What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

I wonder how long it will be before India gets China to sell it's frontline jets to it.

That Deputy FM talked to sputnik its Russian media not Pakistani one.
link...

Janes confirmed it from PAF official also.

So the situation could be that Pakistan indeed discussed Su35 potential export to Pakistan but russia might not be willing or further negotiations are yet to happen
Janes also quoted the Pak official.

And you think ambassador have higher access to information then deputy FM??

What people have forgot that Pakistani Federal Ministers some time back said that we are going to by advance jets from Russia. Why does they have to lie in public for a defense procurement??

I never said they are lying. In foreign relations and diplomacy, countries always talk about things including military. What matters are the concrete deals/ results on ground.

And the results say.... at present (not even counting FGFA and future military procurement), Russia and India have a backlog of 25 billion USD.... while Pakistan has bought 4 MI-35 which were, evidently rejected by India few years back.

Now tell me one thing, you run a cake shop and I order normally 1 mega birthday cake every week (for the last 50 or so weeks) and suddenly my mortal enemy approaches for a few pastries. Would you rather sell him a few of those bakeries when you know that potentially you would lose me forever?

This is what Pakistan needs to learn,. In international relations, you cannot have all your eggs in one basket (Like Pakistan with China). Hence Russia wants to diversify by selling to China and some non -potent platforms to Pakistan.

Even today if you see, India only buys potent and sophisticated hardware from Russia/ France/ Israel. But all the allied or non-potent ones (like military transports, P8I etc. from USA as we know they are not our trusted partner). This is where India wins diplomatically against Pakistan hands down. @DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited:
So basically indian military was junk till us opened its doors to india? Is that what you are telling us?
That Was Pakistanis Fanboys Narrative For Few years Nevertheless Mi-35 is Maintenance Nightmare . Im Happy We get Way with 60 Era junks As Soon As possible

Take hand on your Heart Tell me Won't you guys Sell Anything if you Get your Hand on More Ah-1z Cobra's And Hellfire Combo

Janes confirmed it from PAF official also.

So the situation could be that Pakistan indeed discussed Su35 potential export to Pakistan but russia might not be willing or further negotiations are yet to happen

More like Further Negotiations are happening but due to Indian sensitivity and insecurity everything will kept under wraps till a firm expression of interest is in place. There is a trust deficit and neither party is totally sure that other party is not just using them or taking them for ride to get a better deal from the third party which may be India in case of Russia and US in case of Pakistan.

Personally I don't see a problem - let us deal with it like adults - the question is if not Russia then who - atleast with Russian Jets we have a deep knowledge of the strength and weakness unlike an unknown quantity like J31.

Well by selling RD 93 to Pakistan and tons and tons of weapons to China, Russia has also given Indians a gigantic middle finger too. Aap ko feel nahi hota. Woh aur baat hai. :)

Its called diversification... which you guys will never learn (China China and only China).. We also purchase from USA (Russia's enemy)... so?

Is Russia a tiny puny republic which we can control? Fact is , they will never sell frontline fighters/ submarines or even missiles to our enemies. Thats all we care. Buy as many Mi-35s or outdated non-potent platforms.... we don't care...

BTW, as for your best friendship with Russia is concerned, remember when we go to war, our killing machines Brahmos, INS Vikramaditya, T-90s, Su-30 mkis...... (list is endless) are all made in Russia .... so much for friendship :rofl:

That Was Pakistanis Fanboys Narrative For Few years Nevertheless Mi-35 is Maintenance Nightmare . Im Happy We get Way with 60 Era junks As Soon As possible
I only see you making the statement ... Not others? So you do bflieve that india uses junk ? Junk it will no replace with super duper US weapons?;)

Take hand on your Heart Tell me Won't you guys Sell Anything if you Get your Hand on More Ah-1z Cobra's And Hellfire Combo
why would we sell anything? Lol.. We both Vipers for army n latest 35E for SF... Have 3 odd Z-10s for testing with Turks offering us T-129s... Both we could get with ToT..:)

Well by selling RD 93 to Pakistan and tons and tons of weapons to China, Russia has also given Indians a gigantic middle finger too. Aap ko feel nahi hota. Woh aur baat hai. :)
Modi To Putin By Signing Apache & Chinook Deal with US Today Itself Said

"Jo Ukaad N Hai Ukaad Le ":disagree:

Its called diversification... which you guys will never learn (China China and only China).. We also purchase from USA (Russia's enemy)... so?

Is Russia a tiny puny republic which we can control? Fact is , they will never sell frontline fighters/ submarines or even missiles to our enemies. Thats all we care. Buy as many Mi-35s or outdated non-potent platforms.... we don't care...

BTW, as for your best friendship with Russia is concerned, remember when we go to war, our killing machines Brahmos, INS Vikramaditya, T-90s, Su-30 mkis...... (list is endless) are all made in Russia .... so much for friendship :rofl:

But you are not going to get anything except incursions in Ladakh from China our biggest ally.

While two of your main opponents have tones of weapons of russian origin that would be properly and effectively used against you. Got the difference. You should. It is too easy to understand despite general low Indian intellect. :)

Sadly ,Yes. The spare part issue is a critical one for Russia. The collapse of USSR harmed the supply chain severely.But then a lot of reports of Chinese CNC machines being brought in to change the situation.

Modi To Putin By Signing Apache & Chinook Deal with US Today Itself Said

"Jo Ukaad N Hai Ukaad Le ":disagree:

Ukaad lia.

1000 hell fire missiles to mince meat a lot of veggies. :)

I never said they are lying. In foreign relations and diplomacy, countries always talk about things including military. What matyters are the concrete deals/ results on ground.

And the results say.... at present (not even counting FGFA and futre military procurements), Russia and India have a backlog of 25 billion USD.... while Pakistan has bought 4 MI-35 which were, evidently rejected by India few years back.

Now tell me one thing, you run a cake shop and I order normally 1 mega birthday cake every week (for the last 50 or so weeks) and suddenly my mortal enemy approaches for a few pastries. Would you rather sell him a few of those bakeries when you know that potentially you would lose me forever?

This is what Pakistan needs to learn,. In international realations, you cannot have all your eggs on one basket (Like Pakistan with China). Hence Russia wants to diversify by selling to China and some non -potent platforms to India.

Even today if you see, India only buys potent and sophisticated hardwares from Russia/ France/ Israel. But all the allied or non-potent ones (like military transports, P8I etc. from USA as we know they are not our trusted partner). This is where India wins diplomatically against Pakistan hands down. @DESERT FIGHTER

Pakistan did not buy Mi-35s as their frontline anti armour helicopter, it was needed because it was getting difficult to evacuate injured soldiers from hostile areas western areas, during intense fights it was not possible to send utility helicopter to pick injured, cobras were hitting targets but were not able to pick injured while going back (this is one of many problem due to which Mi35 was sorted out as it can fulfil many tasks in war against terrorists.

Zulu, Z-10/A-129 will be main attack helicopters of PAA.

Back
Top Bottom