What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They don't have enough infantry for the job.

I really doubt there are over 30,000 Russian troop in Kherson, there are no way they can supply that with 3 broken bridges.

Also, words from the front line said Russian getting quite economical on artillery strike. Something is going on there.
The Russians run low on ammo. They overused the ammo stocks during summer offensive. It seems the Russians have completed withdrawing the majority of the army group to the east river bench, they just let a small group of hardcore fighters behind. Those poor souls will fight at Cherson until the bitter end.

They don't have enough infantry for the job.

I really doubt there are over 30,000 Russian troop in Kherson, there are no way they can supply that with 3 broken bridges.

Also, words from the front line said Russian getting quite economical on artillery strike. Something is going on there.

The statements Russia made for over a month now about " harsh decisions " that will have to be made in Kherson , don't make sense.

If they wanted to evacuate they would do so , not make statements. On the ground so far i saw zero evidence of withdrawal.

~

The statements Russia made for over a month now about " harsh decisions " that will have to be made in Kherson , don't make sense.

If they wanted to evacuate they would do so , not make statements. On the ground so far i saw zero evidence of withdrawal.

~
Putin says he is ok with Kherson evacuation. I think it’s creditable. They can’t hold on forever without foods, waters, fuels, ammo. All bridges to Kherson are destroyed few remain are within the range of Ukraine artillery.
80,000 were evacuated (or deported), 170,000 are still trapped in the encirclement.

While Putin runs amok, at least on other side of planet China is reasonable. At the meeting with visiting Scholz communist chief Xi told a nuclear war, even a threat of nuclear is unacceptable.

ukraine-ueberblick-china-atomwaffen

Xi Jinping in der Osthalle der Großen Halle des Volkes in Peking © Kay Nietfeld/dpa
Exactly he said "Xi said it should oppose the threat or use of nuclear weapons, advocate that nuclear weapons cannot be used and that nuclear wars must not be fought, and prevent a nuclear crisis in Eurasia."

i.e: A nuclear crisis in Eurasia is unacceptable for China. But in another continent (like America) is not China problem :lol:.

Well said.

With republicans coming to the house, time to sell Ukraine.

Trump and Republicans will be soft on Putin.

In the end you will find a ruined Ukraine forced to cede lands and signs papers.

Major partisan views in US

Exactly he said "Xi said it should oppose the threat or use of nuclear weapons, advocate that nuclear weapons cannot be used and that nuclear wars must not be fought, and prevent a nuclear crisis in Eurasia."

i.e: A nuclear crisis in Eurasia is unacceptable for China. But in another continent (like America) is not China problem :lol:.

Well said.
Yes thanks to comrade Xi’s helping hands Europe is safe. Maybe who knows, Putin will nuke africa.

The Russians run low on ammo. They overused the ammo stocks during summer offensive. It seems the Russians have completed withdrawing the majority of the army group to the east river bench, they just let a small group of hardcore fighters behind. Those poor souls will fight at Cherson until the bitter end.
This probably have to do with the logistic situation they have in the South.

There aren't much getting thru to the frontline troop, it's not just a situation for artillery munition. Saw a video on Telegram on the Ukrainian run through a recently captured Russian position. They found a lot of household food and not that many MRE, suggesting even food weren't supply to the frontline and the Russian soldier have to scavenge for it.

This is always bad...

~
There are a lot of sign the Russian is pulling out, from evacuation to unmanned checkpoint and unmanned defences around strategic important target like flightline. The problem is not whether or not there is sign Russian is withdrawing, but whether or not this is not a ploy. That was the discussion here.

No, I agree that anyone that delivers weapons to Yemen during a conflict is no longer neutral. That includes Iran which shares equal responsibility with the US for supplying weapons. If Iran had not supplied weapons to Yemen, it is unlikely that anyone had been bombed.

The EU is not delivering weapons to anyone.
Specific countries within EU may have delivered weapons.
Iran start supplying weapons after the bombing started .
wonder how you forget that technicality

This probably have to do with the logistic situation they have in the South.

There aren't much getting thru to the frontline troop, it's not just a situation for artillery munition. Saw a video on Telegram on the Ukrainian run through a recently captured Russian position. They found a lot of household food and not that many MRE, suggesting even food weren't supply to the frontline and the Russian soldier have to scavenge for it.

This is always bad...

There are a lot of sign the Russian is pulling out, from evacuation to unmanned checkpoint and unmanned defences around strategic important target like flightline. The problem is not whether or not there is sign Russian is withdrawing, but whether or not this is not a ploy. That was the discussion here.
The russians are desperate. Really desperate. This special ops is not going well. They should ask chinese for meals. Seriously. Otherwise they will run hungry and become more aggressive. Putin just signed a decree that allows the army deploys sex convicts and heavy criminals. Luckily he exempted child rapists. Those scums are not allowed to join the army.

But despite the public’s fascinating with videos of Russian helicopters or missiles being struck down, Stringer focused more on the underperformance of Russia’s ISR aircraft, indicating that problems with prosecuting targets is one of the most significant aspects of the invasion thus far.

“The transformation in US and NATO air power over the last five decades has no equivalent in the VKS [Russia’s air force], nor do the Russians have anything like the ISR led strike capabilities of NATO Air Forces, nor the targeting processes to exploit them,” he said.

He added that multi-domain integration of NATO assets will “continue to underpin how we fight,” and suggested intelligence sharing by alliance members in support of Ukraine had reached an “unprecedented” level.

‘Within an hour of Putin’s forces crossing the [Ukrainian] border a planned deployment of multiple combat air patrols were sent to protect and assure NATO’s Eastern Flank,” said Stringer.

But despite the public’s fascinating with videos of Russian helicopters or missiles being struck down, Stringer focused more on the underperformance of Russia’s ISR aircraft, indicating that problems with prosecuting targets is one of the most significant aspects of the invasion thus far.

“The transformation in US and NATO air power over the last five decades has no equivalent in the VKS [Russia’s air force], nor do the Russians have anything like the ISR led strike capabilities of NATO Air Forces, nor the targeting processes to exploit them,” he said.

He added that multi-domain integration of NATO assets will “continue to underpin how we fight,” and suggested intelligence sharing by alliance members in support of Ukraine had reached an “unprecedented” level.

‘Within an hour of Putin’s forces crossing the [Ukrainian] border a planned deployment of multiple combat air patrols were sent to protect and assure NATO’s Eastern Flank,” said Stringer.

so with all these technologies why cant NATO win a war?

so with all these technologies why cant NATO win a war?

NATO can win this war, if they directly jump in. But then this would no more remain a conventional war. So, under the circumstances, this war is highly in favor of Russia. I support Russia, because I am highly against this US-West nexus. They have caused incalculable damage to third-world countries. Pakistan is on verge of collapse, because of these Western devils.

NATO can win this war, if they directly jump in. But then this would no more remain a conventional war. So, under the circumstances, this war is highly in favor of Russia. I support Russia, because I am highly against this US-West nexus. They have caused incalculable damage to third-world countries. Pakistan is on verge of collapse, because of these Western devils.
Western aid to Ukraine is only going to get increased, not decreased. Why you think Russia can keep up with this and gain the upperhand?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom