What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need not use that cringey and anti-Nature word "underage" but yes when I watched the vid I too was reminded of Apollon.

Meanwhile in NATO leader USA like I informed you yesterday :
homeless-man-sleeping-outsie-under-american-flag-picture-id1094446900

You are just brainwashed and are acting as a lynch mob. Please stop.

That says in a sentence why you dislike the pan-human nature of Communism. You don't care how many of the world's peoples are crushed under the bombs and boots of the oppressive, Capitalist imperialist entity called NATO.

Actually like @Ich indicated Apollon is the normal in much of the West - idolizing sports stars and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and buying the latest car on loan while paying money to get homes, healthcare, education and living between the sprawls of ugly skyscrapers which enable crime. Essentially a disharmonious life yet they don't complain to their governments but instead become the government's gun-arms to terrorize progressive societies.

You talk some rubbish. There are almost no skyscrapers in Europe. In Germany for example only in Frankfurt. There are strict rules to build them here. Also we have free healthcare, free education ect. Europe is not USA.

And i dont see it as mob. We simply make a political statement as class.

Im an athlete. If i dont want compete with a russian, thats my decission. Iranians dont compete with israeli either and you say nothing, but when we do it, its mob? Come on.

a freind of mine is being flagged on youtube because his videos are neutral abt the conflict and bring you news about what happned freedom of expresssion is a double standard in the west and just a term
Lol, this is not how Freedom of Press work.

You are talking about Youtube banning pro-Russia information. Free Press work by inclusive material to balance the view, that does not mean you force every channel become neutral, which mean for every Youtube there are always Newsmax or Any of the Telegram channel to balance out.

Channel or media platform itself is biased, like if you post Pro-Republican info on Democratic platform, you are going to get ban.

Try post your Pro-Russian stuff on Telegram,

Thank you for posting all this. Russia propaganda is banned in Germany so i can flag his account on twitter to violate the German Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz. This account will be gone in a few days.

As i already said here: Most of the germans today are dumb as shit and best example for how it was under Hitler and Goebbels in the third Reich. Brainwashing at high levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom