What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelensky reveals number of foreign ‘volunteers’ for Ukraine

3 Mar, 2022 14:46

The first of some 16,000 fighters have already arrived, the Ukrainian president has said

Some 16,000 foreign “volunteers” are heading for Ukraine to fight against Russia, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Thursday. The militants are coming as the country continues to receive lavish military aid from abroad, he added.

“Ukraine continues to receive weaponry on a daily basis from our partners, from real friends. And the weapons are more and more powerful every day,” Zelensky said in a taped address shared on social media.

Earlier, Ukraine announced the creation of an International Legion of Territorial Defense, a state-backed paramilitary unit meant for foreign fighters to join. Several European countries have already said they would not prevent their citizens from traveling to fight in Ukraine.

International volunteers and alleged mercenaries have long been involved in the conflict in Ukraine’s east, where Kiev’s troops faced off against the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. A week before Moscow launched its offensive against Ukraine, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said it had observed an increase in mercenary hiring, alleging that the foreign fighters were bound for Donbass to prop up Ukraine’s military and target Russia elsewhere.

“There’s information that mercenaries from Kosovo, Albania, and Bosnia and Herzegovina are being recruited to be transported to Donbass, and other nations, in order to destabilize Russia. We’re checking that,” Lavrov told RT back then.

Russia launched its large-scale military operation in neighboring Ukraine last week, arguing it was the only option left to protect Donetsk and Lugansk, as well as outlining goals to “denazify” and “demilitarize” the country. Kiev branded the attack “unprovoked,” stressing that it has had no plans to retake the regions by force. Donetsk and Lugansk split from Ukraine back in 2014 following the Maidan events in Kiev that ousted the country’s government.

Putin comments on Russian offensive in Ukraine

Russia’s president has announced financial support measures for troops and gave an update on current state of military conflict

Families of Russian soldiers who died in the line of duty in Ukraine are set to receive compensation of over seven million rubles ($65,000) from the government, President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday. Putin made the pledge during a meeting with the members of the country’s Security Council.

The leader has also refuted claims circulated by some media outlets that the payouts amount only to 11,000 rubles ($100). Those who were wounded are eligible for a lump sum of three million rubles ($28,000), while servicemen with permanent disabilities will receive lifetime pensions from Russia, according to the president.

The offensive is proceeding strictly according to its “schedule,” Putin stressed, while admitting certain issues were experienced during the military operation. For instance, the Russian military has established safe corridors for Ukrainian civilians to escape the combat zone, yet local “neo-Nazi” forces and foreign “mercenaries” have been trying to prevent them from leaving, he said.

“Nationalist and neo-Nazi groups, foreign mercenaries, including those from the Middle East, are using civilians as human shields,” Putin stated. “As I’ve already said, there is absolutely objective data, photos of how they place heavy military equipment in residential areas of cities.” [e.g. see image below]

Russia’s president also reiterated his stance on Ukraine, and the goal of protecting it from the far-right groups that have seized control in the country.

“Russians and Ukrainians are one nation, I will never give that up,” he stressed.

Attachments

• 1646338718925.png
    1646338718925.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • 1646338736779.png
    1646338736779.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Well, exactly this is what i mean with "ideological blinded or uninformedness". Thinking only in centralized hydrogen production cause of money generating let the people stay in dependens, do not make them independet. Also this "report" is based on old stuff. Meanwhile with electrolyse there are higher efficiency with 80% and more possible.

Lets stop here cause it is now far off topic.

Maybe there comes up a thread with this topic and we can discuss all facettes far more than here.
If you can do it without centralized production, you would have done it already. The fact that you are blaming for policy failure proves you DEPENDS on the centralized production, since you cannot pull it off in a decentralized way.

Zelensky reveals number of foreign ‘volunteers’ for Ukraine

3 Mar, 2022 14:46

The first of some 16,000 fighters have already arrived, the Ukrainian president has said

Some 16,000 foreign “volunteers” are heading for Ukraine to fight against Russia, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Thursday. The militants are coming as the country continues to receive lavish military aid from abroad, he added.

“Ukraine continues to receive weaponry on a daily basis from our partners, from real friends. And the weapons are more and more powerful every day,” Zelensky said in a taped address shared on social media.

Earlier, Ukraine announced the creation of an International Legion of Territorial Defense, a state-backed paramilitary unit meant for foreign fighters to join. Several European countries have already said they would not prevent their citizens from traveling to fight in Ukraine.

International volunteers and alleged mercenaries have long been involved in the conflict in Ukraine’s east, where Kiev’s troops faced off against the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. A week before Moscow launched its offensive against Ukraine, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said it had observed an increase in mercenary hiring, alleging that the foreign fighters were bound for Donbass to prop up Ukraine’s military and target Russia elsewhere.

“There’s information that mercenaries from Kosovo, Albania, and Bosnia and Herzegovina are being recruited to be transported to Donbass, and other nations, in order to destabilize Russia. We’re checking that,” Lavrov told RT back then.

Russia launched its large-scale military operation in neighboring Ukraine last week, arguing it was the only option left to protect Donetsk and Lugansk, as well as outlining goals to “denazify” and “demilitarize” the country. Kiev branded the attack “unprovoked,” stressing that it has had no plans to retake the regions by force. Donetsk and Lugansk split from Ukraine back in 2014 following the Maidan events in Kiev that ousted the country’s government.

Putin comments on Russian offensive in Ukraine

Russia’s president has announced financial support measures for troops and gave an update on current state of military conflict

Families of Russian soldiers who died in the line of duty in Ukraine are set to receive compensation of over seven million rubles ($65,000) from the government, President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday. Putin made the pledge during a meeting with the members of the country’s Security Council.

The leader has also refuted claims circulated by some media outlets that the payouts amount only to 11,000 rubles ($100). Those who were wounded are eligible for a lump sum of three million rubles ($28,000), while servicemen with permanent disabilities will receive lifetime pensions from Russia, according to the president.

The offensive is proceeding strictly according to its “schedule,” Putin stressed, while admitting certain issues were experienced during the military operation. For instance, the Russian military has established safe corridors for Ukrainian civilians to escape the combat zone, yet local “neo-Nazi” forces and foreign “mercenaries” have been trying to prevent them from leaving, he said.

“Nationalist and neo-Nazi groups, foreign mercenaries, including those from the Middle East, are using civilians as human shields,” Putin stated. “As I’ve already said, there is absolutely objective data, photos of how they place heavy military equipment in residential areas of cities.” [e.g. see image below]

Russia’s president also reiterated his stance on Ukraine, and the goal of protecting it from the far-right groups that have seized control in the country.

“Russians and Ukrainians are one nation, I will never give that up,” he stressed.

View attachment 820523

View attachment 820524
This is going to end really badly (Re Foreign Fighters) I wrote a detailed post about it here:

Putin says there are also groups from the middle east fighting alongside the Ukrainian armed forces

“Nationalist and neo-Nazi groups, foreign mercenaries, including those from the Middle East, are using civilians as human shields,” Putin stated. “As I’ve already said, there is absolutely objective data, photos of how they place heavy military equipment in residential areas of cities.”

The question is who are these middle eastern? I think Syrian Ukrainians some of them have raised a platoon in the Armed forces and also Kurds and there are also Kurds in Azov Battlion which is strange but they have been white washed and perhaps they have apostated also and majority of kurds are anyways apostates

Last edited:
european military supply is getting through approval phase in different courtiers. .... while the Russians have completed siege of all major cities of strategic importance....in other words, these supplies may never reach the fighting hands....what a wicked game USA/EU is playing ...

Seems to me the Freemasonry world (read it as the Western world) is carrying out a huge human sacrifice in Ukraine in order to prepare for the imminent arrival of their "anointed one".

The last exodus of the "Chosen" will leave Europe and from the rest of the Freemasonry world. They'll take residence in the Holy Land - a land that they've already robbed from its indigenous inhabitants: The people of Shaam.

People should understand that nothing happens in Europe and in the West by accident. A huge event like this has a purpose. And if we're alive that day once it is settled and done, we'll definitely know what was the whole purpose of his huge, unneeded, and uncalled-for human sacrifice in Europe again.

The wars imposed on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Lebanon, Somalia, Turkiye, etc all had one purpose.

Russian forces have captured the key arterial routes around Mariupol:

Translation (because some people can't be bothered to click on "translate") :D

⚡️ Mariupol-Dnepropetrovsk highway controlled by DPR and RF ⚡

This is reported by the sources of the project @wargonzoo at the forefront. The units of the Russian Federation and the DPR entered the highway connecting Mariupol and Dnepropetrovsk and entrenched themselves on it a few days ago.

This is how valiantly Taiwan youth may fight

Taiwan TV street interview: How Taiwanese youth think about "2 years Mandatory Military Service law"
Replies are: It's useless, people will refuse to go to war anyway.
It's waste of time, it's just like a summer camp.
We'll just die if going to a war, there's zero chance we can win a war over mainland China.
Military training won't save our lives, and Taiwan's people are not united.

Question: If Taiwan goes to war with mainland China, would you like to join and fight?
Reply: Certainly not, I'll find a place to hide
We can fight but it's meaningless, we can never win.
No one likes to go to war...
Young people don't want to go to war and don't want to waste such a long time on military service
I won't, I don't want to die. Life is meant for more meaningful things.

In the end of the interview, the host shows the answers for the 5 quesions on board, the most chosen one is: "Come on, stop fooling around, what's the point for this conscription law when no one wants to fight and no one wants to go to war?"

Ok, I say, I shall now leave PRC for Taiwan because women are different in this video.

*Update*
Ukraine and Russia tentatively agree to safe corridors, aid delivery

Weren't the British going to give the Ukrainian's frigates? Their flagship is ancient :(
How can the Ukrainians train the crew for operating such NATO equipment? I don't think big ticket items can be easily absorbed

Russian forces have captured the key arterial routes around Mariupol:

Translation (because some people can't be bothered to click on "translate") :D

⚡️ Mariupol-Dnepropetrovsk highway controlled by DPR and RF ⚡

This is reported by the sources of the project @wargonzoo at the forefront. The units of the Russian Federation and the DPR entered the highway connecting Mariupol and Dnepropetrovsk and entrenched themselves on it a few days ago.
There is no easy translate on embedded twitter. You have to redirect to twitter to translate

It appears Ukraine will be a landlocked country soon and for the foreseeable future. Russians are determined to achieve that goal and of course to create several hundred miles of buffer zone in eastern Ukraine. I think they will achieve those objectives and should stop right there or at most not beyond the Dnieper River. If the French President's statement from today is true then Russia wants to occupy whole Ukraine. I would say that is cruel and unnecessary. Get the neutrality agreement from Ukraine and stop the slaughter!

Guerrilla war insurgency behind enemy lines starting to emerge

Were the crew in that vehicle sleeping? It looked static.

It appears Ukraine will be a landlocked country soon and for the foreseeable future. Russians are determined to achieve that goal and of course to create several hundred miles of buffer zone in eastern Ukraine. I think they will achieve those objectives and should stop right there or at most not beyond the Dnieper River. If the French President's statement from today is true then Russia wants to occupy whole Ukraine. I would say that is cruel and unnecessary. Get the neutrality agreement from Ukraine and stop the slaughter!
Yes appears that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom