What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Even if we assume this news is correct then Russia selling SU35 to China is not bad enough situation for us. Much better than buying any advanced aircraft from US. So it shouldn't be Pakistanis that should be mocked. :)

So let me get this straight - even if Pakistan can't get anything, Pakistanis can take pride and satisfaction that China is getting it, right? It demonstrates how low Pakistan's ambitions have sunk.

Or maybe you are hoping that there will be war between India and China, and so China will do to India what you wish to, but cannot. Or maybe you believe that in any future war between India and Pakistan, China would send its Sukhois to help Pakistan. It never happened in the past (65, 71) when India and China were much more hostile, but of course, one can dream.

Child it's your medias fluke... india operates mi24s.. Instead of acting like an idiots it's better you search the web instead of facing more humiliation by Publically showing your ignorance ..

I'd love to buy the 650 bullet.
Fool India operates mi-35

Repeating child & child won't make you intellectually high Grandpa

Come down from your high horses and smell fresh air

Go see your self
Indian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of active Indian military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mil Mi-35 Upgrade - Bharat Rakshak:Indian Air Force

Want more source Or your this much humiliation is Enough

may be but Russia will sell jets (If all goes well) because they know Pakistan will need those against ISIS too, in future PAF may go after them in Afghanistan or Iraq/Syria, to do that effectively heavy fighter will be needed.

To drop bombs on ISIS, any old jet would do. They don't have an airforce, so an air superiority fighter against them is like a nuclear submarine against Taliban.

Your F-16s can drop bombs for a lot cheaper. Su-35s or F-15s are needed to fly into enemy airspace (an enemy which has an air force), fight and destroy enemy fighters and interceptors, and drop bombs deep into their territory.

So to do an air raid on Bangalore or Hyderabad or Bhopal, Su-35s would be necessary. But not to drop bombs in your vicinity. If you meant fighting the ISIS in the middle east, then you would need an airbase there, you can't keep sortieing from Pak.

Mi-35M (Hind E) Attack Helicopters - Airforce Technology
http://www.russianhelicopters.aero/en/helicopters/military/mi-35m.html

Do you want me to post pics of Mi24 used by IAF ? And the latest mi35e? Maybe you can see the structural changes like modified (and fewer rotars,shorter wings etc etc)...

Fool India operates mi-35

Repeating child & child won't make you intellectually high Grandpa

Come down from your high horses and smell fresh air

Go see your self
Indian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of active Indian military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mil Mi-35 Upgrade - Bharat Rakshak:Indian Air Force

Want more source Or your this much humiliation is Enough

"intellectually high" granpa..:lol: RIP Grammar.

Indians and Pakistani's are the biggest fools in the face of this planet, the world plays us aganist each other since the British put beef and pig fat in the guns which gave rise to the 'Indian' rebellion and now we are being played off by USA/Russia/EU/China but we deserve it as we are all chutiya.

I think Sputnik and RT are russian sources ?

And As a Elite member were you bother to read them... It says only Pakistani Officials quoting to Jane's... they didn't even write anything about Russian deputy stating such a statement.

I built a CJ 5 couple of years back .. Spent ALOT of money on it.. didn't go well... My first project and i left it on a guy I knew.. Sob ...

Now I've sold my MB.. And the old cj5 has been lying back in the village in shyt condition... (Bought new tyres etc - couple of months back)... But when I saw it (on visit to my village on eid) I was shocked to see in poor condition... Rust eating it's body... Batteries dead.. Etc...

Now I'm finally free and considering restoring it...

Here are 2 best ideas...

This belongs to some guy in islamabad;

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got this pic from a FB page

image.jpg

Confused between the two..

@Whazzup. @Oracle 33. Your opinions would be valuable..

And As a Elite member were you bother to read them... It says only Pakistani Officials quoting to Jane's... they didn't even write anything about Russian deputy stating such a statement.
Bhai Google kar lay..

Mi-35M (Hind E) Attack Helicopters - Airforce Technology
http://www.russianhelicopters.aero/en/helicopters/military/mi-35m.html

Do you want me to post pics of Mi24 used by IAF ? And the latest mi35e? Maybe you can see the structural changes like modified (and fewer rotars,shorter wings etc etc)...

"intellectually high" granpa..:lol: RIP Grammar.
Yeah please post it quote difference

Go through Bharat rakshak
Source
That enough

You lost it Ab Ro mat I posted multiple links that India operates mi-35 you quote single link that it's mi-24

Indians and Pakistani's are the biggest fools in the face of this planet, the world plays us aganist each other since the British put beef and pig fat in the guns which gave rise to the 'Indian' rebellion and now we are being played off by USA/Russia/EU/China but we deserve it as we are all chutiya.

Chutiya and South Asian = synonymous..

Yeah please post it quote difference

Go through Bharat rakshak
Source
That enough

You lost it Ab Ro mat I posted multiple links that India operates mi-35 you quote single link that it's mi-24

I just gave you the original website .. Cry me a river.

Bhai Google kar lay..

You need to do that before you post a pakistani quoted sources....

Well this Deputy FM said something like what 1,2 months ago.. why is he silent.. later his statement why a single source from Russia has not appeared but 3 articles daily from Pakistani Media comes out????

I have a strong feeling that there was a significant amount of misquoting in the sputnik article about the Deputy FM of Russia. Honestly, even keeping Indian out of the discussion, there are many other countries in Asia, that are a much closer partner to Russia than Pakistan.

Lets see which way this goes.... But I share your skepticism on the Su 35 part ..

I felt the same i.e. misquoting. Although there was a PAF source, but then just so much of this talk didn't feel right or make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom