What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well ... yesterday was not a good day for some old fellas!

1668097102924.png

Last edited:
I see that Russia supporters are becoming desperate and nuke talks begin again... I was told by you lot that Russia can take out NATO without nukes but now they need them against non-nuclear states? Big LOL.
I'm not Russia supporter, you're insane.

I live in West Europe.

And obviously I dont want a nuke falling over my head.

:lol:

If you want to be brave against a nuclear state and you dont have nukes, it's ok, go ahead.

But I'm not so brave like you.

I'm not Russia supporter, you're insane.

I live in West Europe.

And obviously I dont want a nuke falling over my head.

:lol:

If you want to be brave against a nuclear state and you dont have nukes, it's ok, go ahead.

But I'm not so brave like you.
Don`t be afraid, nothing will happen, using nuclear weapons by Russia is putting down the drain the whole nuclear strategies of all major players incluging China.

The Problem now is how to setup a good negotiation position for Ukraine and the West including the reinstating Ukraine borders and reparations for West for the Energy price Inflation.

I dont understand hard complicated military strategies when you have nukes.
It is clear that you lack understanding.
It's too easy to win if you have nukes, if you're willing to use it, and your enemy dont have nukes.

Just drop 25 nukes, and threat the survival government with 25 nukes more if they dont obbey your orders.

That's all.

Win.
Yep, very clear.
Chinese must be sweating because their whole military doctrine is based on Russian way of fighting from air force what is dopping mostly unguided bombs to similar land force tactics. Now we've seen how those work against western tactics... it takes years to retrain everyone in PLA.
For sure. The Chinese now realise they cant take Taiwan. I dont think they knew that before and I am sure USA was just waiting for them to fall into the same trap. China for the second time in 25 years has learnt from Russian mistakes.

At some point china will build itself up to be able to take it, but not soon it seems.

If you attack non-nuclear states, you know how big will be the fallout, and Russia can afford make a lot of nuclear damage to West Europe without Russia affected.
Environmental and resource damage can literally be nation ending.

[Edit] changed my words to be more polite. I really gotta stop being a sarcastic a-hole.

Last edited:
good point, i can accept now that i was wrong on that prediction.

UKraine winning battles doesnt mean its gonna win the war, that still matters.
Since when were you right??

I believe it's 3: 0 now.....Not that I am keeping score.

AND YOU CAN SCREENSHOT THIS.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
US has technology, trained manpower and money to build anything they want. You will see Starship landing on Mars before Russia manage to manufacture 1 more Armata.
The first thing they teach you in OCS (Officer Candidate School) is to teach you to make do.

The very first thing they said on the very first class (Well, if you can call it a class) is that "You fight a war with the equipment you get now, not the equipment you WILL get 3 months down the road, not the equipment you will get 6 months down the road"

The reason behind this is, you fight with the equipment you have now, then 3 months down the road, that equipment would replace the loss you suffer now, and the one in 6 months will be used to replace the one you lose 3 months down.

While you will have your strategic reserve, but you rarely use them, and even more rarely lose them, because when you dip into your strategic reserve, you are already in trouble.

What Russia had now is dipping WAY PAST their strategic reserve, they are literally borrowing men from all sorts of walk of life (Mobilisation) which is what you don't do in a normal war. In a total war when your country existence is at stake, then yeah, sure. We learn that lesson in Vietnam when it takes us 20+ years to rebuild the strength of the Army after the "expanded" capability from the draft, just in time for the gulf war.

US fight with whatever they had in stock, and once that gone, that's gone, you don't have them until the next rotation, Russia on the other hand, have their hand deep in their pocket, they are probably borrowing 2 to 3 rotations just to stay afloat in Ukraine, they won't see the damage it had done to them now, but 5 years after the war, that will start showing. That's the main different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom