What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

I built a CJ 5 couple of years back .. Spent ALOT of money on it.. didn't go well... My first project and i left it on a guy I knew.. Sob ...

Now I've sold my MB.. And the old cj5 has been lying back in the village in shyt condition... (Bought new tyres etc - couple of months back)... But when I saw it (on visit to my village on eid) I was shocked to see in poor condition... Rust eating it's body... Batteries dead.. Etc...

Now I'm finally free and considering restoring it...

Here are 2 best ideas...

This belongs to some guy in islamabad;

View attachment 261018

View attachment 261020

Got this pic from a FB page

View attachment 261019

Confused between the two..

@Whazzup. @Oracle 33. Your opinions would be valuable..

Bhai Google kar lay..

Do little by little, even if it takes you longer the end result will be far worth it. Try something unique which is daring and stands out like a 2 tone pearl metalic paint job and chrome in the engine which makes it shine. If I were you I would even put a logo on it like a Pakistani eagle/dragon. Changing the front grill and chrome pipes would be a good start.

Do little by little, even if it takes you longer the end result will be far worth it. Try something unique which is daring and stands out like a 2 tone pearl metalic paint job and chrome in the engine which makes it shine. If I were you I would even put a logo on it like a Pakistani eagle/dragon. Chaning the front grill and chrome pipes would be a good start.

It has a red (cherry) color and a big *** roll cage...

Chrome etc .. A bit too flashy man... I'm looking for something simple .. Manly ..;)

franklin-mint-1986-jeep-cj-7-renegade-le-2500-diecast-car-750x500.jpg

Black is always bad *** with that shine in the rims!

Indian version is called mi-35 hind Akbar

You can google it
By this name

Mil Mi-24 Hind Attack Helicopter | Military-Today.com

The Mil Mi-35 Upgrade - Bharat Rakshak:Indian Air Force

The wake-up call to Mi-24 export operators (as many as 600 Mi-24/25/35 export types are deemed suitable for various scales of upgrade) came from Israel Aircraft Industries. It's mission 24 Mi-24 upgrade proposal was selected by the Indian Air Force in an order comprising 25 upgrade kits under a $US20 million contract signed in 1998.

It has a red (cherry) color and a big *** roll cage...

Chrome etc .. A bit too flashy man... I'm looking for something simple .. Manly ..;)

I would use a CAD tool first to try colours/logos on it first and see which one looks cool in day/night. Ever thought of getting neon/LED light tubes in green? or too much?

attachment.php

To drop bombs on ISIS, any old jet would do. They don't have an airforce, so an air superiority fighter against them is like a nuclear submarine against Taliban.

Your F-16s can drop bombs for a lot cheaper. Su-35s or F-15s are needed to fly into enemy airspace (an enemy which has an air force), fight and destroy enemy fighters and interceptors, and drop bombs deep into their territory.

So to do an air raid on Bangalore or Hyderabad or Bhopal, Su-35s would be necessary. But not to drop bombs in your vicinity. If you meant fighting the ISIS in the middle east, then you would need an airbase there, you can't keep sortieing from Pak.

Nope, long endurance missions at long range not possible, need heavy jet for search and destroy type mission.

Nope, long endurance missions at long range not possible, need heavy jet for search and destroy type mission.

If you are still speaking about ISIS, where do you imagine your air force bombing them? In N-W Pakistan-Afghanistan region? That's not long range for PAF. In the middle east? You would need to operate off bases from there, you cannot sortie from Pakistan repeatedly. Not to mention the fact that PAF won't be fighting ISIS unless they reach your vicinity. (There is a chance of that, since they have entered Afghanistan.)

If you are still speaking about ISIS, where do you imagine your air force bombing them? In N-W Pakistan-Afghanistan region? That's not long range for PAF. In the middle east? You would need to operate off bases from there, you cannot sortie from Pakistan repeatedly. Not to mention the fact that PAF won't be fighting ISIS unless they reach your vicinity. (There is a chance of that, since they have entered Afghanistan.)

Please read my post it has your answer, and remember US sold F-16s for war on terror, get the hint. :)

I would use a CAD tool first to try colours/logos on it first and see which one looks cool in day/night. Ever thought of getting neon/LED light tubes in green? or too much?

attachment.php
I'm a total layman when it comes to computer stuff.. Can't even install windows (never even bothered to try)...

As for the neon lights .. Those look cool...

Back
Top Bottom