What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

and it wont take US military "years" to rebuild its army before it can pull another invasion like this? you always use different rules for Russia than you use for western countries- hypocrite.

Screenshot_20221101-060455_Chrome.jpg

Russian soldier nearly thrown from moving truck in fight as Putin’s troops flee Kherson​

>> Even as Russians withdraw - they fight each other..

Against the EU, Russia would use their entire air force, navy, army, reservists, paramilitary.

Russia is deliberately not playing the full deck, because then the EU would prepare for the full deck seeing the full deck in Ukraine. The war on the EU would be much worse than on Ukraine.

Russia would not likely attack EU until buddy Trump has left NATO.

Or started a war with China.

These are possible scenarios and Europe needs to prepared for this. Germany is. Poland is. Baltic States are. More need to prepare for a worse war than in Ukraine.

Russia a fight on so many fronts, Russia could get 2 million boots on the ground from drafts. Only strength can keep the peace.

Gales of stupid laughter
|
|
|
|
V

I dont understand hard complicated military strategies when you have nukes.

It's too easy to win if you have nukes, if you're willing to use it, and your enemy dont have nukes.

Just drop 25 nukes, and threat the survival government with 25 nukes more if they dont obbey your orders.

That's all.

Win.

I dont understand hard complicated military strategies when you have nukes.

It's too easy to win if you have nukes, if you're willing to use it, and your enemy dont have nukes.

Just drop 25 nukes, and threat the survival government with 25 nukes more if they dont obbey your orders.

That's all.

Win.
Nuclear fallout doesn't recognize national borders.

and it wont take US military "years" to rebuild its army before it can pull another invasion like this? you always use different rules for Russia than you use for western countries- hypocrite.
US has technology, trained manpower and money to build anything they want. You will see Starship landing on Mars before Russia manage to manufacture 1 more Armata.

~

Ukrainian flag has reportedly been raised in the village of Novokairy, situated on the western bank of the Dnipro river, 30 km northeast of Nova Kakhovka

Ukrainian military in full control over Chkalove, Kherson region

Ukrainian military liberated Bobrovyi Kut and Yevhenivka of Kherson region

Ukrainian military liberated Pavlivka of Kherson region

Stanislav of Kherson region was liberated from Russian occupation

Source :

Nuclear fallout doesn't recognize national borders.
If you attack non-nuclear states, you know how big will be the fallout, and Russia can afford make a lot of nuclear damage to West Europe without Russia affected.

US has technology, trained manpower and money to build anything they want.
so why didnt it? lets compare REALITY to HYPOTHETICALs, like the one you mentioned above.

AMerica must fix its equity and racial issues FIRST, before it can move forward, because its issues are more intense and compounded now

good point, i can accept now that i was wrong on that prediction.

UKraine winning battles doesnt mean its gonna win the war, that still matters.

"The real Russian army is waiting in Russia for NATO!!" "Russia only sent second tier forces".

Russia's losing against an army that barely has an air force,no navy still struggle to take villages and road intersections since the start of the war but the funboys here think Russia will invade Europe. Russians would be pulverized,plain and simple.

Chinese must be sweating because their whole military doctrine is based on Russian way of fighting from air force what is dopping mostly unguided bombs to similar land force tactics. Now we've seen how those work against western tactics... it takes years to retrain everyone in PLA.

If you attack non-nuclear states, you know how big will be the fallout, and Russia can afford make a lot of nuclear damage to West Europe without Russia affected.

I see that Russia supporters are becoming desperate and nuke talks begin again... I was told by you lot that Russia can take out NATO without nukes but now they need them against non-nuclear states? Big LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom