What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Child don't get personal makes you look weak and more stupid than you actually are .. Apart from making you look like an emotionally unstable teenager ...

I don't know about your offshoots ... But in reality the deal is for 22 apaches n 15 chinooks and it's yet to be signed ...
Fool deal is signed today just few our ago thread is on PDF itself
Confirmed by Mod

Ministry of Defence: Contracts for purchase of 15 ‪Chinook‬ and 22 ‪Apache‬ Helicopters signed

Just wake up
Goodmorning

exactly. And the Russians know very well that if they don't sell Su35 to Pakistan, Pakistan will refuse to sell JF17 through Jf99 to them.

Changing geopolitical situation demands good strategic relationship between Russia and Pakistan. They will do business as usual with India because Pak-Russia relations are not based on India.

Pakistani dreams are their standing tall unhindered as you admitted. And it makes sense for us to make fun of India. Can't you see desperation of your compatriots on this alleged sale of SU 35 to Pakistan. Poor @Assault Rifle was literally weeping after that news of SU35 surfaced.

We have got an opportunity because of the dumb behavior of your compatriots. We are availing the opportunity. :)

Did I admit that "tall unhindered" part? It escapes my memory.

BTW, I don't follow the logic - if Russia really has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, while Pakistanis have been opening several threads about this, and popping the champagne in expectation, at this moment who is in a position of being mocked? (Assuming of course that the news in this thread is true.)

Nutcase
India already has possession 20 of mi -35 Hind we upgraded then further

Mi-35 choppers now become more lethal - The Times of India

Research kar debate kiya kar

Now go troll Newbie's

Child it's your medias fluke... india operates mi24s.. Instead of acting like an idiots it's better you search the web instead of facing more humiliation by Publically showing your ignorance ..

Let's all trade together as we are in Shanghai Pact now :enjoy:
I'd love to buy the 650 bullet.

Did I admit that "tall unhindered" part? It escapes my memory.

BTW, I don't follow the logic - if Russia really has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, while Pakistanis have been opening several threads about this, and popping the champagne in expectation, at this moment who is in a position of being mocked? (Assuming of course that the news in this thread is true.)

Even if we assume this news is correct then Russia selling SU35 to China is not bad enough situation for us. Much better than buying any advanced aircraft from US. So it shouldn't be Pakistanis that should be mocked. :)

Pakistan will be getting a twin engine jet from China I believe in the next few years.

may be but Russia will sell jets (If all goes well) because they know Pakistan will need those against ISIS too, in future PAF may go after them in Afghanistan or Iraq/Syria, to do that effectively heavy fighter will be needed.

Child it's your medias fluke... india operates mi24s.. Instead of acting like an idiots it's better you search the web instead of facing more humiliation by Publically showing your ignorance ..

I'd love to buy the 650 bullet.

Motorcycles are dangerous :eek: I just ride a 100 cc scooter max before

Its not necessary to go in any official alliance, if you are not part of encirclement of china then why helping their foes? Poking nose in South China dispute, why problem with Chinese presences in Indian Ocean etc.

Helping which foes, and in what way? Militarily?

India is not poking into the dispute between China and Vietnam/Philipines/whoever. India wants to drill for oil in that region, and China doesn't want us to, and that's a source of displeasure between India and China. But that is between India and China; the territorial disputes that China and their neighbours have is for them to sort out.

About the presence in Indian Ocean, of course we would be wary of it. The IOR is India's backyard, their naval presence near our boundary is obviously a concern. Wouldn't you be concerned if the Indian navy ventured close to your territorial waters? India has set up a huge network of sensors and monitoring staions across the IOR, just to keep an eye on any Chinese activity. (Well not just for that, but...)

I was always sceptical, let's see what goes on.
I have a strong feeling that there was a significant amount of misquoting in the sputnik article about the Deputy FM of Russia. Honestly, even keeping Indian out of the discussion, there are many other countries in Asia, that are a much closer partner to Russia than Pakistan.

Lets see which way this goes.... But I share your skepticism on the Su 35 part ..

may be but Russia will sell jets (If all goes well) because they know Pakistan will need those against ISIS too, in future PAF may go after them in Afghanistan or Iraq/Syria, to do that effectively heavy fighter will be needed.

After ISIS there will be a new group ;) :usflag: Captain Amerika will fund them as well

The Russian announcement could be a mis-translation. Since Pakistani ambassador and others have confirmed negotiations it is possible that the Russians were also confirming except somebody made a typo or mis-translated. Why else would Pakistani authorities make it such a public thing?

Back
Top Bottom