What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know enough to say anything to support or oppose that viewpoint. I am aware of the 'Nazi' dimension about Ukraine but I tend to think, in a nation of 40+ million, a few hundred or a few thousand extreme racists are a fringe. And they seem to be present in just about EVERY white country, going by what happened in the mosque attack in New Zealand recently.
What I believe is that the Western Civilization is a major attractant to humanity, regardless of religion, culture, races....
Of course they are a minority but the group who espoused that they are “aryans” are certainly Nazis.

I doubt you actually read anything by Zeihan.

Zeihan is what I call a 'political naturalist'. He does not advocate anything radical or sudden like wars but that we should let the causes-effects chain do their things. If someone start a war, we should fight, of course, but we should let the forces of politics, culture, and human nature run their course. What you do not like is that Zeihan showed, with historical data and reason, that the US will remain the global hyperpower for a long time, even longer than your China's temporary ascendancy into the 'Number 1' status. I heard thru the grapevine that Zeihan's books are actually quite popular among the Chinese elites, especially 'The Accidental Superpower'. Try it.
As usual you like to talk with an air of intellectual superiority disguising your complete misrepresentation of reality.

Peter Zeihan is a neolib and globalist shill and has always been.

1647740381025.png

Will Halliburton’s exit from Russia’s oil fields pt enough pressure on China to do what Biden asked of Xi in the phone call?

Can Chinese companies replace (technically) what these western companies do in the Russian oil and gas sector? Will this move increase global oil and gas prices or has the world insulated itself from Russian energy markets? Wasn’t this a Russian red line; sanctions (direct or indirect) on its energy industry.

This move seem to indicate that the West is trying to go for the coup de grace and finish off Russia. Killing the Chicken to scare the monkeys, eh?

The guy is overexcited these companies will not sign new contracts but will honour existing commitments in compliance with sanctions so this has no impact on producing assets.

Btw, what is the state of the Russian military in the rest of the country? Any moves by the SCO to back fill defense of Russia’s borders just in case?

And is this also a time for foreign investors to look for opportunities in former Soviet republics, now that Russia may not be able to finance its influence in those regions? Turks could do more in the Caspian Sea area (undersea pipelines between Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan), and the GCC could diversify their economies and invest in mining in Central Asia possibly via a land corridor through Pakistan (with secondary benefit of encircling the Iranians from the North and East)?

Peter zeihan is a know neolib shill. He is a propagandist and is delusional just like most of the zog establishment that controls the west.

In what world do these people live in where they have rapaciously attacked China for ten years and suddenly think China will turn on Russia. Because why? Chip sanctions? Oh, trump already did that. Trade war? Yep, already played that card. More fake news? Yeah they already overdid it with the Uyghur genocide garbage. They have no cards left.

What are they going to do? Stop trade with china? They already block a lot of China’s high tech brands from the US market, a lot of China’s trade with the west is limited to offshore manufacturing by western mnc’s who take most of the profit margin or lower end electronics and household goods. If they think China is going to trade in its future and accept a subordinate position as an abused and reviled house slave living in their master’s house, they must be low IQ and insane beyond any measure!
He does seem like the new Gordon Chang. If this war and the sanctions have done anything its push China into more self reliance. Kazakhstan is probably the work around to a lot of sanctions, at least for a lot of civilian industries.

Last edited:
First of all, I am AGAINST these idea. That's why I didn't go when I was asked to, I was even sent one of those form, I can upload it to you and you can hand it over to Ukrainian embassy if you want to go, me, no thanks.

Second of all, most of these people are war tourist. People have fantasy about war, think it is a video game, that's why these people go, and of course this is not video game, and people get blown to pieces. That's why they leave.

Does that mean no one is training the Ukrainian? No., I know for a fact that 3 of those camp are running with vet form US Marine and US Army. People failed to realise this is an undertaking, not a tour.

And War is hell, whether you are facing the Afghani or Iraq or Russian, there are no "Easy" war like what the Russian think when they invade. On the other hand, that does not mean Russian soldier is 6 ft tall, judging by the way they fight, they feel like Varsity team than NCAA division 1.
You mean like many here? At least in their minds, anyway.

Reactions: Ich
Yes,I mean I understand that they want to prosper. But their behavior is kind of like the village guy who goes to the city and acts like he's not from a village. You have Ukrainians saying "I'm not a Slav,I'm Aryan". You have Ukrainians saying they are not Russians,they are Ukrainians. That Russia and Ukraine is different.

That's like saying Mainland Greeks and Cypriot Greeks are a different nation. That Serbs and Montenegrins are different.
That Palestinians and Jordanians are different. Like saying Bavarians and Westphalians are not Germans.

They could have made a lot of money and would have been ok if they tried to be neutral. Isn't Austria making a lot of money from being neutral all these decades?

But these nationalists want a seperate identity. They want "Ukraine",they wanted their own their own Ukrainian Orthodox Church,so they got Autocephaly from the Ecumenical Patriarchate. They wanted to acknowledge no minority except the Tatars,they wanted to join NATO,EU,to have a restored pagan religion,to be called "white europeans" and not "Slavs".

You are not an Aryan but rather Greek-Latin.. Aryan is a wide-spread use for all whites it is not an identification. Southern Europeans are Latin with dark hair and hot tempers they differ greatly from the once slightly up north

Of course right now the Ukrainians are getting some of the best AT weapons. Donations of rifles from European countries have reached the tenths of thousands. For the Western Europeans,the more Ukrainians and Russians that are dying,the better. Less Russians to fight and less Ukrainians to pay if they win the war and join NATO or the EU. And the weapons companies are making a lot of money. Americans and British are ordering more weapons,taking money from budgets and all in the name of "Freedom and Justice". And LGBT rights,because let's not forget,Pewtin is evil dictator who doesn't allow LGBT rights,feminists and free speech. Of course all of the Gulf monarchies and countries in the area do the same,but hey,they are filthy rich and friendly ;)

You certainly have a distinct, and refreshing take on the current events! You are sort of like @jamahir of Greece!
But I don't think the West is aiming to have lots of Ukrainians killed or even Russian killed. I think, in a perversely anachronistic way, eastern Europe is western Europe's 'Lebensraum'. Killing cheap labor is not a smart choice! One has to look at the current events not from the proverbial '30,000 feet view'. But from something like a '10,000 years view'.
In the end, it is all for resources!!

Btw, what is the state of the Russian military in the rest of the country?

And is this also a time for foreign investors to look for opportunities in former Soviet republics, now that Russia may not be able to finance its influence in those regions? Turks could do more in the Caspian Sea area (undersea pipelines between Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan), and the GCC could diversify their economies and invest in mining in Central Asia possibly via a land corridor through Pakistan (with secondary benefit of encircling the Iranians from the North and East)?

He does seem like the new Gordon Chang. If this war and the sanctions have done anything its push China into more self reliance.
I can tell you what sanctions on China from the west will do. It will convince China that there is no room any longer for any cooperation with the west and instead it will need to put its full weight into destroying the western world order. The west and its population, accustomed to the good times, will not be ready for that. At all.

Excellent points! There is a tectonic shift happening in geopolitics as we write this. The old order in Eurasia, which is truly the center of human interactions, barely held together since WW 2, is crumbling before out eyes....

Peter zeihan is a know neolib shill. He is a propagandist and is delusional just like most of the zog establishment that controls the west.
what is with you and labels? Zeihan probably misunderstood the announcement. The sanctions on Russian oil and gas is still limited to the 2014 listed entities and specifically targets enhanced oil recovery and deep sea activities.

The western firms he named announced a moratorium on new business but they will honour existing commitments unless there is another round of more sever sanctions.

Remember these companies have equipment installed in production wells that are operated remotely, emphasis on remote.

You are not an Aryan but rather Greek-Latin.. Aryan is a wide-spread use for all whites it is not an identification. Southern Europeans are Latin with dark hair and hot tempers they differ greatly from the once slightly up north
We're talking about Ukrainians,wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom