What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Russia will pursuit complete occupation to use it as a bargaining chip. During negotiation, there has to be some give and take. Russia won't just stop at the place where it will eventually end up with. If it can occupy the western part, it can use it to negotiate for lifting sanction and neutrality agreement.

I think they could have a bargaining position by limiting to eastern Ukraine. Why slaughter your own and others?? It's repugnant!!

So is Russia holding back from using its full force? Per this article, yes.

China may already be sharing data with Russia, and America wouldn't stand "a fighting chance" if the two superpowers combined their cyberwarfare capabilities, the U.S. Air Force's former chief software officer told Fox News.

"Not many nations would be able to push back," Nicolas Chaillan told Fox News. "I don't even think the United States would be able to push back if tomorrow Russia and China decide to come together against us." [He is referring to the cyber warfare, I think]

"I think it would be very difficult for us to be able to even have a fighting chance, let alone a nation like Ukraine," he added.

Chaillan said "this is not the full force of the Russian capabilities," which he called "tremendous."

"They have not used the most innovative capabilities yet," Chaillan told Fox News. "They're focusing on the more traditional warfighting capabilities."

"We have to be cautious. I always remind people that [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin is not stupid," Chaillan said. "We may not yet understand what his plan was all along."

Look at his face and his condition. Yep, he is clearly winning the war, only a winner can have this amount of vigor and energy. Or maybe i am wrong, a russian air strike or so destroyed his cocaine supply, who knows. Maybe he should try pervitin, to have more energy ...

At around 3:28 the best part starts:

Attachments

• selen2.png
    selen2.png
    818 KB · Views: 18
Soon, they would shoot at any civilian vehicle that approaches them. Then the world will blame Russia for cruelty.

SpaceX would get more contracts this time. :)
SpaceX will also drive the prices up. :D

I think Russia will pursuit complete occupation to use it as a bargaining chip. During negotiation, there has to be some give and take. Russia won't just stop at the place where it will eventually end up with. If it can occupy the western part, it can use it to negotiate for lifting sanction and neutrality agreement.
It will be difficult to take West Ukraine, not saying its not possible but Russia will have alot more backlash, protests and insurgency. Its better to create Eastern Ukraine and arm it to neutralise West Ukraine. Bring peace to the country.

Reactions: TNT
Look at his face and his condition. Yep, he is clearly winning the war, only a winner can have this amount of vigor and energy. Or maybe i am wrong a a russian air strike or so destroyed his cocaine supply, who knows. Maybe he should take a lesson from his role model and start takin pervitin, to have more energy.

At around 3:28 the best part starts:

Looks more like weed but not cocain as that gives different symtoms but this looks like lack of Hashish

I think they could have a bargaining position by limiting to eastern Ukraine. Why slaughter your own and others?? It's repugnant!!

It is a war so it is always repugnant. In a war, you try to get something by killing. The goal is to get that something. Killing is just the means to an end. If you don't get the thing you wanted, then all the killing, especially the suffering of your own people and soldiers, is wasted. It is not for the soft-hearted, who may end up causing more killing by prolonging the war.

China may already be sharing data with Russia, and America wouldn't stand "a fighting chance" if the two superpowers combined their cyberwarfare capabilities, the U.S. Air Force's former chief software officer told Fox News.

"Not many nations would be able to push back," Nicolas Chaillan told Fox News. "I don't even think the United States would be able to push back if tomorrow Russia and China decide to come together against us." [He is referring to the cyber warfare, I think]

"I think it would be very difficult for us to be able to even have a fighting chance, let alone a nation like Ukraine," he added.

Chaillan said "this is not the full force of the Russian capabilities," which he called "tremendous."

"They have not used the most innovative capabilities yet," Chaillan told Fox News. "They're focusing on the more traditional warfighting capabilities."

"We have to be cautious. I always remind people that [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin is not stupid," Chaillan said. "We may not yet understand what his plan was all along."
I agree with this analysis and its very concerning if you think about it. I don't think China will get involved in any conflict, not even a limited offensive cyber capability.

Time to buy its stock? ;)

no, I absolutely hate Elon and his ways.
He can go to hell for all I care. :angry:
:angry::angry::angry:

I liked reading this, but too bad its fox news.

It will be difficult to take West Ukraine, not saying its not possible but Russia will have alot more backlash, protests and insurgency. Its better to create Eastern Ukraine and arm it to neutralise West Ukraine. Bring peace to the country.
Maybe not. The west Ukraine is largely bordering with Poland, which is a NATO member. If Russian army approaches to that border, Poland has to think more about how much help it can give to Ukrainian insurgency without bring the conflict to itself. If it doesn't think about that, other NATO members would think about that, because if Poland is attacked, all of them need to counterattack. That is close to WWIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom