4 th gen aesa.

U are simply wasting my time by arguing now.
When the radar is mature and u have proof,we will have a debate.

Everybody is entitled to what they believe in; their ability or reluctance to do so will lie within their interpretations of the things presented to them and may be independent of how things really are.

Everybody is entitled to what they believe in; their ability or reluctance to do so will lie within their interpretations of the things presented to them and may be independent of how things really are.

Fair enough man

Good. I'm glad we ended on a relatively positive note.

No need to fight.I just like tech,i don't care if its chinese or russian.All my earphones ae chinese like vsonic gr07,vc02,brainwavz m3 to name a few.

The F-22 Flying Test Bed is a modified Boeing 757-200 that was used to flight-test the F-22's avionics, including the APG-77 radar. The entire F-22 forward fuselage and radar were fitted to the front of the plane for testing.

Boeing: Image Gallery

WdeWeAJ.jpg

The fact that China has shown a 'J-20 Flying Test Bed' is better than a picture of a radar at an airshow. It shows that China is testing all the integrated avionics (including radar) together.

YfPGi8N.jpg

BT6L5bY.jpg

Here's the Lockheed CATBird used to test the F-35's APG-81.

hLpoYcL.jpg

Last edited:
They have monetary problems.

But difference in fighter aesa and ship based system is cooling.Russians have much more experience as a result have more examples of fighter aesas ie zhuk ae which is unde testing for 4 years now with its 2 variations fga-29 and 35.

And n036 for pakfa under testing since 2 years.

But recently they have started making kick *** vessels like this
View attachment 162856

I myself posted these pics sometimes back,,the issue is about j-31 and j-20 radar.
Another thing being thislooks more like a pesa than an aesa due to the iff antennas in between elements.

Considering average power of each t/r element to be 10 watts which is pretty standard it will have power of roughly 23 k watt.

Actually they have to allocate huge amount of money to bombers and submarines too so naturally they don't have enough to make every ship aesa based.Aesas are costly.
This is nonsense. Russian AESA is not modern enough. If money is a problem, Russia shall be more willing to sell their advance AESA to indian for their destroyer and AWACS to earn hardcash. Apparently, Russia offer is not up to standards which forces indian to procure better AESA from Israel. Even China do know that Russia offer is not up to standards and we need to do it ourselves.

As for PAFKA, Russia will not be dumb enough to allow Israel radar install on their fighter which India needs to stick with everything Russia. It's a out of no choice.

This is nonsense. Russian AESA is not modern enough. If money is a problem, Russia shall be more willing to sell their advance AESA to indian for their destroyer and AWACS to earn hardcash. Apparently, Russia offer is not up to standards which forces indian to procure better AESA from Israel. Even China do know that Russia offer is not up to standards and we need to do it ourselves.

As for PAFKA, Russia will not be dumb enough to allow Israel radar install on their fighter which India needs to stick with everything Russia. It's a out of no choice.
The boss of AVIC had confirmed that J31 is installed AESA in the talk show, SU35 ONLY has PESA and it has huge RCS. I think SU35 is the king in dog fight, not quite sure its performance in BVR.

The boss of AVIC had confirmed that J31 is installed AESA in the talk show, SU35 ONLY has PESA and it has huge RCS. I think SU35 is the king in dog fight, not quite sure its performance in BVR.
I am disappointed with AVIC boss not revealing anything concrete other than talks. I hope year 2015 is a breakthrough for Chinese fighter radar and jet engine propulsion by revealing more data and showing in service of it.

I am disappointed with AVIC boss not revealing anything concrete other than talks. I hope year 2015 is a breakthrough for Chinese fighter radar and jet engine propulsion by revealing more data and showing in service of it.
It takes another five years to let the engien go matured.

Back
Top Bottom