What's new

Russia's deputy PM 'threatens Romania with bomber'

they always get safety, if they did not get, they would not be here :tup:

I understand their decission. Beside that the article states they had important reports to create. I think they have much to do. Sitting on a tribune watching a boring parade is not very productive at all. Beside that, why are you so pissed about this? When do Bangladesh diplomats attend EU festivals?

I understand their decission. Beside that the article states they had important reports to create. I think they have much to do. Sitting on a tribune watching a boring parade is not very productive at all. Beside that, why are you so pissed about this? When do Bangladesh diplomats attend EU festivals?
it is not parade :hitwall: see you can't even understand english :rofl: anyway BD diplomate attends EU festivals in EU

Romanian President said today that(my translation):

To these kind of statements i can only have but one reaction.We must find out how much vodka did Rogozin had before issuing such statements.It's total disrespect towards another state,towards anything else that doesn't represent Mother Russia.

The Romanian President also added that Rogozin still has a stalinistic way of thinking.

Asked by the journalists present about the fact that Romanian Foreign Ministry requested an official position from Russia about this case,the President answered :

It's an absolute normal procedure for the Ministry to ask,because neither the Romanian Foreign Ministry can't know how much vodka Rogozin had before making those statements

I think that he (Rogozin ) was nervous and his own mouth started talking without him but we shouldn't be surprised about that when it comes to Rogozin

Source(in Romanian,sry,it's fresh,didn't make the international media yet)

Băsescu despre Rogozin: Trebuie aflat câtă vodcă consumase înainte să facă aceste declaraţii - Mediafax

it is not parade :hitwall: see you can't even understand english :rofl: anyway BD diplomate attends EU festivals in EU

I saw no Bangladesh diplomats at the german reunion festivities last year. Where were they?

Romanian President said today that(my translation):

The Romanian President also added that Rogozin still has a stalinistic way of thinking.

Asked by the journalists present about the fact that Romanian Foreign Ministry requested an official position from Russia about this case,the President answered :

Source(in Romanian,sry,it's fresh,didn't make the international media yet)

Băsescu despre Rogozin: Trebuie aflat câtă vodcă consumase înainte să facă aceste declaraţii - Mediafax

It made international headlines already:

Russland: Vizepremier Rogosin provoziert Rumänien mit Bomber-Tweet - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Show me prove for that. :) You sure will find it.

I remember once you were saying " We had a massive flood, Pakistanis made sandviches and helped us". You were happy about it.... some times small gestures, make big impacts.

It's the exact reverse event here. You see it as a not important event but for BDs this was important.

i do not have time for this :coffee:

No problem, because it did not happen. :) Beside that, who do you think you are? What position do you think Bangladesh has on EU priorities? I give you a hint...it is very far from important. Our diplomats security was at risk in 2011 so they avoid this event there and i support this. If my security was in danger i would not go too.

Those diplomats are paid from my tax money and they said in your article they had work to do. I would not like if they waste time at sitting at a hours long event.

I remember once you were saying " We had a massive flood, Pakistanis made sandviches and helped us". You were happy about it.... some times small gestures, make big impacts.

It's the exact reverse event here. You see it as a not important event but for BDs this was important.

I hope turkey attended this event then and made them happy. ;) If not, we are in the same boat ;P Party busters

Beside that, who do you think you are? What position do you think Bangladesh has on EU priorities? I give you a hint...it is very far from important. Our diplomats security was at risk in 2011 so they avoid this event there and i support this. If my security was in danger i would not go too.

Those diplomats are paid from my tax money and they said in your article they had work to do. I would not like if they waste time at sitting at a hours long event.
don't talk about thing that you do not know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom