What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Don't know why Telegram is blocked here, it's intelligence super trove for Russian-Ukrainian war. And sometime you don't have Western source report on the same Telegram Story........

Seems like Russian is starting to shoot their own conscript. A telegram channel said 60% of a unit was killed by "Friendly Fire"

Last edited:
A soldier of the Russian PMC Wagner spoke about the battles in Ukraine near Bakhmut. To complete the picture of what is happening, the video of the battles is combined with real videos of the battles of the Ukrainian army in Bakhmut.

Ukraine received about 30 German ZSU "Gepard". The Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft gun was adopted by Germany in 1973, and by 2012 all vehicles were decommissioned due to obsolescence. ZSU "Gepard" is the most complex armored vehicle in Germany, the preparation of its crew of 3 people takes the most time from all German armored vehicles. It is worth noting that now there is a problem with the supply of ammunition for this installation, Germany does not make them anymore. "Gepard" can be compared with the Soviet ZSU-23-4 "Shilka" developed in 1964. In terms of the rate of fire, "Gepard" loses to "Shilka", 550 rounds per minute, the rate of fire of "Shilka" is 3400 rounds. But "Gepard" wins in terms of firing range. Gepard is equipped with a search radar with a target detection and tracking range of up to 18 km. On the sides of the tower, 35-mm automatic guns are installed with a firing range of up to 5 km and a height reach of 4 km. Ammunition installation 340 shells for each gun. Gepard is built on the chassis of the Leopard 1 tank, weighs 47 tons and has a top speed of 65 km/h.

Russian reconnaissance group spoke about the battles in Ukraine and mercenaries

Russian Lancet kamikaze drones have become a problem in Ukraine. The number of cases of strikes by these drones is growing every day. For the first time, a marine target, a Project 58155 Gyurza-M boat of the Ukrainian Navy, was hit by a Lancet drone in Ukraine. The video also shows attacks on the Norwegian self-propelled guns M109A3 of the Ukrainian army, one of them exploded ammunition. A blow to the radar station 36D6-M of the S-300 air defense system of Ukraine. For an unknown reason, the 9K35 Strela-10 air defense system of the Ukrainian army did not notice the Lancet drone and was destroyed, the air defense missiles exploded.

The Italian 155-mm FH-70 howitzers received by the Ukrainian army came under attack from the Russian Lancet kamikaze drone.

Don't know why Telegram is blocked here, it's intelligence super trove for Russian-Ukrainian war. And sometime you don't have Western source report on the same Telegram Story........

Seems like Russian is starting to shoot their own conscript. A telegram channel said 60% of a unit was killed by "Friendly Fire"

Russian artillery fire on average 60,000 shells per day during summer offensive. Now about 20,000 per day. Most shells are dumb ammo.
Well, some ammo land on poor Russia soldiers’ heads.
With Russia now acquiring North Korea ammo, the casualties will get higher because NK ammo are even dumber.

Russian artillery fire on average 60,000 shells per day during summer offensive. Now about 20,000 per day. Most shells are dumb ammo.
With Russia now acquiring North Korea ammo, the casualties will get higher because NK ammo are even dumber.
its not the matter of ammunition being dumb, by what i see if Russia only used krasnopol , they had the same problem, its more personnel who operate them or more exactly the ones who gave them coordination are\dumb and blind and not aware of the battle situation and position of their force

Well, notice I air quoted "Friendly Fire"

I don't know how dumb an army would have to be to either have 60% of their own troop walking into a wrong side of the field and got shell by your own people, or have 60% of your shot missed and hit your own troop.

I don't think that's even Russian are capable of on this stupidity. 5%, 10%, maybe. 20%, that's alot but doable, you are talking about 60% lol...That's intentional...

16 MSTA S on line during the summer near Izyum. The summer was horror for the Ukrainian armed forces,Russians had total artillery superiority yet Ukrainian lines didn't collapse. I admire so much Ukrainian resilience and Russian army's total incompetence. This superiority was also altered by superior western artillery systems/rounds. Ukrainians need one shell to destroy their objective while Russians need to level an entire area with poor accuracy to hit their objectives.

Fg-HcgxWIAEpdbh.jpg

its not the matter of ammunition being dumb, by what i see if Russia only used krasnopol , they had the same problem, its more personnel who operate them or more exactly the ones who gave them coordination are\dumb and blind and not aware of the battle situation and position of their force

The issue is allegedly in the laser designator. A dozen pieces for entire front, and even bigger problem with their batteries.

Well, notice I air quoted "Friendly Fire"

I don't know how dumb an army would have to be to either have 60% of their own troop walking into a wrong side of the field and got shell by your own people, or have 60% of your shot missed and hit your own troop.

I don't think that's even Russian are capable of on this stupidity. 5%, 10%, maybe. 20%, that's alot but doable, you are talking about 60% lol...That's intentional...

They blew up bridges behind their own troops today. There are well over 2000 on the eastern flank of Kherson front.

Last edited:
They blew up bridges behind their own troops today. There are well over 2000 on the eastern flank of Kherson front.
Yeah, as I said this morning, some unit had "Disappeared" and they are no where to be found.

Mostly likely they are the rear guard try to take on the Ukrainian for as long as they can while blending into Kherson Civilian population. Not sure if they will indulge in this tho.

On the other hand, report suggested Ukrainian had pushed into Snihurivka, Russian mayor said they were expelled, Vitaly Kim said they pushed the Russian off, not sure who to believe at this point.

Back
Top Bottom