What's new

Russia's deputy PM 'threatens Romania with bomber'

Stop smoking that stuff,i'm not arogant and i come from a small Eastern European country who doesn't rule anybody but its own people.Some complex of inferiority and hatred you got there chief.
LOL your answer was arrogant, you can not justify bringing down a president's airplane without any prove.
being NATO partner, you are getting the heat LOL

LOL your answer was arrogant, you can not justify bringing down a president's airplane without any prove.
being NATO partner, you are getting the heat LOL

How was it arrogant when i've said that i won't mind if it's done the same to us ?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you did not get me, anyway leave it here, no point of talking same thing again :suicide::suicide::suicide:

I got it very well,i think you're in the dark.If Russia/Bolivia stops our Presidential flight on their airspace because of a ban or concerns that a wanted man is on board ,i won't mind.How is that arrogance ?

I got it very well,i think you're in the dark.If Russia/Bolivia stops our Presidential flight on their airspace because of a ban or concerns that a wanted man is on board ,i won't mind.How is that arrogance ?
i said over all, just give you another example, last year EU diplomats did not show respect on Bangladesh's Independence day by not going to National symbols just because having bad time with BD govt. do you think it is about government's day ? or BD peoples' day ?

do not worry, your arrogancy will come down to earth in near future. Asians will rule you ....be ready, every one pays of its action sooner or later.

my socks are made in bangladesh, How do you want "rule" us? lol

i said over all, just give you another example, last year EU diplomats did not show respect on Bangladesh's Independence day by not going to National symbols just because having bad time with BD govt. do you think it is about government's day ? or BD peoples' day ?

what are you talking about?

So ? Why are you butthurt over this when you can do the same with EU diplomats ?

I was scratching my head.. trying to figure out what you got to do with romania.
pretty sure people of neither country know existance of other.:D

So ? Why are you butthurt over this when you can do the same with EU diplomats ?
P3114-Sounds-like-Bullshit-to-me-Patch.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom