What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There must be a deal to evacuate the West side of Khersan..

Hi everyone, I am a lay man regarding this ongoing conflict.

So, can somebody please answer my 2 basic questions:
1. What is the objective of this special military operation?
2. How long this special operation is estimated to last?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Please no trolling.

Whoever wrote this have no idea how Military or War works.

There are NOTHING, no BUND and BUMD on the other side of Dnieper River, only farmland, which mean it is open ground for Artillery. And now the Artillery is in Ukrainian favour, which mean they can't really hold anywhere East of Dnieper except the choke point in the entry of Crimea.

Not to mention leave west of Dnieper would mean Russia also have to forego Nova Kakovka, that's where the water and electricity for Crimea come from......
Some tend to ignore the fact that the donations of western artillery out range russian artillery. They might be smaller in numbers, but given enough time, range and precision is giving Ukraine the upper hand. Some analysts even complain about Ukraine not making full use of this artillery advantage during offensive operations already.

Do you know for sure if Ukraine is able to deny Crimea access to the water from Dnieper from the west side? I still dont see how they could possibly do that from the west bank.

Thanks in advance.

No trolling, but, in my circles, we now side with the opinion that Putin launched an invasion being fully aware that he can't win.

Everybody now talks of Putin "miscalculating" while Russians had thousands of agents in Ukraine, and internal spies inside their own military, who know the terrible state of Russian military procurement.

Putin knew that he had nowhere near the resources needed.

His objective from the start was to force the West into signing another Minsk agreement. He was betting everything on that.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

1/ initially Putin wants to denazi the population, now he trying to desatanize it, after he realized the first goal fails.

2/ can be over tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom