What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I don't know, it does not looks like a feint to me...

I mean, what's the point? It's not like AFU are outside Kherson right now, I mean hollowing out or pretend to hollow out Kherson does not do anything to the frontline.

Also, a lot of Heavy equipment in Kherson has been withdrawn, but they were moving troop in, while the Russian can technically fight a mariupol style urban combat with AFU, but that wasn't really their style, and that would get more bloodied for the Russian real quick, I don't see any upside on trying to hold Kherson for as long as possible and get into a grinding battle with the Ukrainian, I mean for morale as low as the Russian, they can't really get into a grinding war which they will most likely lost. Because when, not if, that happened, that is the ball game for Russia.

Well, nobody on AFU side seem to be able to settle on the number of Russians in Kherson. Some deception is not impossible.

Russians could've been inflating their numbers.

At the time HiMARS first arrived, AFU gave a number of 11k, then 15k, then "at least 20k", and latest was 30k. That's not the number people believe Russians could've brought in, nor sustain under constant bombardment.

What I hear from a first party source, there is no way there are more than 10k of Russians in the field.

Thousands of them are staying in Kherson city itself, but hard to count, nor see if any of them then show up in the field, or whether they only stay in the city.

90 T72 tanks from Netherlands and Czech.
those tanks are belonging to Netherlands or are the Czech ones that Netherlands was refurbishing ? didn't knew Netherlands have any T-72

Well, add this to the chapter....

Even Ukrainian dog have more discipline than Russian troop....

it seems pretty much anything had more discipline than Russian soldiers , other wise Russia was not the biggest weapon provider for Ukraine

those aside thats what i don't like about keeping these animals for pets , they simply can't protect themselves if their owners for some reason fail to provide for them , cats are better on this regard but dogs specially the ones who raised from birth as pet are too dependent for their own good

Well, nobody on AFU side seem to be able to settle on the number of Russians in Kherson. Some deception is not impossible.

Russians could've been inflating their numbers.

At the time HiMARS first arrived, AFU gave a number of 11k, then 15k, then "at least 20k", and latest was 30k. That's not the number people believe Russians could've brought in, nor sustain under constant bombardment.

What I hear from a first party source, there is no way there are more than 10k of Russians in the field.

Thousands of them are staying in Kherson city itself, but hard to count, nor see if any of them then show up in the field, or whether they only stay in the city.
well, number is another issue, but what I am saying is that I don't think Russia is doing this for a ruse....

Look at it this way, what can Russia achieve by feinting retreat, do they really hope Ukrainian would just waltz in and think they are all gone and then ambush them?? Otherwise, there are pretty much nothing a fake can pull. I mean, it's too far from the current frontline, you can't really redeploy troop to other side of the battle and it does not have any impact of all to the Ukrainian.

Regardless of how well or lightly defended in Kherson or around the city, the Ukrainian already shown that they are proceed with caution, too caution as I said many time, so that wouldn't really do much even if Russia is faking a retreat. Because it's quite obvious the Ukrainian are going to systematically demolish the Russian line whether they were staffed.

But does that mean Russia cannot do that? I mean, sure, that's their army and that's their maneuver

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom