What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That to. Haha
Seriously, the situation in Ukraine can't really be salvaged, keep dumping mobilised troop in place won't change anything, tey need time to rearm, regroup and retrain their troop before they make another big push.

They may as well, just withdraw everywhere and then regroup and come back after winter...

5DEDCC1C-2978-4FDB-9269-E491489E8939.jpeg

~

I think that is the most responsible comment on the situation in Kherson , so far :

I find it puzzling that the Russians are coming out with those retreat statements.

If they are retreating , what is the purpose does it serve to let your enemy know your intentions ?

And if they are not retreating , think what such announcement do to their troops moral . . .

~

Last edited:
~

I think that is the most responsible comment on the situation in Kherson , so far :

I find it puzzling that the Russians are coming out with those retreat statements.

If they are retreating , what is the purpose does it serve to let your enemy know your intentions ?

And if they are not retreating , think what such announcement do to their troops moral . . .

~
It's called draw out and crush. `Ukrainians move forward and the Russian drones and artillery will pick them off. The remnant forces will be surrounded and pounded with a surprise counter attack.

~

~

Gen Milley confirmed Russias retreat but said it could take weeks.

Back
Top Bottom