What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears Ukraine will be a landlocked country soon and for the foreseeable future. Russians are determined to achieve that goal and of course to create several hundred miles of buffer zone in eastern Ukraine. I think they will achieve those objectives and should stop right there or at most not beyond the Dnieper River. If the French President's statement from today is true then Russia wants to occupy whole Ukraine. I would say that is cruel and unnecessary. Get the neutrality agreement from Ukraine and stop the slaughter!
I think Russia will pursuit complete occupation to use it as a bargaining chip. During negotiation, there has to be some give and take. Russia won't just stop at the place where it will eventually end up with. If it can occupy the western part, it can use it to negotiate for lifting sanction and neutrality agreement.

It appears Ukraine will be a landlocked country soon and for the foreseeable future. Russians are determined to achieve that goal and of course to create several hundred miles of buffer zone in eastern Ukraine. I think they will achieve those objectives and should stop right there or at most not beyond the Dnieper River. If the French President's statement from today is true then Russia wants to occupy whole Ukraine. I would say that is cruel and unnecessary. Get the neutrality agreement from Ukraine and stop the slaughter!

03/03/2022 update. Look like they still planning to create East Ukraine along the blue line

20220303_204730.png

The head of Russia's space agency has suggested American astronauts use "broomsticks" to get into orbit after it halted the supply of rocket engines to the United States.

I don't think they say it coming and thats the thing with hit and run then vanishing into thin air
Soon, they would shoot at any civilian vehicle that approaches them. Then the world will blame Russia for cruelty.

The head of Russia's space agency has suggested American astronauts use "broomsticks" to get into orbit after it halted the supply of rocket engines to the United States.

SpaceX would get more contracts this time. :)

I don't think they say it coming and thats the thing with hit and run then vanishing into thin air
It makes no sense how the Russians are operating no force protection, no situational awareness...

If you can do it without centralized production, you would have done it already. The fact that you are blaming for policy failure proves you DEPENDS on the centralized production, since you cannot pull it off in a decentralized way.

LOL

Think about: If you can loose your job or get humiliated on the street if you do not have the same oppinion as the gov, and the gov do not want hydrogen economy, how easy would it be for normal people to go full hydrogen? Whereas if you do something with batteries or windmills , you get much much subsidies. For hydrogen -> energie self-sufficiency - you get nothing.

You know nothing about Germany. And also only a little about hydrogen economy.

End of discussion.

LOL

Think about: If you can loose your job or get humiliated on the street if you do not have the same oppinion as the gov, and the gov do not want hydrogen economy, how easy would it be for normal people to go full hydrogen? Whereas if you do something with batteries or windmills , you get much much subsidies. For hydrogen -> energie self-sufficiency - you get nothing.

You know nothing about Germany. And also only a little about hydrogen economy.

End of discussion.
Well, then it is too bad for you. You have a government that controls too much. I guess Germany isn't as free as I thought.

I think Russia will pursuit complete occupation to use it as a bargaining chip. During negotiation, there has to be some give and take. Russia won't just stop at the place where it will eventually end up with. If it can occupy the western part, it can use it to negotiate for lifting sanction and neutrality agreement.

I think they could have a bargaining position by limiting to eastern Ukraine. Why slaughter your own and others?? It's repugnant!!

So is Russia holding back from using its full force? Per this article, yes.

China may already be sharing data with Russia, and America wouldn't stand "a fighting chance" if the two superpowers combined their cyberwarfare capabilities, the U.S. Air Force's former chief software officer told Fox News.

"Not many nations would be able to push back," Nicolas Chaillan told Fox News. "I don't even think the United States would be able to push back if tomorrow Russia and China decide to come together against us." [He is referring to the cyber warfare, I think]

"I think it would be very difficult for us to be able to even have a fighting chance, let alone a nation like Ukraine," he added.

Chaillan said "this is not the full force of the Russian capabilities," which he called "tremendous."

"They have not used the most innovative capabilities yet," Chaillan told Fox News. "They're focusing on the more traditional warfighting capabilities."

"We have to be cautious. I always remind people that [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin is not stupid," Chaillan said. "We may not yet understand what his plan was all along."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom