What's new

S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems delivery to India can begin in 2020

It has a domestic manufacturing clause too.

We will have enough of them.

And as for THAAD, we are better placed if we get Arrow 3, David's Sling and a dedicated Cruise Missile Defence system.

hey bruh

i heard that india already have s300 VM

how much battalions do u have ?​

sait's a post: 8806758 said:
I hate Mi17v5 deal... We are about to buy close to 200 of it... But making it.

Yes, but its a, lost case now. Better that the needs of CAPFs are met cheaply. This purchase of 48 Mi17V5 specifically is for attrition replacements and needs of ITBP and CRPF.

South-Western, Western on Western Border. Northern both western and northern borders and Central and Eastern for Northern border.

Equal distribution. Now you kindly elucidate on the previous statement.

So Pakistan is 1/6th size of India.

Whereas China is bigger than India.

You have 6 operational commands and 3 out of them are Pakistan specific.

This is hugely disproportional and you still claim that Pakistan needs not worry?

This is huge disproportional and you still claim that Pakistan needs not worry?

We need 1:1 ratio wrt to Pakistan At least , and 1:1 at what China can throw within 24 hours in Tibet.

So yes, its balanced , and will be equally balanced once the strike corps is active.

This is huge disproportional and you still claim that Pakistan needs not worry?

Next time don't quote me to indulge in circumlocution.

2 and half commands Pakistan and 2 and a half China.

Either you justify your statement and enter into a sensible discussion or just desist. It is boring to have these conversations where circumlocution is the norm.

This is hugely disproportional and you still claim that Pakistan needs not worry?

You cannot specify how many for whom, these are mobile systems
Can be deployed wherever threat is assessed.

How about couple of THAAD-ER ?

Doesn't exist yet beyond technical evaluation. It's also being explored as a counter HGV system, which will help against China who's been investing a great deal in such:

3rd_wu-14.jpg

But will be of more limited value against Pakistan.

And as for THAAD, we are better placed if we get Arrow 3, David's Sling and a dedicated Cruise Missile Defence system.

Arrow or David's Sling would be nice, but since they are collaborations with the US, and the US is pushing competing products, how likely is it to be in Indian service?

Not likely, considering the US has already barred sales once.

Something like Standard would be better served anyway, but they also come with their own conditions:

0914OCJ75493.jpg

Night_launch_of_a_RIM-161_Standard_SM-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time don't quote me to indulge in circumlocution.

2 and half commands Pakistan and 2 and a half China.

Either you justify your statement and enter into a sensible discussion or just desist. It is boring to have these conversations where circumlocution is the norm.

Are you some kind of "Dalai Lama" or something that I cannot quote you? We are on an open Internet forum and of course I'll quote any post, if I think it is necessary to set record straight.

India on one hand keeps saying China is the major adversary and nothing to worry about Pakistan. But from top govt level to street hawker everyone and everything is Pakistan specific. Threatening Pakistan with war 5/6 times a year is just a norm from India.

Now just for arguments sake, even if it is 50-50 deployment against China and Pakistan, it is still hugely disproportional and keeping above mentioned war hysteria of Indian govt in mind, overwhelmingly Pakistan specific.

Doesn't exist yet beyond technical evaluation. It's also being explored as a counter HGV system, which will help against China who's been investing a great deal in such:

3rd_wu-14.jpg

But will be of more limited value against Pakistan.

Arrow or David's Sling would be nice, but since they are collaborations with the US, and the US is pushing competing products, how likely is it to be in Indian service?

Not likely, considering the US has already barred sales once.

MTCR cleared. It was one of the reasons then.
We do have a reason to give another try.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom