What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1370709.jpg

This man speaks a lot with his faces, he doesnt need to talk.

Maybe that's the reason he's defence minister, he's the one who can give Putin bad news without use words.

Last edited:
its not the matter of ammunition being dumb, by what i see if Russia only used krasnopol , they had the same problem, its more personnel who operate them or more exactly the ones who gave them coordination are\dumb and blind and not aware of the battle situation and position of their force
Russia’s artillery has the tactic of WW1. Let’s say if an artillery unit is given the order to bombard an area of one square mile, then they fire thousands of shells in close distant in series until the area is turned into moon landscape.
When everything then becomes rubbe Russia infantry will storm enemy positions.
No joke, the former NATO commander for Europe says the Russia army stands still, it has not developed since WW1.
Probably that’s Putin’s most favorite tactic. After me is nothing.

If Russia chooses to leave kherson it will be a very wise move militarily. The strategic picture is improving on Russia side daily.

Ukies have already thrown everything the have at this and are literally cosncripting 60 year olds.

Meanwhile Russia is patiently training another million men for a winter blitzkrieg anyone with military knowledge knows is coming

And there is no way in hell nato or kiev regime can muster anything to stop it. Hense they keep throwing wave after wave of young stupid ukies to get shredded on open fields that the Russians already have artillery aimed on.

The 100k Russians were militarily speaking the advance guard of the army. The ukies lost 25% of their country and 90% of their army to themm. Now they will soon face the main force. And if your a nato fan, look away cause its going to be very ugly

Well, notice I air quoted "Friendly Fire"

I don't know how dumb an army would have to be to either have 60% of their own troop walking into a wrong side of the field and got shell by your own people, or have 60% of your shot missed and hit your own troop.

I don't think that's even Russian are capable of on this stupidity. 5%, 10%, maybe. 20%, that's alot but doable, you are talking about 60% lol...That's intentional...
That’s incompetent high five. 60 percent is incredible high.
Not only Russia artillery has a problem with accuracy. Russia aviation has the same problem. Russia aircraft has the main role of ground support. To avoid Ukraine air defense Russia bombers must fly deep. And then when they drop bombs, then well, some can land on own troops.
Interesting to know if the diseased families get the same benefits when they are killed by own bombs.

Its a private enterprise for those who don't know and will crash the thread abusing military

Imagine the strong strategic picture of russia if it withdraws from ukraine completely. It will be even more powerful.

I hope your twitter memes will be strong enough to stop the coming Russian blitzkrieg. Cause the ukie cannon fodder certainly wont be.

Imagine thinking your winning when you are conscripting 60 year olds. Lost 25% of your country and almost certainly all the best and well trained troops. While the enemy is just mobilizing.

This reminds of the famous chuvalo ali fight. Chuvalo knocked ali down when ali was toying with him jn the early round. He went excitedly to his trainer telling him i knocked out muhammad ali!!

His trainer though was not sharing in his enthusiasm. Responding something like “i think you just woke him up and got him mad”

Ali then proceeded to absolutely punish chuvalo in every round. Beating the shit out of him but deliberatley not going for a KO.

I hope your twitter memes will be strong enough to stop the coming Russian blitzkrieg. Cause the ukie cannon fodder certainly wont be.

Imagine thinking your winning when you are conscripting 60 year olds. Lost 25% of your country and almost certainly all the best and well trained troops. While the enemy is just mobilizing.

This reminds of the famous chuvalo ali fight. Chuvalo knocked ali down when ali was toying with him jn the early round. He went excitedly to his trainer telling him i knocked out muhammad ali!!

His trainer though was not sharing in his enthusiasm. Responding something like “i think you just woke him up and got him mad”

Ali then proceeded to absolutely punish chuvalo in every round. Beating the shit out of him but deliberatley not going for a KO.

LMAO even Russian military analysts are realizing how much their situation in Ukraine is fcked up but you still have the usual bootlickers full on copium telling us how Russia will conduct biltzkrieg and other fairy tales.

Back
Top Bottom