What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost of war for Russia is going to be expensive.

According to the German expert Janis Kluge in "Tagesschau", even though the most expensive war items such as Tanks, Rockets, missiles, fighter jets etc have already been built by Russians prior to this war, Russian will still require around EURO 20 Million per day as extra costs for this war to continue.

This is quite expensive and will mean around 7 Billion EUR per year. Given the state of Russian economy, lets see for how long can they keep up with it.
Well they have 350 billion in foreign reserves they can access. So they can sustain it for 50 years or so.

Accurate analysis.

To be honest, I don't blame Ukrainians for wanting to be part of the "prosperous West". But do not ever go full retard and completely ignore your geopolitical situation. The day Ukraine decided to be a pawn of NATO, it went full retard.

The reality is that Ukraine would've prospered the most by declaring itself a neutral state. It is a major crossroads of trade and energy, and it could achieve great development that way. Instead, it is a poor country doing the dirty work of being the grunt running into enemy firepower, while the disgusting ZOG fat cats on Wall Street profit off of the markets while crying crocodile tears in the media.
Yes,I mean I understand that they want to prosper. But their behavior is kind of like the village guy who goes to the city and acts like he's not from a village. You have Ukrainians saying "I'm not a Slav,I'm Aryan". You have Ukrainians saying they are not Russians,they are Ukrainians. That Russia and Ukraine is different.

That's like saying Mainland Greeks and Cypriot Greeks are a different nation. That Serbs and Montenegrins are different.
That Palestinians and Jordanians are different. Like saying Bavarians and Westphalians are not Germans.

They could have made a lot of money and would have been ok if they tried to be neutral. Isn't Austria making a lot of money from being neutral all these decades?

But these nationalists want a seperate identity. They want "Ukraine",they wanted their own their own Ukrainian Orthodox Church,so they got Autocephaly from the Ecumenical Patriarchate. They wanted to acknowledge no minority except the Tatars,they wanted to join NATO,EU,to have a restored pagan religion,to be called "white europeans" and not "Slavs".

Nuland busy manipulating Ukraine's government set up in 2014, deciding on next president after overthrowing pro-Rus elected one:
This Klitschko is one of the perps under consideration for vice president.

(src)
1647737805328.png

Talking of Ukrainian own missile hitting their own buildings:

Last edited:
This amazing and delusional virtual reality world of Ukrainian propaganda reposted by Turkish propaganda :lol:

BTW all TB2s supplied before war and after war (about 50 of them) already destroyed and the only thing they managed to do in 3 weeks is literally 3-4 hits.
Do you believe this? what do you think the Casualty figures are?

Since Bayraktar is of no thereat to the Russian army, do you mind if Turkey supplies Ukraine with 50 more?

Yes,I mean I understand that they want to prosper. But their behavior is kind of like the village guy who goes to the city and acts like he's not from a village. You have Ukrainians saying "I'm not a Slav,I'm Aryan". You have Ukrainians saying they are not Russians,they are Ukrainians. That Russia and Ukraine is different.

That's like saying Mainland Greeks and Cypriot Greeks are a different nation. That Serbs and Montenegrins are different.
That Palestinians and Jordanians are different. Like saying Bavarians and Westphalians are not Germans.

They could have made a lot of money and would have been ok if they tried to be neutral. Isn't Austria making a lot of money from being neutral all these decades?

But these nationalists want a seperate identity. They want "Ukraine",they wanted their own their own Ukrainian Orthodox Church,so they got Autocephaly from the Ecumenical Patriarchate. They wanted to acknowledge no minority except the Tatars,they wanted to join NATO,EU,to have a restored pagan religion,to be called "white europeans" and not "Slavs".
Betrayal from your own brother hurts much more than aggression from a known enemy. I can see why Putin went full savage on the Ukrainians for betraying their roots.

I think you and @thetutle have a lot of great insight about eastern Europe although you two are often on different sides. Reading you two's opinion--as from @dBSPL are very good from that region.

So you are saying that VKS is not in Ukrainian airspace,...
Where did I even implied that?

...and that UAF is scoring air to air kills and dominating the VKS?

VKS is not bombing Ukrainian targets across the country, a country that's the 2nd largest in Europe after Russia itself?

Clearly, you have not understood a single thing I said, which is understandable since you never served. But if you never served, then maybe you should not be making declarations on things you know nothing about.

Will Halliburton’s exit from Russia’s oil fields pt enough pressure on China to do what Biden asked of Xi in the phone call?

Can Chinese companies replace (technically) what these western companies do in the Russian oil and gas sector? Will this move increase global oil and gas prices or has the world insulated itself from Russian energy markets? Wasn’t this a Russian red line; sanctions (direct or indirect) on its energy industry.

This move seem to indicate that the West is trying to go for the coup de grace and finish off Russia. Killing the Chicken to scare the monkeys, eh?

Peter zeihan is a know neolib shill. He is a propagandist and is delusional just like most of the zog establishment that controls the west.

In what world do these people live in where they have rapaciously attacked China for ten years and suddenly think China will turn on Russia. Because why? Chip sanctions? Oh, trump already did that. Trade war? Yep, already played that card. More fake news? Yeah they already overdid it with the Uyghur genocide garbage. They have no cards left.

What are they going to do? Stop trade with china? They already block a lot of China’s high tech brands from the US market, a lot of China’s trade with the west is limited to offshore manufacturing by western mnc’s who take most of the profit margin or lower end electronics and household goods. If they think China is going to trade in its future and accept a subordinate position as an abused and reviled house slave living in their master’s house, they must be low IQ and insane beyond any measure!

I remember when the Rwandan massacres happened in the 1990s. There was a lot of talk about how can we tell who is Hutu and who is Tutsi?? Like Indians and Pakistanis might look similar to rest of the world, like Japanese and Chinese might look similar to the world, the world looks at Ukraine and Russia and wonders--why fight?? And seriously this 'Aryan' vs 'Slavs'?? Once you go down that route then only the northern Europeans are 'Aryans'. Such a useless, pathetic fight going on.

I remember when the Rwandan massacres happened in the 1990s. There was a lot of talk about how can we tell who is Hutu and who is Tutsi?? Like Indians and Pakistanis might look similar to rest of the world, like Japanese and Chinese might look similar to the world, the world looks at Ukraine and Russia and wonders--why fight?? And seriously this 'Aryan' vs 'Slavs'?? Once you go down that route then only the northern Europeans are 'Aryans'. Such a useless, pathetic fight going on.
They want to be Aryans because they’ve been indoctrinated in Nazi ideology. So they want to be identified as being part of the master race.

They want to be Aryans because they’ve been indoctrinated in Nazi ideology. So they want to be identified as being part of the master race.

I honestly don't know enough to say anything to support or oppose that viewpoint. I am aware of the 'Nazi' dimension about Ukraine but I tend to think, in a nation of 40+ million, a few hundred or a few thousand extreme racists are a fringe. And they seem to be present in just about EVERY white country, going by what happened in the mosque attack in New Zealand recently.
What I believe is that the Western Civilization is a major attractant to humanity, regardless of religion, culture, races....

Peter zeihan is a know neolib shill.
I doubt you actually read anything by Zeihan.

Zeihan is what I call a 'political naturalist'. He does not advocate anything radical or sudden like wars but that we should let the causes-effects chain do their things. If someone start a war, we should fight, of course, but we should let the forces of politics, culture, and human nature run their course. What you do not like is that Zeihan showed, with historical data and reason, that the US will remain the global hyperpower for a long time, even longer than your China's temporary ascendancy into the 'Number 1' status. I heard thru the grapevine that Zeihan's books are actually quite popular among the Chinese elites, especially 'The Accidental Superpower'. Try it.

I think you and @thetutle have a lot of great insight about eastern Europe although you two are often on different sides. Reading you two's opinion--as from @dBSPL are very good from that region.
One thing about Russians...when Napoleon invaded with the Grande Armee,they kept retreating and retreating. At first they suffered big losses and kept retreating,but in the end they won. Not only they won,but they reached France with their Allies.

In WWII,they lost Kiev,Minsk. Leningrad,Moscow and Stalingrad were under heavy siege. They lost almost all of European Russia. They had millions of soldiers dead,wounded and captured by the enemy. In the end,not only did they kick the Germans out,but they reached Berlin.

And like Jamie Lannister said: "The war's not won". So,let's wait and see.

Of course right now the Ukrainians are getting some of the best AT weapons. Donations of rifles from European countries have reached the tenths of thousands. For the Western Europeans,the more Ukrainians and Russians that are dying,the better. Less Russians to fight and less Ukrainians to pay if they win the war and join NATO or the EU. And the weapons companies are making a lot of money. Americans and British are ordering more weapons,taking money from budgets and all in the name of "Freedom and Justice". And LGBT rights,because let's not forget,Pewtin is evil dictator who doesn't allow LGBT rights,feminists and free speech. Of course all of the Gulf monarchies and countries in the area do the same,but hey,they are filthy rich and friendly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom