What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

I guess this thread is a damp squib for Pakistanis and their dreams, so Pakistanis are making up weird logic to make fun of India. Yea right, Indians were all astounded when Russia sold stuff to China - I mean, it's not like they were doing that for half a century.

Pakistani dreams are their standing tall unhindered as you admitted. And it makes sense for us to make fun of India. Can't you see desperation of your compatriots on this alleged sale of SU 35 to Pakistan. Poor @Assault Rifle was literally weeping after that news of SU35 surfaced.

We have got an opportunity because of the dumb behavior of your compatriots. We are availing the opportunity. :)

Well we already upgraded all 20 mi-35 with help of Israel eventually Better from the one you get from Russia but

It's now match for Longbow Apache's

So you upgraded a mi24 into a rejected russian junk mi-35E with help from Israel ?:lol:

I wish we could covert out Cobras into vipers .. Too bad even after avionics and other upgrades we cant...

But good to know that india has advanced technology that can change an old machine into a new variant .. :lol:

Too bad in reality an mi24 can't be converted into a mi35e owing to structural changes,engine etc and other limitations.. Haha...
Gerenal is commander of your armed forces mainly like mushy:D:D
Apart from your grammatical errors .. Your frustration is forcing you to write uncomprehensible mumbo jumbo..:)

Well we aren't part of any encirclement. India will never enter any military alliance - if we refused to do so at the height of the cold war, you can rest assured that we will not think about it today when the world is a lot less tense, and India is a lot richer and stronger.

Its not necessary to go in any official alliance, if you are not part of encirclement of china then why helping their foes? Poking nose in South China dispute, why problem with Chinese presences in Indian Ocean etc.

So you upgraded a mi24 into a rejected russian junk mi-35E with help from Israel ?:lol:

I wish we could covert out Cobras into vipers .. Too bad even after avionics and other upgrades we cant...

But good to know that india has advanced technology that can change an old machine into a new variant .. :lol:

Too bad in reality an mi24 can't be converted into a mi35e owing to structural changes,engine etc and other limitations.. Haha...

Apart from your grammatical errors .. Your frustration is forcing you to write uncomprehensible mumbo jumbo..:)

You can sea there frustration in INS Kochi thread discussing with me on Pakistan's capabilities to deny IN blockade.

SAM's have their own counters which would definitely be deployed. We are getting 1000 deadly missiles with option for more. You can't change that no matter how much you brag. ;)
Kake you don't enjoy that much superiority of over us we have 5 counters to your 1 attack that is how the Ratio Is

Kake the provisions for 11 Apaches & 7 chinooks are already there in signed deal itself like 30% offset clause

39 is for Army aviation wing since all Apaches will go to IAF they are want there separate deal

Child don't get personal makes you look weak and more stupid than you actually are .. Apart from making you look like an emotionally unstable teenager ...

I don't know about your offshoots ... But in reality the deal is for 22 apaches n 15 chinooks and it's yet to be signed ...

Kake you don't enjoy that much superiority of over us we have 5 counters to you 1 attack that is how the Ratio Is

We have all what is needed. You being a modi fanboy can't accept that. You know. Supa puwa India and all that.

We know your psyche very well. :)

Its not necessary to go in any official alliance, if you are not part of encirclement of china then why helping their foes? Poking nose in South China dispute, why problem with Chinese presences in Indian Ocean etc.

You can sea there frustration in INS Kochi thread discussing with me on Pakistan's capabilities to deny IN blockade.

South China Sea's is not China's backyard if they can venture in the Indian ocean and invest in disputed Kashmir, India can play that game very well.

India ready to move oil platform into South China Sea|WCT

And you think ambassador have higher access to information then deputy FM??

What people have forgot that Pakistani Federal Ministers some time back said that we are going to by advance jets from Russia. Why does they have to lie in public for a defense procurement??

exactly. And the Russians know very well that if they don't sell Su35 to Pakistan, Pakistan will refuse to sell JF17 through Jf99 to them.

Nutcase
India already has possession 20 of mi -35 Hind we upgraded then further

Mi-35 choppers now become more lethal - The Times of India

Research kar ke debate kiya kar

Now go troll Newbie's

Last edited:
Yes you are right but most of the deals are done already. On the other hand can you deny that India is getting closer to US. politically. Russia with all this investment is loosing influence in India it seems. If all is good between India and Russia, then why there are these rumors of SU-35 sale. We didn't hear such rumors 3-4 years ago.

I can't account for rumors, rumors and gossip usually do not have any logic.

Even without taking into account any of the Indo-Russian ties, anybody could see that Pakistan would not purchase a twin engined, heavy air superiority fighter like the Su-35. That just does not fit into the PAF's doctrine or domain. (Of course, doctrines can change.)

PAF has never operated a fighter of that class - even the IAF did not, until the MKIs entered service. At that time, many in India questioned the need for the IAF to operate such a huge beast, not only expensive to purchase, but to operate. The induction of the MKIs completely changed the IAF's doctrine, from a tactical air force to one that can play a strategic role.

With the tiny budget that the PAF has, I cannot see how it can afford to operate a 20+ tonne jet like the Su-35. It would be possible if more funds are allocated, but is that likely?

The PAF's role as of now is defending Pakistan's airspace - that can be done much more cost-effectively by F-16s, or similar stuff. Maybe the PAF wants to take on a bigger role, and have the capability to do deep strikes inside India - for that they would require a heavy fighter with long endurance and large payload, but even then, the smarter option would be to buy something from China. It would be cheaper, not to mention the fact that Chinese engineers and instructors are already familiar with PAF personnel.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the PAF does really intend to get a huge leap in capability - but then comes the question of Russian-Indian relations, and all that geopolitics.

We have all what is needed. You being a modi fanboy can't accept that. You know. Supa puwa India and all that.

Bachay kou rulai ga kya.. Yeh rona shuru hi gaya tou ais jou chup kon karai ga yaar...

Pakistan will be getting a twin engine jet from China I believe in the next few years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom