What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia will be North Korea 2.0 in your Pipe Dream. Have you already stopped using Russian Gas? :disagree:

I dont use russian gas. And EU sets to end all russian gas supply by 2023.

Do you consider it a great sucess of Putin to have all connections to Europe destroyed?

Also how you think this will be repaired? Its obvious that its impossible as long as Putin is president.

You are olive skin brownies like Syrians and Egyptians. Hardly any greeks have blond hair blue eyes which is most common to slavs.
That's not true,man. Majority greeks are white,just not the central and northern European white. I know we're being portrayed as very olive skinned in cartoons and comedies,but that's not everywhere in Greece. It's like saying all of Finland is blonde and all of Ireland is ginger. It's not true.

Anyway,back to Ukraine

276193466_511040027083067_5809399959357906365_n.jpg

That's not true,man. Majority greeks are white,just not the central and northern European white. I know we're being portrayed as very olive skinned in cartoons and comedies,but that's not everywhere in Greece. It's like saying all of Finland is blonde and all of Ireland is ginger. It's not true.

Anyway,back to Ukraine

View attachment 825728

It will be stopped soon anyways. Only country clinging to it is Germany. So far Germany had to be forced to install all sanctions on Russia anyways. So i guess in a few days Germany will halt all gas delivery from Russia anyways. Best would be for Poland and Ukraine to simply create facts and blow up the pipelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, that's how Polish gas and oil import looks like. If these dogs at government will stop Russian oil, I will go to protest,i won't pay 10 euro for 1 liter of gasoline.
FNohpifXEAIbdql

It will be stopped soon anyways. Only country clinging to it is Germany. So far Germany had to be forced to install all sanctions on Russia anyways. So i guess in a few days Germany will halt all gas delivery from Russia anyways. Best would be for Poland and Ukraine to simply create facts and blow up the pipelines.

Other Rules
Is Iraq Europe? No. Is Afghanistan Europe? No. Is Syria or Libya, Palestine Europe? No.

I dont care about them just as you dont care about us. Thats most healthy way of thinking. If evryone thinks aboit himself, nobody will be forgotten. Its that simple.
So once again white racists lives at more important.
I am so glad Greeks are a mess economically and militarily. And also glad the Turks have taken half of Cyprus. You keep breaking plates you racist nazi.
It's equally great to know you are dying out as you are not reproducing at a sustainable rate so eventually you are dead anyways

So once again white racists lives at more important.
I am so glad Greeks are a mess economically and militarily. And also glad the Turks have taken half of Cyprus. You keep breaking plates you racist nazi.
It's equally great to know you are dying out as you are not reproducing at a sustainable rate so eventually you are dead anyways

I have 6 siblings ha ha ha We dont die out. We are 560 million europeans witg stable numbers.

Also Greece economy is booming since 2 or 3 years now. Guess you are stuck 6 years ago or so.

Turks have not taken half of cyprus, its actually only 30% of it.

On a sidenote i find your racism amusing. You insult my race and for what? Because i say i care for my people only? Poor baby. Guess what? I also dont spend money for non europeans just as you dont spend money for us.

On topic:

Another russian commando post destroyed

Lol, that's how Polish gas and oil import looks like. If these dogs at government will stop Russian oil, I will go to protest,i won't pay 10 euro for 1 liter of gasoline.
FNohpifXEAIbdql

Dude that kind of thinking is like polish wanting to buy cheap Mercedes from Hitler during Warsaw Uprising.

Also fuel prices already sink all over Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom