What's new

Russians invading the Moon... Forever !!!

Why colonize Moon? There is nothing. Only basalt and some other useless minerals.

China, India and Russia should unite and form a project to fly to Mars. That would be the ultimate humiliation for USA.
Even establishing base at moon cost more thn $100B. What do u think doing same at Mars would cost? :lol:

i wonder what it would cost to develop your backward country into 21st century.
I have another good idea, why not use it for doing same to you country.
Anyways it is possible but economical not viable. Do u think the trio listed can spend that much money on that program?

Why colonize Moon? There is nothing. Only basalt and some other useless minerals.

China, India and Russia should unite and form a project to fly to Mars. That would be the ultimate humiliation for USA.
There are some isotopes of Helium which can be used as fuel for fusion reactors.We can bring Helium from Moon to earth and sell it here on earth at very high prices.

Even establishing base at moon cost more thn $100B. What do u think doing same at Mars would cost? :lol:
You are calculating that cost at level of current technology.Countries are working on nuclear propulsion and other reusable technology that would bring the costs of interplanetary travelling and setting of bases down and then it will be economically viable.
Russia and China are planning for a manned mission on mars and i am sure that India,China and Russia can team up for setting up a base in Mars in future.
@LordTyrannus

Last edited:
There is no functioning fusion reactor anywhere. And there will be no functioning fusion reactor for the next 50 or 100 years.

tokamak is just a huge magnetic test system which sucks huge electricity/energy instead of producing anything.

Instead a manned Mars mission would be a huge renomee/propaganda victory for Russia, China and India. Who cares what third worlders like that maxpayne thinks about it. China, Russia and India have the money to do that.

There are some isotopes of Helium which can be used as fuel for fusion reactors.We can bring Helium from Moon to earth and sell it here on earth at very high prices.

You are calculating that cost at level of current technology.Countries are working on nuclear propulsion and other reusable technology that would bring the costs of interplanetary travelling and setting of bases down and then it will be economically viable.
Russia and China are planning for a manned mission on mars and i am sure that India,China and Russia can team up for setting up a base in Mars in future.
@LordTyrannus
Ok best of luck with your adventures

There is no functioning fusion reactor anywhere. And there will be no functioning fusion reactor for the next 50 or 100 years.

tokamak is just a huge magnetic test system which sucks huge electricity/energy instead of producing anything.

Instead a manned Mars mission would be a huge renomee/propaganda victory for Russia, China and India. Who cares what third worlders like that maxpayne thinks about it. China, Russia and India have the money to do that.
Its better to use same money for your country and stop worrying abt others, They have better plans :closed:

tter to use same money for your country and stop worrying abt others, They have better plans :closed:

I am sure Pakistan has plans to reinvent Sharia and take your country on a timetravel back to the middle ages. :coffee:

Yeah but soon there will be.Have you heard about this??

ITER - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soon you will see a functioning fusion reactor.

I don´t believe that. It´s not possible to simulate Inner Sun fusion reaction on earth. They only can manage to ignite for a 1/100 or 1/1000 second and use a huge ammount of conventional energy for it. stabile Hot fusion on earth is a dead end. It´s against the laws of physic. That´s all just hoax to suck R&D money into industry. The tax payers just see that huge apparate and have no clue. But those scientists know better. They use the R&D money for their components like magnetic field generators etc.

ITER is a industry R&D, it never has a real goal of producing sun like fusion under earth conditions, which is not possible and against the laws of physics.

Meanwhile a manned Mars Mission is much more possible. Russia did some pioneer work, but it would need the funding and support of growing powers like India and China.

100603-mars500-layout-02.jpg

phobosx-large.jpg

mars500-mars-simulator-2.jpg

mars500-red-glasses.jpg

Last edited:
and what will be the catchy line....one home for a man and shelter to the entire humankind.:D

@LordTyrannus
Indeed you are right that it can only be ignited for a small fraction of second.According to Wikipedia the first reactor will be ready by 2027.Lets wait and see what happens.

Note-And i am not advocating for abandoning of that Mars project for the sake of ITER project.I was just saying that fusion reactors can be possible in future.It would be a a very big achievement if we manage to complete that Mars mission before America.It is more glamarous than ITER also.

Neither Russia or US to invade moon, Its Zaid Hamid to conquer the moon

and what will be the catchy line....one home for a man and shelter to the entire humankind.:D

Mars Mission goal is just for renomee purpose. USA earned a lot of respect for achieving moon landing. Can you imagine which respect China, Russia and India alliance would earn today in the Internet age? The brain drain towards USA would stop and all the talented youngsters would stay at home in India, Russia and China.

@LordTyrannus
Indeed you are right that it can only be ignited for a small fraction of second.According to Wikipedia the first reactor will be ready by 2027.Lets wait and see what happens.

Note-And i am advocating for abandoning of that Mars project for the sake of ITER project.I was just saying that fusion reactors can be possible in future.It would be a a very big achievement if we manage to complete that Mars mission before America.It is more glamarous than ITER also.

I agree with your comment.

I just want to add the extreme conditions in a star/sun which leads to fusion reaction.

Imagine a endless strong gravity which pulls back a endless strong hydrogen explosion back to a single point. The Sun is a gigantic hydrogen explosion, fuelled by gravity energy over a timespan of several billion years. It is naiv to believe mankind could simulate that with some apparates fitting into a building.

There will be no energy producing Fusion reactor in 2027 nor in 2127.

Back
Top Bottom