What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach about Brain Cells to The French Member who's calling what other posts is Propaganda.

US/NATO Weapons will Prolong this war for few months but at th end Russia will succeed. You can bookmark this post.

BTW, do you know with Russia intervention in Syria, US and her accomplices weren't able to do regime Change? We can have discussion on this in a different thread.

Suceed in what? They would still be North Korea 2.0. Having conquered only ash and burned land and complete cut of from any contact with Europe.

We told him to denounce Putins war. He did not, so he had to go. We have a ukrainian girl in vlass and we cant allow her to suffer from his presence.

Beside that, this is how we humans are when there are big conflicts. As it stands now we simply cant have contact without bad emotions so i guess its best for all involved to break contact.

You are egyptian right? I know you egyptians are not very fond to Israelis either so you should undeestand.
i would do the same to an israeli i cant call you out on this one because i would do the same lol

Media & flow of information in WW2 were controlled by West then , again it is being controlled by same west empire .. history is written by victor.. wait and see who will be victor . Russia & china alliance or West ..then argue ..

Russia and China is no alliance, an alliance is between partners. But Russia is so weak compared to China that its simply a vasall relationship. Since Russia has zero contacts to Europe left it doesnt even have leverage on China with europe as alternative. Its a trapped slave then.

Suceed in what? They would still be North Korea 2.0. Having conquered only ash and burned land and complete cut of from any contact with Europe.

Russia will be North Korea 2.0 in your Pipe Dream. Have you already stopped using Russian Gas? :disagree:

Preach about Brain Cells to The French Member who's calling what other posts is Propaganda.

US/NATO Weapons will Prolong this war for few months but at th end Russia will succeed. You can bookmark this post.

BTW, do you know with Russia intervention in Syria, US and her accomplices weren't able to do regime Change? We can have discussion on this in a different thread.

What, bookmark the inevitable? Anyone knows this war will be a long grind to end which will eventually see Ukraine overun, but that won't hide the pathetic performance of the Russian military on flat land, hard for defenders, but favourable for attacking armoured formations. We are entering the 4th week and Russia is losing senior commanders and struggling to gain an overall foothold. They then will have to deal with an insurgency in the long run.

And with the benefit of hindsight if the US had known what a circus the Russians are, they could have easily smashed Russian forces in Syria if they had chose to.

Never thought I would have quote Sputnik

US Suggested Turkey Send Its S-400s to Ukraine to Help Kiev Tackle Russian Special Op: Report​

There are report that US is offering Turkey F-35 in exchange of S-400 missile to Ukraine.

This is a "Rumor" and there are no major Western Media coverage at this point, only Sputnik, so I am not sure if this is disinformation or this is really something on the table.

Honestly - it would be be the best solution to the fiasco that was/is purchasing the S400 was for Turkey - it has cost Turkey more than it has gained ... esp if the Americans backfill with AD systems of equivalent standard which they denied the first time ..

Interesting tactic - go for the tracks on the tank and make it immobile and then let the soldiers take care of the tank. Also - hitting that low down on the tank - could the BTR have penetrated the thanks armour - difficult on top but at the bottom - possible?

1.) I am pretty sure Russia is not going to be in any position to supply anything to anyone after this war. Especially to any NATO nation....Unless Sanction is lifted, other country cannot pay for it.

To be honest, I do not even see Turkey being in Nato in 10-15 years time.

What exactly do they even get out of the alliance after they are able to independently manufacture most of their own weapons systems by then?

Maybe nuclear deterrent but I hardly think the mainly Asiatic and Muslim Turks actually believe that the West would all die to defend Turkey against Russian nuclear weapons.

Turkey looks like it wants good relations with the West, Russia and China going forward and will chart an independent course as a medium sized and technologically self-sufficient power.

Russia and China is no alliance, an alliance is between partners. But Russia is so weak compared to China that its simply a vasall relationship. Since Russia has zero contacts to Europe left it doesnt even have leverage on China with europe as alternative. Its a trapped slave then.
Russia is headache of EU not US.. It is well documented in US intel reports that they see China as sole threat against their world order..Their indo pacific strategy is main concern and pivotal ...Do you think Russia has just started a war in anger? NATO has been expanding since many years Russia did not take action then. Now russo-sino alliance thought its best time to counter US global order and for China to keep US at bay from indo pacific .. we dont experience shift in global order in short period of time.. Effects will take time may be 10 - 30 years . Global order has to change in favor of china with this war or without this war..but this war more specifically Russia will expedite the process of Global order shift ...so China has to back Russia in any case.. Actually Russia is China's Ukraine but with more power, lethal, effective and hot headed . even at the expense of liquidation of Russia, China will take it with no worries untill its objectives are met. Got it ..

Last edited:
What, bookmark the inevitable? Anyone knows this war will be a long grind to end which will eventually see Ukraine overun, but that won't hide the pathetic performance of the Russian military on flat land, hard for defenders, but favourable for attacking armoured formations. We are entering the 4th week and Russia is losing senior commanders and struggling to gain an overall foothold. They then will have to deal with an insurgency in the long run.

And with the benefit of hindsight if the US had known what a circus the Russians are, they could have easily smashed Russian forces in Syria if they had chose to.

I have already mentioned in this thread how bad Russian Amry is performing in this War. That is not the Part of disscuion wherein you've jumped in. I am asking French Member to prove what I posted is Propaganda.

US still has chance to resurrect it's mistake in Ukraine. :rolleyes:

Israelis know how to bypass the S-300 and the Russians themselves are up to S-550, so I am sure Russia knows how to defeat their own system S-400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom