What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

On the other hand, report suggested Ukrainian had pushed into Snihurivka, Russian mayor said they were expelled, Vitaly Kim said they pushed the Russian off, not sure who to believe at this point.

" The Ukrainians “managed to gain a foothold on the northern outskirts of Snihurivka along the railway lines,” Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the Moscow-installed administration in the Kherson region, wrote on Telegram late Tuesday. “The settlement is now in the combat zone,” he said. "

" The Ukrainians “managed to gain a foothold on the northern outskirts of Snihurivka along the railway lines,” Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the Moscow-installed administration in the Kherson region, wrote on Telegram late Tuesday. “The settlement is now in the combat zone,” he said. "

Yeah, that's the news I am getting, but nobody knows the extend of the fighting. And the few trusted source I had still have not reported on it. So I am going to keep watching.

@Hassan Al-Somal

Accuracy of statements not withstanding, you made a good effort to show events of the other side on the ground such as Russian engagements and hits. You were mature in your conversations and posts in large part. Keep it up.

I would like to see your view of Ukranian battlefield achievements for a change but entirely up to you.

@F-22Raptor

This didn't age well LMAO @925boy

scre.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom