What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Zelensky called for the unity and support of his fellow Jews, reminding them about the specific history of Uman in Kyiv, the recent Russian bombing, what had taken place in that place during World War II, and how the Soviet Union dealt with it.

Last edited:
Russia has taken this war as if they were waging a war against gog and magog but this is how you need to fight wars as if it is your last war. I respect this kind of mindset
Even then this is crazy if true, that is why I am having a hard time believing this is true, perhaps a little bit embellishment.

Even then this is crazy if true, that is why I am having a hard time believing this is true, perhaps a little bit embellishment.

Yeah I agree with you it is hard to believe that doesn't make sense and I would say approx 350.000 forces are inside Ukraine now and that includes Belarussians, DPR, LPR, Wagner group, Chechens, and the Russians armed forces..

The Russians armed forces reaches approx 1.1 million not counting Belarus, DPR, LPR, Chechens or Wagner just the russian armed forces. I would say there are approx 200.000 russian armed forces inside Ukraine the remaining 150.000 comes from the allied groups that tagged along

Pages 627 and a few others of the thread have some heated pseudo-religious / religious discussions. Please can I remind members politely to stay on topic, no personal attacks, be nice or get reported and enjoy your ban. It's up to you.

They are already dumping dumb bombs from Tu-22, which is a heavy bomber by all definitions.

They will never risk strategic bombers there, but Tu-22 is ok
where did u get this news.. This is the first i heard.. only thing i heard was Su34 fullback.. pls share any link?

Well, exactly this is what i mean with "ideological blinded or uninformedness". Thinking only in centralized hydrogen production cause of money generating let the people stay in dependens, do not make them independet. Also this "report" is based on old stuff. Meanwhile with electrolyse there are higher efficiency with 80% and more possible.

Lets stop here cause it is now far off topic.

Maybe there comes up a thread with this topic and we can discuss all facettes far more than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom