What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

LOL, I am confused, so do you care or not care about the negative rating??

@waz @LeGenD

Can you take care of this. Thanks.

Where did I make a mention about caring about negative ratings? Are you hallucinating again? Typical reddit armchair shill...smoke another bowl and cope up with something more original!

lol, he said that then subsequently bitch about said rating in the next 4 post, then earning another 4.....

He didn't even realise, if he continue with the insult, I will continue to dish out the rating, It's that simple..

Notice how the mods didnt do anything? LOL you're powerless! Military professional? Didnt know sucking the boys off was a profession in the US Army? Ah actually, it's far worse than that lol

@Hassan Al-Somal

I dont know, he lied to this forum that he's some professional and he can go around negative rating so he feels better about his micropenis!

@Daylamite Warrior

Focus on my advice. I am trying to address the problem.

He can't go around negative rating things that don't suit his narrative or are not aimed at him. This is an abuse of power which he doesnt deserve nor has he earnt. If he doesnt stop the negative ratings then that is provocation.

I understand, but one was enough, not every post.
I don't know, it's up to the mod to decide.
And I would consider negative rating is getting off lightly, I did this a couple of months ago, just keep badgering one guy, and then I got bannedin less than 6 minutes. Looks like he has some sort of infinite life on presenting in this forum.

Hmm.......as I said, that's Russian Blocking Battalion at work.

Back
Top Bottom