What's new

S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems delivery to India can begin in 2020

Are you some kind of "Dalai Lama" or something that I cannot quote you? We are on an open Internet forum and of course I'll quote any post, if I think it is necessary to set record straight.

Read again .... do not quote me to indulge in circumlocution. Have something tangibly sensible, be my guest. I would be happy to interact. But it is tiresome to indulge in bait and deflect.

India on one hand keeps saying China is the major adversary and nothing to worry about Pakistan. But from top govt level to street hawker everyone and everything is Pakistan specific. It is not Pakistan who is threatening war 5/6 times a year.

Now just for arguments sake, even if it is 50-50 deployment against China and Pakistan, it is still hugely disproportional and keeping above mentioned war hysteria of Indian govt in mind, overwhelmingly Pakistan specific.

I neither vouch for stupidities on either side of the border, nor do I indulge in justifying the statements emanating from such stupidities. It includes, both Indian and Pakistani politicians.

As for the post I made regarding China, I can only comment on the present scenario as existing in IA's thought process and matching it on ground. Why somebody makes a ludicrous statement, go and ask them.

china is the main target not only Pakistan

Mr xi would be looking at Putin like this in brics summit :p:

especially xi bought 6 battalions of s400 in 2014

jinping-med.jpg

Cool down buddy...

It has a domestic manufacturing clause too.

We will have enough of them.

And as for THAAD, we are better placed if we get Arrow 3, David's Sling and a dedicated Cruise Missile Defence system.

I dont think Arrow will be available for us. US wont allow it.

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-13_17-5-17.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-13_17-5-17.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 22
  • upload_2016-10-13_17-9-25.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-13_17-9-25.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 991
Not sure why Pakistani folks are worried. You guys will get the HQ9 from China for sure now.

That's the point of all these "brothers". They don't want us to have peace. They just want to kill each other. So lets be oblivious and scream death to each other.

When will we learn?!.

Not sure why Pakistani folks are worried. You guys will get the HQ9 from China for sure now.

That's the point of all these "brothers". They don't want us to have peace. They just want to kill each other. So lets be oblivious and scream death to each other.

When will we learn?!.

Wrong place buddy.

We would not have needed to pay for modifications , training, upkeep and infrastructure developments , which is a big part of present Rafale deal. 5 Billion USD => 45 Rafale more atleast including weapons.

However S400 is a strategic purchase, and its importance is much more than Rafales.
No no its a Russian product. We Indians are now suddenly hate them....

During the last DAC when more surveillance equipment for J&K was cleared , it was T90MS tanks for Mountain Strike Corps.
Yeah that was ~350 Tanks T-90MS but as you quoted 400-600 so i thought something new in consideration so T-14 seems a Good choice over T-90MS if we are going to make any new deal.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom