What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

US Suggested Turkey Send Its S-400s to Ukraine to Help Kiev Tackle Russian Special Op: Report​

Ironic, since US slapped sanctions on Turkey and barred them from F-35 precisely for buying the S-400. Yet the US placed no such sanctions on India.

I know Turkey is helping Ukraine because of longstanding friendship, and it is also angry at Russian atrocities on Tatar Muslims in Crimea, but I doubt Turkey would take this step. But you never know. They didn't shy away from supplying those drones...

That's the answer to countering the BS spread by the Twitter Handel posted by me? :blah:

NATO - No Action Talk Only will fight Russians till the last standing Ukrainian.:laughcry:
NATO has explicitly stated it will not engage Russia due to the dangers of a wider conflict. I'm sure you have enough brain cells to understand what that means. They have said they will help Ukraine with weapons and that is what they're doing.

BTW, do you know what the US military did to the Russian Wagner merceneries in Syria?

NATO has explicitly stated it will not engage Russia due to the dangers of a wider conflict. I'm sure you have enough brain cells to understand what that means. They have said they will help Ukraine with weapons and that is what they're doing.

BTW, do you know what the US military did to the Russian Wagner merceneries in Syria?

The only threat Russia poses to NATO are its nuclear weapons,on the conventional matter,NATO would trash Russia,something those who were fed with Russian propaganda about how "great" their armed forces were have problems understanding.

The only threat Russia poses to NATO are its nuclear weapons,on the conventional matter,NATO would trash Russia,something those who were fed with Russian propaganda about how "great" their armed forces were have problems understanding.
Absolutely. Russia has successfully orchestrated a huge propaganda campaign to make their military seem iron clad when in reality we've seen they are no more better than Eritrea and have to rely on Chechen mercenaries and rag-tag Syrians who can't even fight ISIS.

Nukes are Russia's only saving hope. Even Poland's air force alone could smash the pathetic Russian air force.

Preach about Brain Cells to The French Member who's calling what other posts is Propaganda. When one asks him to provide facts/prove it's Propaganda. He doesn't replies.

US/NATO Weapons will Prolong this war for few months but at th end Russia will succeed. You can bookmark this post.

BTW, do you know with Russia intervention in Syria, US and her accomplices weren't able to do regime Change? We can have discussion on this in a different thread.

Last edited:
Makes no sense for 2 reasons:

1. This will mean that the Russians would never supply any more military equipment or technology to Turkey.

2. Ukraine would need weeks if not months to be able to operate the system effectively.
It’s not difficult. True, Putin will be very very very angry. It’s fire and forget system. Vietnam air defense operates S300 missiles and modern S400 acquisition radar. If we can Ukraine army can too.

56137AFB-3911-4102-80BB-886079B3118F.jpeg
3C5C8848-033F-470A-BB07-93209C005ABF.jpeg

It’s not difficult. It’s fire and forget system. Vietnam air defense operates S300 and modern S400 radar. If we can Ukraine army can too.

View attachment 825711View attachment 825712

I read an article which said that Turkey needs permission from Russia to transfer S400 Air Defence System to Ukraine.

US/EU countries calmed to provide Fighter Jets etc to Ukraine but in reality put blame on each other. I this S400 supply to Ukraine as Optics.

I read an article which said that Turkey needs permission from Russia to transfer S400 Air Defence System to Ukraine.

US/EU countries calmed to provide Fighter Jets etc to Ukraine but in reality put blame on each other. I this S400 supply to Ukraine as Optics.
Putin will never allow the transfer. He is insane but not stupid.

idk kicking out a kid from the school just because hes russian?????
We told him to denounce Putins war. He did not, so he had to go. We have a ukrainian girl in vlass and we cant allow her to suffer from his presence.

Beside that, this is how we humans are when there are big conflicts. As it stands now we simply cant have contact without bad emotions so i guess its best for all involved to break contact.

You are egyptian right? I know you egyptians are not very fond to Israelis either so you should undeestand.

So i'm guessing you are the kind of guys supporting denazification of Ukraine.... while having hitler as a profile picture when he considered the likes of you as subhumans ? :crazy:
Media & flow of information in WW2 were controlled by West that time , again it is being controlled by same west empire .. history is written by victor.. wait and see who will be victor . Russia & china alliance or West ..then argue ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom