What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The head of Russia's space agency has suggested American astronauts use "broomsticks" to get into orbit after it halted the supply of rocket engines to the United States.

Not a problem - it was NASA who saved the Russian space programme as the Ruskies had run out of money - i guess this time - the Russian space programme will be allowed to die - the same way as the russian economy.

LOL

Think about: If you can loose your job or get humiliated on the street if you do not have the same oppinion as the gov, and the gov do not want hydrogen economy, how easy would it be for normal people to go full hydrogen? Whereas if you do something with batteries or windmills , you get much much subsidies. For hydrogen -> energie self-sufficiency - you get nothing.

You know nothing about Germany. And also only a little about hydrogen economy.

End of discussion.

I'm in favor of hydrogen and I think it will be huge in the future. According to the Canadian Hydrogen Strategy document it will be a $11+ trillion industry by 2050.

Having said that, a country like Germany will only be switching from imported gas to imported hydrogen. Gas is the cheapest feedstock for producing hydrogen and the biggest producers will be countries with large reserves of gas. Producing green hydrogen from electricity is very expensive at the moment but will get cheaper. For Germany to produce large amounts of green Hydrogen the only option will be to build dozens of nuclear plants. Not a quick or cheap solution.

Last edited:
Ukraine Armed Forces ⚔️ [Military Power]

It is a shame they could not do anything useful with those missile rockets before they got blown up! A small attack against a Russian airfield was all they managed before they were destroyed in cruise missile strikes.

Yeah, lets have another endless war! Besides the combat chasers who are skilled enough for this kind of theater have already been on the ground for several months, the ones that turn up now will be the following:

1646342082910.png

From Turkey with love. (Before any Ertagul fans freak out - its fake)
1646342361828.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom