What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

@gambit is Su-35 with IBRIS-E and other goodies better or J-11D with AESA and all other related stuff for Pakistan to deploy against threats they faced?

How effective YJ-12ARM with 400km range will be against Indian ships with MF-STAR AESA Radar on board?

I would use a CAD tool first to try colours/logos on it first and see which one looks cool in day/night. Ever thought of getting neon/LED light tubes in green? or too much?

attachment.php
I'm a total layman when it comes to computer stuff.. Can't even install windows (never even bothered to try)...

As for the neon lights .. Those look cool...
Participants of Shaheen -4 exercise.

12079571_890832504299730_2783723932866607154_n.jpg

If I'm not wrong there are few PAF viper drivers who have hundreds of hours on chinese MKKs..

Keep dreaming. If anybody is buying su 35 it will be Pakistan before Iran.

They don't understand that it is better for them that Pakistan purchases Su-35 instead of J-11D because later only lack TVC and Super Cruz for now, other than that it is superior to what Su-35 offer, remember it has powerful AESA radar which is big plus point against Su-35, its also cheaper have more life in frame too.

I'm a total layman when it comes to computer stuff.. Can't even install windows (never even bothered to try)...

As for the neon lights .. Those look cool...

If I'm not wrong there are few PAF viper drivers who have hundreds of hours on chinese MKKs..
One such pilot with 3000 hours on Viper is attached with Chinese Navy flying the SU-30MKK.

Name Gr.Capt. Aamir Masood

Unit 9th squadron "Griffins"
Flying F-16s
Viper Hours 3000
Currently flying Su-30MKK for the Chinese Navy.

One such pilot with 3000 hours on Viper is attached with Chinese Navy flying the SU-30MKK.

Name Gr.Capt. Aamir Masood

Unit 9th squadron "Griffins"
Flying F-16s
Viper Hours 3000
Currently flying Su-30MKK for the Chinese Navy.

So what your sources say about Su-35/J11 type purchase from Pakistan?

Now after this interview i am pretty sure something is cooking behind the scene, Russsian are giving a lollypop to indians, since they have old hobbit of crying a river.

I doubt the seriousness of the statement of this person from Russain group.

Now Pakistan should buy J10 from Chinese for which they sign the deal in way back in 2006.

Now Pakistan should buy j10 from china for which deal was signed way back in 2006 by Mushi

I wonder how long it will be before India gets China to sell it's frontline jets to it.

Russia selling to Pakistan or China selling to India should be totally avoided to maintain the balance of power and good health of SCO.

Back
Top Bottom