What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Modi To Putin By Signing Apache & Chinook Deal with US Today Itself Said

"Jo Ukaad N Hai Ukaad Le ":disagree:

The Apache and chinook deal had been approved prior to this.

So the Ambassador not the defence or foriegn Minister is leading the discussion relating to defence, hmmm

On a serious note. Russia doesn't need to sell SU35 to Pakistan. Ambassador is right. Russia won't sell SU 35 to PAkistan. Just like it didn't sell JFT engines for years to Pakistan. Just sell it to China. We would get it if we really need it. :)

@DESERT FIGHTER Kia kehtai ho? ;)

I only see you making the statement ... Not others? So you do bflieve that india uses junk ? Junk it will no replace with super duper US weapons?
Since we using it For Decades We Knew its Pains
why would we sell anything? Lol.. We both Vipers for army n latest 35E for SF... Have 3 odd Z-10s for testing with Turks offering us T-129s... Both we could get with ToT.
Really But i Bet your Gernails Will Throw JF-17 if they Get more F-16's its Proved its Potency in Zarb-e-Azab :azn:While Super duper Jf-17 is a Hangar queen

I never said they are lying. In foreign relations and diplomacy, countries always talk about things including military. What matyters are the concrete deals/ results on ground.

And the results say.... at present (not even counting FGFA and futre military procurements), Russia and India have a backlog of 25 billion USD.... while Pakistan has bought 4 MI-35 which were, evidently rejected by India few years back.

Now tell me one thing, you run a cake shop and I order normally 1 mega birthday cake every week (for the last 50 or so weeks) and suddenly my mortal enemy approaches for a few pastries. Would you rather sell him a few of those bakeries when you know that potentially you would lose me forever?

This is what Pakistan needs to learn,. In international realations, you cannot have all your eggs on one basket (Like Pakistan with China). Hence Russia wants to diversify by selling to China and some non -potent platforms to India.

Even today if you see, India only buys potent and sophisticated hardwares from Russia/ France/ Israel. But all the allied or non-potent ones (like military transports, P8I etc. from USA as we know they are not our trusted partner). This is where India wins diplomatically against Pakistan hands down. @DESERT FIGHTER

You win diplomatically? Lol.. You claimed to isolate Pak .. Now your trusted partner russia is selling weapons and investing in Pak... It seeks to join CPEC ... It's building pipelines ... Propping up our steel mills,selling us weapons...
This was the same country we destroyed in Afghanistan... The country that supported you during wars... Had sanctions on Pakistan...

We now have a friendly iran,Turkey,Ksa,ME States.. Stable relations with USA and European States...

Your diplomacy didn't really work as good as you thought..

But you are not going to get anything except incursions in Ladakh from China our biggest ally.

While two of your main opponents have tones of weapons of russian origin that would be properly and effectively used against you. Got the difference. You should. It is too easy to understand despite general low Indian intellect. :)

We never claim China is our higher than mountain, deeper than....

You guys can keep China. We ourselves are catching up to them FYI, we just overtook them to become the fastest growing major economy for two consecutive quarters, and with the recent meltdown in Chinese markets, we are sure to grow more than them for the foreseeable futer. By 2020, worst case scenario, we would be a 5 trillion USD economy. Our military budget will increase to atleast 80 billion USD. We are exactly what China was in the year 2001-2.

And also, if you didn't know, our babus in South Block are so smart that we are increasing our trade (from 80 billion USD in 2015 to atleast 500 billion USD in 2025)... so next time when you guys ask China to blockade or attack us (ala 1971), remember there is much to lose for them too :)

You win diplomatically? Lol.. You claimed to isolate Pak .. Now your trusted partner russia is selling weapons and investing in Pak... It seeks to join CPEC ... It's building pipelines ... Propping up our steel mills,selling us weapons...
This was the same country we destroyed in Afghanistan... The country that supported you during wars... Had sanctions on Pakistan...

We now have a friendly iran,Turkey,Ksa,ME States.. Stable relations with USA and European States...

Your diplomacy didn't really work as good as you thought..

When did this happen? o_O:o: Except for 4 Mi-35s (which are infact less than what even Somalia would require) I dont see a single bullet from them :rofl:

I fondly remember the time when Pakistan used to say something similar about USA :)

Kind of fun deja vu

Should I take it as a dream that China would behave like USA. Not going to happen till India exists on this world map. Pray that India is removed from the world map and there is very good chance that Pakistan China relations would be like today's US Pak relations.

Let's pray together for India's absolute and complete destruction. Shall we? ;)

We never claim China is our higher than mountain, deeper than....

You guys can keep China. We ourselves are catching up to them FYI, we just overtook them to become the fastest growing major economy for two consecutive quarters, and with the recent meltdown in Chinese markets, we are sure to grow more than them for the foreseeable futer. By 2020, worst case scenario, we would be a 5 trillion USD economy. Our military budget will increase to atleast 80 billion USD. We are exactly what China was in the year 2001-2.

And also, if you didn't know, our babus in South Block are so smart that we are increasing our trade (from 80 billion USD in 2015 to atleast 500 billion USD in 2025)... so next time when you guys ask China to blockade or attack us (ala 1971), remember there is much to lose for them too :)

You can have all the relations with China. That won't stop China from selling anything that we want to buy from them. Including any clone of SU 35. As for 1971. We won't ask China or anyone else for blockade or attacking you in any 1971 type scenario since we have already buried this scenario back in 1998 in Chaghi mountains. :)

Pakistan did not buy Mi-35s as their frontline anti armour helicopter, it was needed because it was getting difficult to evacuate injured soldiers from hostile areas western areas, during intense fights it was not possible to send utility helicopter to pick injured, cobras were hitting targets but were not able to pick injured while going back (this is one of many problem due to which Mi35 was sorted out as it can fulfil many tasks in war against terrorists.

Zulu, Z-10/A-129 will be main attack helicopters of PAA.

Good post from you Your analysis was what some of our defence experts said on tv :tup:

BTW I don't hate Pakistan or Pakistanis. What I am trying to say is that stop fantacising about Russia moving away from its tried and tested ally. What Pakistan needs to understand is not everything in international relations is a zero sum game. You did a mistake by allowing USA to dictate you for decades. You guys are doing the same with China.

There is a tacit understanding between us and the Russkies. They want to diversify as do we (our recent purchases from USA, etc). They are free to sell anything to anybody unless it hurts our national security. I don't see how selling 4 Mi-35 affects us in any way.

Since we using it For Decades We Knew its Pains

So you are using rejected russian junk that entered production in 2006 since decades? Time machine?

Really But i Bet your Gernails Will Throw JF-17 if they Get more F-16's its Proved its Potency in Zarb-e-Azab :azn:While Super duper Jf-17 is a Hangar queen

What's a "gernail" .. It's Jernael (general) in urdu.

Also Generals is an army tank but airforce..:pop:
PAF is already getting remaining embargoed F-16s.. 2 reached last week ..12 more to go.. They may buy another SQD too.

As for JF-17 being a "hanger queen".. Well it's coming up nicely .. BLKII introduced... Bombing terrorists,airshow sin Foriegn nations,being exported etc...

You really can't compare it to your dead arsed drag queen .. I mean lca now can you..:D

On a serious note. Russia doesn't need to sell SU35 to Pakistan. Ambassador is right. Russia won't sell SU 35 to PAkistan. Just like it didn't sell JFT engines for years to Pakistan. Just sell it to China. We would get it if we really need it. :)

@DESERT FIGHTER Kia kehtai ho? ;)

Chinese are already producing variants of Su-33 etc..

So you are using rejected russian junk that entered production in 2006 since decades? Time machine?

What's a "gernail" .. It's Jernael (general) in urdu.

Also Generals is an army tank but airforce..:pop:
PAF is already getting remaining embargoed F-16s.. 2 reached last week ..12 more to go.. They may buy another SQD too.

As for JF-17 being a "hanger queen".. Well it's coming up nicely .. BLKII introduced... Bombing terrorists,airshow sin Foriegn nations,being exported etc...

You really can't compare it to your dead arsed drag queen .. I mean lca now can you..:D

Chinese are already producing variants of Su-33 etc..

on the junk story,

have you heard of the story of the fox who said that the grapes are sour?

I am astonished that people in India dont realize the basic facts. Russia already has MKI order in hand so no need to worry about it but when Russia sees long term, India will be a US ally. In such a scenario, Russia has to look for other countries to initiate business with. Its a basic sales strategy ..... in this case there is a bit of politics involved in it though.

Kake
India is getting it too since we are getting

22+11=33 IAF & 39 for Army total 72 Apaches with 30% offset.

We will likely to produce hellfire under Make in India like Spike Atgm

That is not going to save the veggies who are going to die because of those 1000 missiles. :)

Back
Top Bottom