What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If you can't even trust her on simple things like that then that's not a good GF.
yes, in many ways she is not the ideal GF. Cant trust her at all. But thats most women though.
He is right tho, never trust a Russian or Ukrainian, used to date an Ukrainian once, if she is opening her mouth, she is lying, same thing with Russian.

You don't date Russian or Ukrainian because they are honest, you date them because they are good companion...
Yes, there is more to a relationship than trust. I dont have truth telling competitions with my GF, but rather partake in other activities.
I heard that bars in Russia are now filled with mostly women...
I think this has always been the case. And will probably be more so in the future. But having listened to the stories this patriotic young girl tells I have come to feel very sorry for the Russian soldiers who will have to pay the ultimate price for this folly. The conscripts are real and poor and have families and have little else to fall back on. Many struggle through life, trying to make the best with what they've got. It's terrible sad it will end so badly for them.

I heard about an ex admirer of hers who is now in hospital. He wont say what happened to him, but a young handsome guy, its so tragic. These young men should avoid mobilisation at any cost.

Russian slavs live in poverty.

While Putin cronies get rows of Mercedes.

That misery that the Russians are living under is wanted to export to the EU. With Russian Slavs being successful and Germans being poor. And Russian Oligarchs owning and running the economy of Europe.

That is the plan, does Europe want to fight for European success and Europeans running their own affairs, not Putin Oligarchs/other bitcoiners running Germany and Denmark and other EU nations. Exactly how Russian Slavs are living in poverty is the Putin and Trump goal for EU white European EU citizens. This is supported by China and Iran.

This is why you want to bring jobs back from China to Europe. Because the Chinese signed onto the Trump plan to impoverish Europe.

China is not your friend. China is Putin and Trump.

Chinese 50 cent trolls post article after article in new threads about European unsuccessfulness, hoping this is the new norm as China supports Putin in this goal. This is one of the many reasons why China is Trump.

Make Europe so successful and strong that none can rival Europe. A bully wants to beat up a weak kid. You get that kid working out and much stronger than the bully. Energy independence is vital, including using European coal and nuclear power. Along with renewable clean energy. China is the Trumper bully, along with sidekick Putin.

Russians want to export misery to white Europeans. And want to import success from Europe to Russia. A replacement. Are Europeans willing to fight for themselves. Make Europe economically powerful, militarily powerful and politically powerful. So powerful that Europe is vastly more powerful than each nation in every respect.

Start with energy independence.
Then return jobs back to Europe.
With a booming economy, get out of debt and rebuild your military.

Last edited:
well tow certainly can deal with t-72 and its variant from all sides, i cant vouch it for T-34s that soon come to battle field as I doubt it is validated against them (I heard russian have good Experience with those Tanks). but calling it legendary is a little stretching it as it will probably have problem dealing with more modern tank.

USA i don't knew but EU certainly imprison you for taught crime
about raping other soldiers , well USA army also have such rich history on that and trying to hide it , specially when it come to female soldiers .

I'll just leave this here

Attachments

• Fg-3KJ5WQAIDMz0.jpeg
    Fg-3KJ5WQAIDMz0.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 15
he better show Iranian missiles first
Iran delegation as promised went to Europe to investigate the claims that Russia is using Iranian drones in Ukraine , guess what . the Ukrainian delegation didn't bother to show up , show they knew all these claims of Iranian drones are B.s and the Geran-2 is actually is made in Russia based on Iranian design , but why not make the false claims and buy sympathy Between clueless EU and USA masses .
Seems like Ukraine is peddling the Israeli agenda.

That's not the point.

The point is call a war in a different way to work around war legislations.

Change the meaning of words to elude legislations.

USA invented the term "Preemptive Strike".
And now Russia invents "Special Military Op".
Just like war on terror, excuse to attack poor nations. Don't see them attacking powerful nations like Russia or China or even India.

Last edited:
A source of mine told me some Russian unit "Disappeared" in Kherson.

At least 3 Battalion Battlegroup disappeared in Kherson, they cannot be picked up by SIGINT or any Satellite and they aren't withdrew. Seems like they have gone "Civilian" for some reason. Either they are ready to bolt or trying to ambush the Ukrainian when they come into Kherson.

now he won't be mobilized as soldier , he will be recruited as mercenary

At least 3 Battalion Battlegroup disappeared in Kherson, they cannot be picked up by SIGINT or any Satellite and they aren't withdrew. Seems like they have gone "Civilian" for some reason. Either they are ready to bolt or trying to ambush the Ukrainian when they come into Kherson.
is there any civilian left in Russian controlled kherson ?

That's not the point.

The point is call a war in a different way to work around war legislations.

Change the meaning of words to elude legislations.

USA invented the term "Preemptive Strike".
And now Russia invents "Special Military Op".
That is not the point.
The US provided valid casus belli, and Russia did not.

How many soldiers in a battalion.

Back
Top Bottom