What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Something has definitely happenng
Russian MoD ordered the retreat of all Russian forces on the right bank of the Dnipro. Let's see if the retreat will be in good order or as catastrophic as in Kharkiv.

It will be a good moment for AFU to count how much Russians theres really were.

40k figure really sounds unbelievable to people on Telegram. They call it Russian mindgames.

Does anybody remember I wrote of news of Russian officers meeting Ukrainian ones in Oleksandrivka?

I noticed, the combat largely died down after that. Did UA side agreed to let the withdraw in peace in exchange for something?

UA career military is really good at keeping mouths shut, unlike territorial units.

Crappy Iranian low quality copies don't matter lol, any ATGM facing NATO will face the Trophy system which will ensure the safety of the tank.

Also, Iran is about to get a regime change.

You come across as a very immature and low iq person. Your coping mechanism to hard facts is to “lol this sucks. That sucks. Only zionist weapons good west stronk”

Iran has massively improved the american tow (toophan).

CEB6753A-FC7F-4119-AD10-616F6DA3FE20.png

Toophan 1 is the original, while later models have more destructive power deisgned for western tanks

Hezbollah has already humiliated your tanks that were purpose built to be overkill on armor. Zionist bragged it was the most heavily armed tank on earth

121C29D0-3AAE-4329-8B45-CFD49F6DF65A.jpeg
1FD75F2C-7EB4-47CD-9687-DEA7515F0EFC.jpeg

Your coping mechanism resembles a 10 year old.
If your getting touched by a rabbi, there are better methods of getting help my friend

In Kherson region, Russia seems to be retreating. It appears that Kherson city will go back to Ukraine, in coming days.

In Kherson region, Russia seems to be retreating. It appears that Kherson city will go back to Ukraine, in coming days.
Russians are getting war weary. Very soon their soldiers will stop seeing any point in this and start losing morale

Last edited:
Unfortunately it seems again russians are managing to flee without massive KIA. (Will lose alot of heavy material again though)

I guess assaulting over flat land was proving to costly for AFU that they did not go for encirclement?

Back
Top Bottom