What's new

Russia Invades Eastern Ukraine

This is not Russians invading. Look at the Equipment, it looks like it is from World War II era.

Is this some kind of a Joke ?

If Russians invade they will come in with Tanks and its soldiers, not this rag-tag civilians in rackety vehicles.

Arent these vehicles BMP-2 or something?

The reason why I named it Russia invades eastern Ukraine is because you will see Russian troops moving in soon. What is happening now is similar to what happened in the crimea. Also alot of ukrainian troops defected and joined russia so basically they are russian troops on those apc's

Turkey: Russian naval ships sail through the Dardanelles

64725-004-13658DE0.gif

:yahoo:

Time to negotiate on pakfa and other projects.
No indian defence orders +sanctions=depression in russia

Also russians need to relent and allow indian investment in their military industry,thats the best way forward for both india and russia

AAP to bade Kamine nikle

I agree that the revolution in Ukraine may have been engineered by the West, but what does Russia hope to achieve by inciting such separatism in Ukraine?

Even if Russia annexes parts of Ukraine, will it be worth the price?

What does Russia gain by annexing parts of Ukraine, and what does it lose by antagonizing, especially, Eastern Europe?

Bhai Ukraine hai UKRAINE
Somalia nahi
Just look how much industry they have in Eastern Ukraine

AAP to bade Kamine nikle

Bhai Ukraine hai UKRAINE
Somalia nahi

Nai yaar.
Russian defence industry cannot survive without investment.its a win-win proposition

U.S. already put into power in Eastern Europe Russophobe regimes. The eastern part of Ukraine - is Russian by culture and there is still has a huge industrial potential. For a country like Russia twenty million inhabitants - is a huge gift. Very loyal and highly skilled Russian-speaking inhabitants. It worth to get involved in the conflict. Especially that the West, will never be friendly to Russia. Never.

Your words remind blackmail. It would have worked in the 90s, when the Russian defense industry has survived only through exports. Now is not those times.

Please just don't kill AN-70 :cray:
I hope india also joins in its co dev & production

SBU now directly subordinates to U.S. intelligence. U.S. hopes to start a civil war in the territories on which live Russian and bordering with Russia.
Do you think Russia will look at it calmly? Any country in place of Russia would respond to provocation. Any.

Of course not & if any Indians(though I am sure are not) say this was bad thing to do on Russia's part are clear hypocrites
Bottom line is you helped us when the people fighting under the banner of freedom were protecting mass my deters & the people fighting under the flag of conquest were protecting the worlds largest democracy
India should support Russia with all her might

these are east Ukrainian militias Russia isnt involved yet

Please just don't kill AN-70 :cray:
I hope india also joins in its co dev & production
Of course not & if any Indians(though I am sure are not) say this was bad thing to do on Russia's part are clear hypocrites
Bottom line is you helped us when the people fighting under the banner of freedom were protecting mass my deters & the people fighting under the flag of conquest were protecting the worlds largest democracy
India should support Russia with all her might
I also really like the AN-70. This plane has unique characteristics. A few days ago have been completed state tests. It will be very sorry to lose the plane and generally Antonov Design Bureau.
I am sure that time of West is about to end. The world will be a much more peaceful place when leaders will be Russia, China, India. Countries where spirituality in the first place, and consumption - in the second.

I have to agree.

Regardless of whether the vehicles are Ukrainian or Russian, the blame for this escalation lies squarely on Putin's shoulders. He is the one who kept inciting the pro-Russia elements in Ukraine with assurances that Russia would back them up militarily.
Then what about western back element at the start of this crisis....

Indeed, the West will not stop before any falsehood and meanness, just to denigrate Russia.
These are Ukrainian militaries sided with the people from fashist junta. From now each day will be more and more of such a news.

What are u doing urself atm?Are u involved?Where are u/in eastern regions or kiev?state of affairs on ground?

Both EU and Russia are challengers to US hegemony.

The art of being a superpower is to keep aspiring challengers busy in their own backyards and create tension between them.

The US doesn't give a damn about Ukraine; it is expendable, and what remains will be very anti-Russia.

But it also creates a geopolitical nightmare for us.they now have to stretch themselves between both russia and china.plus the headache called the middle east.if that was playing the opposition.....i call it overextension.Anyway interesting times ahead.Crimea i understood..but i never thought putin would be this bold this quick.Most probably sanctions have been a joke.

What are u doing urself atm?Are u involved?Where are u/in eastern regions or kiev?state of affairs on ground?
I live in the Nikolaev region. In a small town where there is a nuclear power plant, and in such towns meetings and rallies are forbidden. While this law is satisfied. I went on a nationwide rally to be held throughout eastern Ukraine - but I was there all alone. For a while I do not have the ability to go to another city.

What a joke of a country this Ukraine is.I honestly think we should follow Jirinovski's invitation and tear it apart.Russia the South-East,Romania-Budjak-Northern Bukovina,Hungary Transcarpathia and Poland -Galicia.They're honestly to retarded,to divided to function as a country.

One of the APCs is a BMP-3. Ukraine only had 4 of them. Ouch.

That may be true , but the economic benefits for Russia far outweigh the disadvantages .. Europe and US wanted to use the oil in black sea to supply energy to Europe that would essentially replace Russia . The annexation of Crimea has lead Russia to gain a massive oil and Gas deposits , and if Eastern Ukraine falls , Russia will also end up being the bread basket of Europe ...

Russia has more than enough natural resources without annexing Ukraine. I am not sure the negatives outweigh any additional resources from new territories.

U.S. already put into power in Eastern Europe Russophobe regimes. The eastern part of Ukraine - is Russian by culture and there is still has a huge industrial potential. For a country like Russia twenty million inhabitants - is a huge gift. Very loyal and highly skilled Russian-speaking inhabitants. It worth to get involved in the conflict. Especially that the West, will never be friendly to Russia. Never.

I would say it is far better to have such large, pro-Russia loyalists as citizens of these other countries, where they can be leveraged to influence local politics, than to have them within Russia itself.

This military move also works against Russia by turning public opinion in Eastern Europe against Russia. It makes the job of the Western-backed rulers easier.

But it also creates a geopolitical nightmare for us.they now have to stretch themselves between both russia and china.plus the headache called the middle east.if that was playing the opposition.....i call it overextension.Anyway interesting times ahead.Crimea i understood..but i never thought putin would be this bold this quick.Most probably sanctions have been a joke.

Yes, I also didn't think Putin would move beyond Crimea. Crimea provides strategic benefits (the port), but eastern Ukraine doesn't provide anything special. Russia is more than capable of recreating any industrial infrastructure needed within Russia proper.

As for US overreach, I don't think that is the case. The US is shifting its focus to Asia Pacific, and it expects the EU to start doing some of the heavy lifting for its own protection. The EU is not like ASEAN which is no match for China by itself.

Bhai Ukraine hai UKRAINE
Somalia nahi

Russia can recreate any needed industry. They have all the land and all the resources and all the knowledge needed for it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom