What's new

S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems delivery to India can begin in 2020

nice 1, finally !

the IAF I'm sure will come up with some creative ideas on how to put this to use offensively as well.

china is the main target not only Pakistan

Mr xi would be looking at Putin like this in brics summit :p:

especially xi bought 6 battalions of s400 in 2014

jinping-med.jpg

i have read that 2 of these systems will be deployed in Eastern sector and 3 of them in Western sector against Pak.

Great news....hope they'll sign deal for FGFA soon too which is said to be in final rounds of talks.

I do not think that Pakistan need take this as any "blow". It was always expected that everyone will sell equipment/weapons to India. It is pure business and market aspect.

Being expected & being a "big blow" are not mutually exclusive. If something like this isn't a big blow, then what's the point of it at all?

Being expected & being a "big blow" are not mutually exclusive. If something like this isn't a big blow, then what's the point of it at all?

How is it a "big blow" except for PDF fanboys who were envisaging the emergence of China-Pakistan-Russia triple alliance?:p: There are under currents over CPEC. Economics rules the roost. Russian position will be very interesting in future!

Elucidate please.

Check the ratio of Pakistan-India, China-India, size wise.

Now tell me how many operational commands do you have and how many are Pakistan specific?

This acquisition is very worrisome if true and Pakistan must think and act quickly to find a solution. War mongering Modi can never be trusted!

Will 5 battalions be enough for our needs ?

Since our relationship with West is getting better.. How about couple of THAAD-ER ?

Since our relationship with West is getting better.. How about couple of THAAD-ER ?

cuz u begin with 5 and maybe you'll reach 12 battalion as the 2015 leaks said

and btw

Thaad and S400 are from different categories

thaad only against ballistics

S400 against fighters and bombers and ballistic and cruise missiles and even drones​

It has a domestic manufacturing clause too.

We will have enough of them.

And as for THAAD, we are better placed if we get Arrow 3, David's Sling and a dedicated Cruise Missile Defence system.

Check the ratio of Pakistan-India, China-India, size wise.

Now tell me how many operational commands do you have and how many are Pakistan specific?

South-Western, Western on Western Border. Northern both western and northern borders and Central and Eastern for Northern border.

Equal distribution. Now you kindly elucidate on the previous statement.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom