What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

LMAO even Russian military analysts are realizing how much their situation in Ukraine is fcked up but you still have the usual bootlickers full on copium telling us how Russia will conduct biltzkrieg and other fairy tales.

The new russian general literally said kherso. Situation was untenable until mobilization finished on the first day on the job. You have flat territory surrounded by the enemy on one side and a river to the other, with hard suply lines

Russians should have withdrawn earlier, though they probably couldnt resist inflixting heavy casualties on attacking ukies, and letting them take maximum punishment before what (even western analysts are saying) is a orderly Russian withdrawl.

The new russian general literally said kherso. Situation was untenable until mobilization finished on the first day on the job. You have flat territory surrounded by the enemy on one side and a river to the other, with hard suply lines

Russians should have withdrawn earlier, though they probably couldnt resist inflixting heavy casualties on attacking ukies, and letting them take maximum lunaihment before what (even western analysts are saying) is a orderly Russian withdrawl.
Lol, Russia just continues to lose land, Russia annexed Kherson, that means a Russian city is about to get conquered lol

Imagine thinking your winning when you are conscripting 60 year olds. Lost 25% of your country and almost certainly all the best and well trained troops. While the enemy is just mobilizing.
If Ukranians can take Kherson with 60 year olds imagine what they will do with younger soldiers.

Anyway lets see what Scott Ritter said about Kherson a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, thats what the military expert said. hmmmm

That’s incompetent high five. 60 percent is incredible high.
Not only Russia artillery has a problem with accuracy. Russia aviation has the same problem. Russia aircraft has the main role of ground support. To avoid Ukraine air defense Russia bombers must fly deep. And then when they drop bombs, then well, some can land on own troops.
Interesting to know if the diseased families get the same benefits when they are killed by own bombs.
lol, again, it's not incompetent if you reach 60% error, it's intentional...

Lol, Russia just continues to lose land, Russia annexed Kherson, that means a Russian city is about to get conquered lol
Sovereign russian territory is about to be conquered by a foreign power and there is not much they can do. Perhaps take it to the UN?

If Russia chooses to leave kherson it will be a very wise move militarily. The strategic picture is improving on Russia side daily.

Ukies have already thrown everything the have at this and are literally cosncripting 60 year olds.

Meanwhile Russia is patiently training another million men for a winter blitzkrieg anyone with military knowledge knows is coming

And there is no way in hell nato or kiev regime can muster anything to stop it. Hense they keep throwing wave after wave of young stupid ukies to get shredded on open fields that the Russians already have artillery aimed on.

The 100k Russians were militarily speaking the advance guard of the army. The ukies lost 25% of their country and 90% of their army to themm. Now they will soon face the main force. And if your a nato fan, look away cause its going to be very ugly
Cope more.

We have been hearing this “russia victor!” trash from you since the very beginning.
In meantime the 3day operation turns into almost a year, and now russia continues to have to give up huge chunks of land and material.

Keep eye on svatove and zaporizhia where russia is gonna be pushed next.

I hope your twitter memes will be strong enough to stop the coming Russian blitzkrieg. Cause the ukie cannon fodder certainly wont be.

Imagine thinking your winning when you are conscripting 60 year olds. Lost 25% of your country and almost certainly all the best and well trained troops. While the enemy is just mobilizing.

This reminds of the famous chuvalo ali fight. Chuvalo knocked ali down when ali was toying with him jn the early round. He went excitedly to his trainer telling him i knocked out muhammad ali!!

His trainer though was not sharing in his enthusiasm. Responding something like “i think you just woke him up and got him mad”

Ali then proceeded to absolutely punish chuvalo in every round. Beating the shit out of him but deliberatley not going for a KO.
I know i had HAHA it on the original post. But

HAHA..... :lol: :lol:

I'm beginning to think Russian attack on Kherson was just a diversion. They never wanted it in the first place, I think its brilliant military strategy to confuse the west and make Scott Ritter sound like an idiot.

For everybody's sake. I hope the russian doesn't start negotiations. It's in everybody best interest (including the Russians) to see the war keep going & the Russian State disintegrated over this. If we can also see Putin getting the mussolini treatment then it's a bonus.

Ukraine is way too good they better slow down & kill as many Russians as they could before the war end.

Not every day you hear that slaughtering people is the better option.

Russian MoD ordered the retreat of all Russian forces on the right bank of the Dnipro. Let's see if the retreat will be in good order or as catastrophic as in Kharkiv.

I said it weeks ago. Russia troops will retreat because there is no other option. Ukraine artillery knows no mercy. What can they do with no ammo, no foods, no water, no fuels? Power is off, everything in darkness.
After they looted Kherson they leave.

I'm beginning to think Russian attack on Kherson was just a diversion. They never wanted it in the first place, I think its brilliant military strategy to confuse the west and make Scott Ritter sound like an idiot.
The entire operation is a farce, it's only aimed to steal the precious washing machine from Ukraine.

Russia should rename this Special Military Operation to

OPERATION WASHING MACHINE

"An adviser to the Ukrainian president told Reuters that it is too early to talk about the withdrawal of Russian troops from Kherson"
@RWApodcast

Last edited:
afkgaming_import_media_images_64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Whoever wrote this have no idea how Military or War works.

There are NOTHING, no BUND and BUMD on the other side of Dnieper River, only farmland, which mean it is open ground for Artillery. And now the Artillery is in Ukrainian favour, which mean they can't really hold anywhere East of Dnieper except the choke point in the entry of Crimea.

Not to mention leave west of Dnieper would mean Russia also have to forego Nova Kakovka, that's where the water and electricity for Crimea come from......

Back
Top Bottom