What's new

Russia's deputy PM 'threatens Romania with bomber'

well I wonder why this must be considered a threatening

maybe he just wanted to point to the fact that if he use tu-160 then romany have no airplane capable of intercepting him and he can go as he like.
you knew that tu-160 have the potential of turned into an incredible private jet if modernized. with 12000km of range and a speed of 2.02mach and a flight altitude of 15km while fully loaded .

NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. It is specifically intended for nations geographically located in and around the North Atlantic.

That is why close American allies such as Japan, Australia and New Zealand are not part of NATO.

Germany, Britain and France are all more important than Russia - they have larger more prosperous economies.

Hell, even Italy is soon to overtake the Russian economy LOL :rofl:
no they arent

GDP, PPP (current international $) | Data | Table

Russia has bigger economy, we twice richer than you despite have slower economy and 2009 crash.

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Graph

With crimea and eastern ukraine we will have even a more bigger economy and food supply which you chinese will beg for. The ukrainian military industrial complex will be integrated into russia so by by cheaper alternative to russian arms.

American allies such as Japan, Australia and New Zealand are not in nato they only have some kind of security gurrentees from america, the same gurrentees ukraine had for giving up its nukes.

Russia overtook Italy economy in 2013 you fucking retard, and Russia is on its way to overtaking every Economy in Europe.

Europe is dead, the only thing keeping them afloat is Muslim immigrants which will soon start destroying them from inside out.

According to the IMF projections out to 2019, Russia will have a far smaller economy than all of the major European powers.

In 2019:
1 Germany $4.8 trillion
2 United Kingdom $3.7 trillion
3 France $3.6 trillion
4 Italy $2.6 trillion
5 Russia $2.4 trillion

You can look at these figure on the IMF website for yourself.

It looks like Russia is dead, not Europe.

no they arent

GDP, PPP (current international $) | Data | Table

Russia has bigger economy, we twice richer than you despite have slower economy and 2009 crash.

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Graph

With crimea and eastern ukraine we will have even a more bigger economy and food supply which you chinese will beg for. The ukrainian military industrial complex will be integrated into russia so by by cheaper alternative to russian arms.

American allies such as Japan, Australia and New Zealand are not in nato they only have some kind of security gurrentees from america, the same gurrentees ukraine had for giving up its nukes.

Don't show me GDP PPP figures... instead show me GDP Nominal figures. Like the ones I posted above.

According to the IMF projections out to 2019, Russia will have a far smaller economy than all of the major European powers.

In 2019:
1 Germany $4.8 trillion
3 France $3.6 trillion
4 Italy $2.6 trillion
5 Russia $2.4 trillion

Don't show me GDP PPP figures... instead show me GDP Nominal figures. Like the ones I posted above.

according to the IMF, accroding to the IMF blabla

their numbers put out from their asses and they change their reports various times

what they said in 2009
Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

what really happened

they even have to correct numbers for the year they already reported as final

In 2019:
1 Germany $4.8 trillion
3 France $3.6 trillion
4 Italy $2.6 trillion
5 Russia $2.4 trillion

only ppp counts i dont trust european fiat gdp, youre also not chinese but some fake account

according to the IMF, accroding to the IMF blabla

their numbers put out from their asses and they change their reports various times

what they said in 2009

what really happened

they even have to correct numbers for the year they already reported as final

only ppp counts i dont trust european fiat gdp, youre also not chinese but some fake account

Firstly, I am from Hong Kong, we have a very high standard of living (high GDP per capita) and we have allot of European sentiment (especially British).

IMF figures are not pulled from their ***... just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you can ignore the facts!

PPP doesn't count, that is why GDP Nominal is always used for international comparisons.

You Russian fool... I will be laughing when Italy overtakes Russia's GDP again. :rofl:

Meanwhile, I will enjoy my country rising to Superpower status day by day with a GDP of $14+ trillion in 2019!

Russia = dog shit, just like your Indian masters

Firstly, I am from Hong Kong, we have a very high standard of living (high GDP per capita) and we have allot of European sentiment (especially British).

IMF figures are not pulled from their ***... just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you can ignore the facts!

PPP doesn't count, that is why GDP Nominal is always used for international comparisons.

You Russian fool... I will be laughing when Italy overtakes Russia's GDP again. :rofl:

Meanwhile, I will enjoy my country rising to Superpower status day by day with a GDP of $14+ trillion in 2019!

your own imf data says chinas gdp wont be 14 trillion nominal in 2019 while america will be over 20 trillion at that time you pathetic loser. IMF also says your gdp growth will slow to to 6% or something being even surpassed by Indias growth.
Whats your opinion about that? heh?

russias economy is even bigger than the 4 asian tigers together both nominal and ppp which your city is included

Moscow has more people than your city and same living standard gdp per capita
List of Russian federal subjects by GDP per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global MetroMonitor | Brookings Institution

Hong Kong is in a devastating situation. You used to be bigger economy than Singapore for example, now youre surpassed by them in both nominal and ppp

tell that to the chinese government that is manipulating its currency same way with the US which ironically isnt effected by any downgrads as everything is counted in dollar. Why is also japan printing money? as you can clearly see in your imf report they will be hurt from it?

yes ppp counts it means we can take more stuff internally and produce more stuff for our self like weapons. Italys nominal gdp is only their fiat currency, they arent producing anything.

comes from the people who still shit in the streets like dogs. There are various videos where you can see chinese shitting on public including in HK go check them out

c2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy8yLzEvMjE1MTM3MjY2OTk3My5qcGVn.jpg

Russia makes even better cars now than China

Last edited:
Europe is dead, the only thing keeping them afloat is Muslim immigrants which will soon start destroying them from inside out.

Coming from a Russian that's pretty funny.

Percentage of Muslims by country (Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia):

Poland: 0.1%
Romania: 0.3%
Croatia: 1.3%
Spain: 2.3%
Italy: 2.6%
Denmark: 4.1%
United Kingdom: 4.6%
Germany: 5%
Switzerland: 5.7%
Belgium: 6%
France: 7.5%
Russia: 11.7%

Street prayer in Paris for Eid al Fitr:

-musulmans-font-la-priere-de-l-aid-al-fitr.jpg

Street prayer in Moscow for Eid al Fitr:

-179437.jpg

senheiser has trouble understanding that PPP is virtual, it's basically mathematical "remodeling"...whereas nominal GDP exists, it is real and tangible.

Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom