What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

We never claim China is our higher than mountain, deeper than....

You guys can keep China. We ourselves are catching up to them FYI, we just overtook them to become the fastest growing major economy for two consecutive quarters, and with the recent meltdown in Chinese markets, we are sure to grow more than them for the foreseeable futer. By 2020, worst case scenario, we would be a 5 trillion USD economy. Our military budget will increase to atleast 80 billion USD. We are exactly what China was in the year 2001-2.

And also, if you didn't know, our babus in South Block are so smart that we are increasing our trade (from 80 billion USD in 2015 to atleast 500 billion USD in 2025)... so next time when you guys ask China to blockade or attack us (ala 1971), remember there is much to lose for them too :)

When did this happen? o_O:o: Except for 4 Mi-35s (which are infact less than what even Somalia would require) I dont see a single bullet from them :rofl:
Except for the fact that it's the initial batch as reported by Pak n Russian media... :)

Good post from you Your analysis was what some of our defence experts said on tv :tup:

BTW I don't hate Pakistan or Pakistanis. What I am trying to say is that stop fantacising about Russia moving away from its tried and tested ally. What Pakistan needs to understand is not everything in international relations is a zero sum game. You did a mistake by allowing USA to dictate you for decades. You guys are doing the same with China.

There is a tacit understanding between us and the Russkies. They want to diversify as do we (our recent purchases from USA, etc). They are free to sell anything to anybody unless it hurts our national security. I don't see how selling 4 Mi-35 affects us in any way.

If you think Pakistan have not learned lesson on keeping all eggs in one basket then you don't know about Pakistan military procurement and R&D / TOT.

It looks that Pakistan is buying everything Chinese, its not like that, even Chinese systems are heavily customized with western equipment and Chinese systems are highly modified too, also Turkey, South Africa, Brazil and many other countries working with Pakistan in defense field, South Korea also want defense ties and offered stuff.

Even in 5th gen fighter jet project Turkey and SA want Pakistan to join them so more options now available.

We never claim China is our higher than mountain, deeper than....

You guys can keep China. We ourselves are catching up to them FYI, we just overtook them to become the fastest growing major economy for two consecutive quarters, and with the recent meltdown in Chinese markets, we are sure to grow more than them for the foreseeable futer. By 2020, worst case scenario, we would be a 5 trillion USD economy. Our military budget will increase to atleast 80 billion USD. We are exactly what China was in the year 2001-2.

And also, if you didn't know, our babus in South Block are so smart that we are increasing our trade (from 80 billion USD in 2015 to atleast 500 billion USD in 2025)... so next time when you guys ask China to blockade or attack us (ala 1971), remember there is much to lose for them too :)

When did this happen? o_O:o: Except for 4 Mi-35s (which are infact less than what even Somalia would require) I dont see a single bullet from them :rofl:
Except for the fact that it's the initial batch as reported by Pak n Russian media... :)
I know. We all know what China has done with Russian aircraft in the past. Don't know why Indians are happy on this "news". :lol:

They also sold hundreds of Su27s & su30mkks along with su-33s to China... Oops ..

If you think Pakistan have not learned lesson on keeping all eggs in one basket then you don't know about Pakistan military procurement and R&D / TOT.

It looks that Pakistan is buying everything Chinese, its not like that, even Chinese systems are heavily customized with western equipment and Chinese systems are highly modified too, also Turkey, South Africa, Brazil and many other countries working with Pakistan in defense field, South Korea also want defense ties and offered stuff.

Whatever Pak is buying from those countries apart from US .. Is with ToT..

Even the Ukranian OPLOT M is offered with ToT.

That is not going to save the veggies who are going to die because of those 1000 missiles. :)
india is set to buy 22 Apache .. Don't know how he invents big numbers by himself ..72 lol.

They also sold hundreds of Su27s & su30mkks along with su-33s to China... Oops ..

Or the 8 yuan class subs that we are buying and have great Russian kilo class submarine influence. :D

or those LRSAM in Chinese inventory who also have great influence from Russian S300. :rolleyes:

but ambassador sahab is correct. We are not getting any SU35 from Russia. ;)

I know that dear, T-129s are offered with weapons which are very potent and with full TOT. I like to see Mizrek-U in PA its very deadly system and soon ER version will be produced.

Or the 8 yuan class subs that we are buying and have great Russian kilo class submarine influence. :D

or those LRSAM in Chinese inventory who also have great influence from Russian S300. :rolleyes:

but ambassador sahab is correct. We are not getting any SU35 from Russia. ;)

Due to strategic importance Russia is willing to have strategic relationship with Pakistan which have nothing to do with India. They will do business as usual with them.

I am astonished that people in India dont realize the basic facts. Russia already has MKI order in hand so no need to worry about it but when Russia sees long term, India will be a US ally. In such a scenario, Russia has to look for other countries to initiate business with. Its a basic sales strategy ..... in this case there is a bit of politics involved in it though.

India won't be anybody's military ally; we led the whole non-alignment movement. If you mean a customer of military-ware, then Russia will still be by far our biggest source.

How long into the future are you predicting? For the next 15-20 years, we have a $35 billion contract with them for PAKFA/FGFAs, talks are on regarding help in building 6 SSNs, joint production of 200 (or maybe 400) Kamov helicopters, multibillion dollars worth of missiles for all these, and so on and so forth.

USA will not have a fraction of that much sales, by price.

So you are using rejected russian junk that entered production in 2006 since decades? Time machine?

What's a "gernail" .. It's Jernael (general) in urdu.

Also Generals is an army tank but airforce..:pop:
PAF is already getting remaining embargoed F-16s.. 2 reached last week ..12 more to go.. They may buy another SQD too.

As for JF-17 being a "hanger queen".. Well it's coming up nicely .. BLKII introduced... Bombing terrorists,airshow sin Foriegn nations,being exported etc...

You really can't compare it to your dead arsed drag queen .. I mean lca now can you..:D

Chinese are already producing variants of Su-33 etc..
Well we already upgraded all 20 mi-35 with help of Israel eventually Better from the one you get from Russia but

It's now no match for Longbow Apache's

Gerenal is commander of your armed forces mainly like mushy:D:D

Last edited:
India won't be anybody's military ally; we led the whole non-alignment movement. If you mean a customer of military-ware, then Russia will still be by far our biggest source.

How long into the future are you predicting? For the next 15-20 years, we have a $35 billion contract with them for PAKFA/FGFAs, talks are on regarding help in building 6 SSNs, joint production of 200 (or maybe 400) Kamov helicopters, multibillion dollars worth of missiles for all these, and so on and so forth.

Practically you are allies of west when you become part of encirclement of China.

india is set to buy 22 Apache .. Don't know how he invents big numbers by himself ..72 lol.

I'm not sure why Pakistanis are all suggesting that Russia fooled India by selling MKKs and other stuff to China. You think we did not know that would happen? Guess who was Russia's biggest customer until about the year 2000 or so? Almost everything in the Chinese military was procured from Russia/SU, and it has been so since the 1950s.

If anything, it should be China that should be miffed at Russia selling cutting edge stuff to India, because that happened long after Russia had been selling to China.

China was always a customer of Russian goods, and nobody in India expected that to stop just becauseIndia purchased 272 MKIs.

(I'm not really suggesting that China would be miffed - I'm just following your logic properly.)

I guess this thread is a damp squib for Pakistanis and their dreams, so Pakistanis are making up weird logic to make fun of India. Yea right, Indians were all astounded when Russia sold stuff to China - I mean, it's not like they were doing that for half a century.

Before that it will has to face Wrath of our indigenous SAMs That we are producing in countess numbers

SAM's have their own counters which would definitely be deployed. We are getting 1000 deadly missiles with option for more. You can't change that no matter how much you brag. ;)

Yes you are right but most of the deals are done already. On the other hand can you deny that India is getting closer to US. politically. Russia with all this investment is loosing influence in India it seems. If all is good between India and Russia, then why there are these rumors of SU-35 sale. We didn't hear such rumors 3-4 years ago.

Practically you are allies of west when you become part of encirclement of China.

Well we aren't part of any encirclement. India will never enter any military alliance - if we refused to do so at the height of the cold war, you can rest assured that we will not think about it today when the world is a lot less tense, and India is a lot richer and stronger.

Kake the provisions for 11 Apaches & 7 chinooks are already there in signed deal itself like 30% offset clause

39 is for Army aviation wing since all Apaches will go to IAF they are want there separate deal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom