What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I would have quote Sputnik

US Suggested Turkey Send Its S-400s to Ukraine to Help Kiev Tackle Russian Special Op: Report​

There are report that US is offering Turkey F-35 in exchange of S-400 missile to Ukraine.

This is a "Rumor" and there are no major Western Media coverage at this point, only Sputnik, so I am not sure if this is disinformation or this is really something on the table.

So who's winning the war? In reality and on Social media ?
In social media. Ukraine has decimated whole russian army and their troops are at the gates of moscow .. in reality russians have encircled kiev ... mariupol to fall.... hitting western ukraine .. slaughtering foreign mercenraries...

In other words Rambo is only found in hollywood movies in reality your *** got kicked by ak47 turban man in afghanistan...

US Suggested Turkey Send Its S-400s to Ukraine to Help Kiev Tackle Russian Special Op: Report​

There are report that US is offering Turkey F-35 in exchange of S-400 missile to Ukraine.

This is a "Rumor" and there are no major Western Media coverage at this point, only Sputnik, so I am not sure if this is disinformation or this is really something on the table.

Makes no sense for 2 reasons:

1. This will mean that the Russians would never supply any more military equipment or technology to Turkey.

2. Ukraine would need weeks if not months to be able to operate the system effectively.

1. This will mean that the Russians would never supply any more military equipment or technology to Turkey.

2. Ukraine would need weeks if not months to be able to operate the system effectively.

1.) I am pretty sure Russia is not going to be in any position to supply anything to anyone after this war. Especially to any NATO nation....Unless Sanction is lifted, other country cannot pay for it.

2.) I don't know, how long does it take for them to train to use S-400? Does it have system familiarity because the Ukrainian were using S-300.

Wow ! Such freedom of expression in the West.
Lol yeah its freedom of speech untill it is not against your agenda or perception inclining towards your own thoughts .. people in the west want to listen what they like to ....

NYtimes and other have also reported this:

In social media. Ukraine has decimated whole russian army and their troops are at the gates of moscow .. in reality russians have encircled kiev ... mariupol to fall.... hitting western ukraine .. slaughtering foreign mercenraries...

In other words Rambo is only found in hollywood movies in reality your *** got kicked by ak47 turban man in afghanistan...

So i'm guessing you are the kind of guys supporting denazification of Ukraine.... while having hitler as a profile picture when he considered the likes of you as subhumans ? :crazy:

NYtimes and other have also reported this:

hmm.........interesting.....

the ones given to turkey are very poor in preformance and yes it will take them weeks to operate it effectiveley

We had a russian in our class and most in my class including me said that either he gets out or we wont attend class. Guess what? He was away "ill" since thursday.
What is this? 1930?

Reactions: Ich
You dont get it, its propably too complex to you. Putin said it clearly. He first wanted entire eastern europe under russian opression. After USA leave NATO and Europe is left with only 300 french nukes, entire Europe would fall under russian hegemony. Sorry but Europe wont bow to Russia and NATO is the most important key for our security.

What is important now, is to destroy evry russian presence in europe. Economy, trade, sport, culture and thats exactly whats done. Putin is like hitler and its time to kill them off before they can attack us.

On a sidenote, i give a shit about libya, syria or takatuka land. I only care about Europe.

Putin made NATO more powerful than ever before. For that i have to thank this clown. He achieved not one of his goals and completly miscalculated. Russian economy wiped out, NATO stronger than ever before and for first time ever 100.000 NATO soldiers in Baltics, Poland, Slovenia and Romania. Finland will join NATO and Sweden propably too. In Ukraine his army is exposed as junk troop and all he gets there is dead land.

And it gets worse for the botox kremlin. EU head von der Leyen said there wont be any negotiations with Putins regime. He is a untrustworthy liar. So sanctions stay for eternity. He lost Europe, evrything what generations of russian leaders build up, he threw into the toilet. The entire pipeline system is obsolete by 2023, the tech, science and economic cooperation dead. Russian scientists, students and workers get expelled from Europe. Russians are banned from all sport events. Russian artists thrown out of Europe, fired and hunted out.

Russian opera singers like Netrebko got all contracts terminated and basicly a kick in their a**, thrown out like a cheap redlight district actress.

380 billion € assets of russian central bank taken, beside that all property of russian elites taken. Abramowitch now had to run away like a beaten dog and could not even afford paying a cleaning women anymore. There is a reason why russian elites all lived in Europe and not in that grey, abysmal shithole Russia. They are now stuck in Russia and as spains primeminister said, they can now sail in the Barrentsea. Russian aviation...dead. Russian trains build by german siemens...dead.

And all that is just the beginning. In Germany all bank accounts of people with russian passports got frozen. That means even poor ones dont even get welfare money anymore. Russians get no treatment in hospitals, get no jobs, are kicked out of schools, universities and sport clubs.

We had a russian in our class and most in my class including me said that either he gets out or we wont attend class. Guess what? He was away "ill" since thursday.
the racism is getting of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom